Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Characters Discuss Winnie the Pooh Disliked? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I do have to say I miss Mr. Toad, as a fact I wouldn't ride Pooh for the longest time because I was so upset. When I did ride it, ...
    DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Red face

I do have to say I miss Mr. Toad, as a fact I wouldn't ride Pooh for the longest time because I was so upset. When I did ride it, I enjoyed it but I have to say I would rather have Mr. Toad back. That was a great ride.

-Scott
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGuy81
    I do have to say I miss Mr. Toad, as a fact I wouldn't ride Pooh for the longest time because I was so upset. When I did ride it, I enjoyed it but I have to say I would rather have Mr. Toad back. That was a great ride.

-Scott
    I can't miss what I not seen.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I never cared for Pooh at all as a little guy, due to a storybook I had. Tigger and the kangaroo in the blue sweatshirt had packed a couple of lunches and headed off into the woods, and opted to climb a tree. I forget why, but they wound up stuck. Pooh came along, and rather than make any kind of motion to help or leave to find someone who could lend a hand, he parked his well fed behind and helped himself to their chow.

What a creep. That never sat well with me. When your pals are in a jam, you don't get comfy, look up at them and dig into their brown bags. Eventually Eeyore, the yellow rabbit and the human kid came along, and together they got Tigger and the kangaroo down to terra firma again.

You know what they say about first impressions, I guess.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    If Pooh and Stitch were in the middle of the street, and a grabage truck was barrelling down the road, and you could only save one....

Who would it be?

Dude, c'mon! Stitch got run over by like... 4 trucks in the original movie and all it did was knock him out!

strong like bull!
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123