Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Characters Discuss Bittersweet Audition in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So I pass the audition and get even more excited because I get approval in Belle, Mary Poppins, Meg, and Jane! However, I couldn't take the job because the hours ...
    Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder

Bittersweet Audition

So I pass the audition and get even more excited because I get approval in Belle, Mary Poppins, Meg, and Jane! However, I couldn't take the job because the hours wouldn't have worked with me already teaching full-time. They also don't allow you to take pictures when trying on the outfits, but I had a great time! The money was just not enough to support, but I couldn't believe I got that far!
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Sounds like you had fun.

That's too bad that you won't be able to make it work out. 4 character's that's pretty good!

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yeah, I had worked there back in '99, and I was asked to try on the Belle and Mary Poppins costumes, but I didn't get approved in either. I always wanted Meg, and that was so cool!
    Now is the time. Now is the best time. Now is the best time of your life. Life is a prize. Live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it. Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam. Tomorrow is still but a dream! Remember the past, but live for today. The whole world is watching and your in the parade. There's so much to cheer for, be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Sounds like a great experience, I am sure you were glad you tried it anyway.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

AngieBelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    So sad you had to turn it down! I've gone to many face auditions, and would give anything just for a fitting. I guess I just don't resemble any of them, but I'll probably keep trying anyway.

I'd be in heaven just getting to play dress up!
    AngieBelle

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere..."

luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    someone once told me that i favored mulan, i have long dark hair and kinda asian features, but alas i am waaaay to heavy to play her! i would love to though!