Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Characters Discuss Stitch Overload? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I agree with most of you here. I've never really liked Stitch as much as everyone else in the world ("He's SO cute! Blah blah blah! Squeal!") because I just ...
    FrolloFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I agree with most of you here. I've never really liked Stitch as much as everyone else in the world ("He's SO cute! Blah blah blah! Squeal!") because I just think he's a nuisance. I'd rather they not put so much emphasis on him. And, the SGE ride was a mistake.
    Love,
    FrolloFan

"It's too late, coward."

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I liked the movie Lilo and Stitch, but Disney is going way to overboard with Stitch.All the stitch sequels stunk, and personally I tink stitch is the WORST Disney character ever! Most importantly Tomorrowland was ruined when Stitch's Great Escape a.k.a Stitche's Great Mistake was put in.

Boo
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    yes yes yes yes
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123