Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Characters Discuss Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; OK........So did anyone see the WDC float in the parade. I started to cry it was so amazing...and the FIREWORKS...well done Imagineers. Now those kids who were portraing their favorite ...
    Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

OK........So did anyone see the WDC float in the parade. I started to cry it was so amazing...and the FIREWORKS...well done Imagineers. Now those kids who were portraing their favorite Characters now that was cool. I WANTED TO DO THAT THOUGH!!!!!! I thought is was reat how well done it was and the little Cinderella and Prince Charming after the Real C and PC was...well im geting choked up again. Anyway did anyone else see it and think it was the best in the parade!!!!

PS My heart and prayers go out to Izzy, Ariel and Belle's Boy.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I LOVED what they did. It was amazing! I wanted to be on that boat SOOO badly. I felt bad for the dude or chick who had to play Donald because he was surrounded by fireworks.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I saw it on CBS and they didnt do anything, but NBC had it on at a later spot in the parade so i turned the channel and started to watch that. I had to rewatch a lot of the parade but it wa definatly woth it. When the float came i screamed. I loved it, but it reminded me of the boat at the end of fantasmic. And i was also jealous of the little ones playing the characters. It was awasome having the young ones and the old ones.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Definitely a great job! They really captured the emotions of the song.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    The float was so beautiful and inocent,it made me cry. Then, Ariel said, "No,no Mommy. It's the Happiest place on Earth!" That got me in between tears and laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun
    PS My heart and prayers go out to Izzy, Ariel and Belle's Boy.
    Thank you so much. BTW, my husband's name is Brad.
    Izzy

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    well i watched the parade for a bit then left. but lucky for me my dad called me when the disney float was up. i ran through my house until i could get there and i watched .
    i watched it on CBS so i didnt see any fireworks
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    It was just plain old AWESOME. I wonder what they are going to do with the float(Mayb ewe can hope for it in a Disney Parade??!!! Also, I sang along with Leanne Rhymes with the song "Remember When" BEAUTIFUL song. Made me tear up! Great Job Disney!!!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Anybody have a picture of it. I missed it completely. I was too busy trying to get dinner done so we could eat!! Mmmmmm...grilled turkey. Now I'm hungry again. I need a turkey sandwich!!!!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Oh My Gosh, I just got to watch the parade (Yay TIVO) MJ is making me watch the segment with LeeAnne Rimes singing Remeber When.....Oh My Goodness that is a killer especially with all of the kids as characters onthere, anyone else bawl their eyes out?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    This is probably the first year that I didn't see any of the parade. What a year to miss...

disneyc is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yes, I saw it! It was amazing. I hope they put it in a WDW parade. That might be hard though with the kids...........

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I saw part of it, and of course it was awesome! Also, did anyone catch on PBS yesterday afternoon the replay of the Jim Brickman Disney concert from Main Street in WDW? It was a bit of magic for me, to see the sights and hear the music....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    Oh I loved the part with LeeAnn Rimes singing Remember when... I thought it was the very best thing in the whole parade. I admit it I got a little misty-eyed.

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Oh that was beutiful. Especily the kid PC and C.
    I just love World of Warcraft.