Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss Favorite Character Experiences? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Mine was was I just got out of the Swiss family Robinson tree. I saw Chip and Dale as I got out! I went to get there autograph and when ...
    JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Mine was was I just got out of the Swiss family Robinson tree. I saw Chip and Dale as I got out! I went to get there autograph and when Chip was giving me his autograph Dale turned my hat around. While Dale gave me his autograph Chip turned my hat around agian!
    I just love World of Warcraft.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    When were were at Crystal Palace for lunch Winnie the Pooh and Tigger came from behind me and gave me a hug

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Have y'all noticed how many of these stories involve Chip and Dale? Those crazy chipmunks!!!

I have a couple of stories, but the first one I will share involves Minnie Mouse.
    We too my niece for her first visit to the Magic Kingdom, went to toontown and got in line to see Minnie and Friends. Everyone was waiting to see Minnie, so Kaitlin got her picture with Chip, then with Dale and then with both of them. She thought this was great since everymorning while she got ready for school, she and my mom would watch Rescue Rangers with Chip and Dale.
    But the best part was when I HAD to get my picture with Minnie! She grabbed my arm and BIT ME! Well, as much as you can with a plastic face.....ok, I should explain, I was wearing my Joe's Crab Shack "Bite Me" shirt at the time. She pointed at my shirt, we both covered our mouths (minnie style) and giggled.
    My mom said she wished she had a video camera rolling as everyone in the room stopped to watch us.
    Kaitlin got her picture too!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    i have alot of stories but i have favorites

at the liberty tree tavern i was eating my salad and my family was smilling, i thought i was eating funny but they pointed behind me. i turned around real quick and pluto was right in my face. i almost fell out of my chair. i was laughing so hard . i didnt grab a autograph book this year but i gotta picture with them.
    Another was at liberty tree tavarn(same night) chip and dale were fighting over who wanted a picture with me so they started slap fighting and finaly chip poked dale in the belly and i got a picture with both of them
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    Wow! I have so many character stories! Let's see:

1) I was waiting to see Mickey after Cinderella's Surprise Celebration. During the time I was with him he got down on his knee and kissed my hand! I was soo happy! I think I'm in love!

2) It was in Toontown at the end of my CP. I was "friends" with Daisy that night (Goofy was called away on business). Anyway, Daisy was great! She was absolutely hysterical. She was playing around with the little kids and flirting around with the guys. When it was my turn she had us pose the same way. I love that photo!

3) My favorite! It was on my birthday and I turned 20 in Disney. I am "friends" with people in Cinderellabration and I was going to meet them for photos on my birthday. Well, it turned out to be more then just photos. They had arranged a little surprise-party! I almost had a heart attack! I just LOVE that show!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    WOW! That last photo is GREAT!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Thanks! I had no idea whatsoever what they were planning. I knew about a meet-and-greet, but not this! They were all posed already when I arrived. I can't wait til I go down again!

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just love World of Warcraft.

Nomeskome is offline A-Ticket holder
    I had had a hard day and I was just dragging backstage at The Studios. It was hot, I was wearing a wonderful polyester outfit and high heels.
    Mikey happened to be backstage to and stopped me gave me a hug and gave me a ****er! That was just what I needed and it really brightened my day!

Oh yeah, and Eeyore touched my butt in a photo. Good thing no one was behind us. The little pervert.

It was after Cinderella's Surprise Celebration and I was waiting for Pluto to come out. He and I were friends, so when he came out he walked hand in hand to his spot. When we got there, he wanted me to kneel on the ground. When I did, well, you can see what happened!

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    My first trip to WDW when I was 14, I was getting Belle's autograph, and I was so excited to meet Belle, she's one of my absolute favorites, and she asked me my name. When I told her my name was Sarah, she asked if I knew what it meant (Sarah is Hebrew and means "Princess") I thought it was so amazing that she asked me that!!!! The grin on my face in that picture is a mile wide!!!
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

kellpooh is offline C-Ticket Holder
    In 2002, I went to the parade in MK. Chip and Dale had been teasing me all day whenever I saw them. During the parade, I was sitting on the curb on Main Street. At one point the parade stopped moving and they invited children to come dance with the characters. Chip spotted me, took me by the hand, and pulled me onto Main Street with him and Dale! (even though i was 29) It was so cool to be part of a Disney Parade even if only for a few minutes.
    kellpooh

Hi-Q 1979
    Off Site 1986
    Off Site 1994
    Off Site 1998
    All Star Sports July 2001
    All Star Movies Jan. 2002
    All Star Sports Oct 2003
    Wilderness Lodge Oct 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Oct 2005
    All Star Sports April 2009

"Officially" Engaged by Cinderella's Castle 2009
    Wedding Pavilion for our Ceremony 2/27/10
    Grand Floridian for the Reception
    Polynesian for our Honeymoon

kellpooh is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One year when I was with my parents, we spotted Donald Duck posing for pictures, so my mom I and posed with him. As we left, he offered his cheek for a kiss goodbye. Which I gave him. However, mom walked away without kissing Donald. All the sudden we heard a loud thud, and turned to see Donald stamping his foot rather impatiently, pointing to his cheek, and looking at my mom. She walked back and kissed him and he was very happy.

Another time we ran into the ape from Jungle Book (i think) and he posed for pictures with my mom, me and my brother. Then he wanted my dad to pose with him. He leaned over and motioned to Dad to kiss him, when my father did, he leaned over the railing behind them and pretended to throw up. Kinda gross but kinda funny too
    Last edited by kellpooh; 11-03-2005 at 11:29 PM. Reason: forgot a word
    kellpooh

Hi-Q 1979
    Off Site 1986
    Off Site 1994
    Off Site 1998
    All Star Sports July 2001
    All Star Movies Jan. 2002
    All Star Sports Oct 2003
    Wilderness Lodge Oct 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Oct 2005
    All Star Sports April 2009

"Officially" Engaged by Cinderella's Castle 2009
    Wedding Pavilion for our Ceremony 2/27/10
    Grand Floridian for the Reception
    Polynesian for our Honeymoon

Ilostmytail is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That pic of mickey mouse down on one knee is great!

My favorite character experiences always happen with eeyore and mickey. I am just a big kid when the characters are out.:mickey:
    Engaged at Disney World 10/8/05

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    lol

in the mid 90's when the 20k site was a m&g hook was out
    i got my autograph and we proceded to walk away,

all of a suuden i feel a sharp object in my shoulder, hook quickly ssshhhed me and we snuck up on my grandmother (who was in a motorized scooter) and hook put his hook on the seat, it got" stuck" and he was pulled by the scooter, he then turned to her and proceeded to "yell" at her i was 7

this past year i turned 16 in wdw i am a disfreak so i know everything, we decided spend the day at MK we saw the parade and Belle and Aurora wished me a happy birthday

what 16 year old guy can say that made them feel special,,

My sister was at De Vine in AK and she stole her hair thingy my sister didnt know

when i told her DeVine was holding out the hairthingy by the time my sister turned around De VIne was no where to be seen it was an awesome laugh
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast