Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss Favorite Character Experiences? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Ilostmytail That pic of mickey mouse down on one knee is great! My favorite character experiences always happen with eeyore and mickey. I am just a big ...
    joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilostmytail
    That pic of mickey mouse down on one knee is great!

My favorite character experiences always happen with eeyore and mickey. I am just a big kid when the characters are out.:mickey:
    Thanks. It's one of my favorites from my trip. I tell my little brother that we're engaged!

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My favorite definetely has to be when I met Ariel on my first trip to DisneyWorld when I was 9...I waited in line 20 minutes just to see her and when I got there, she signed my autograph book, called me Princess Christina, and brushed my hair with a fork (dinglehopper)! Of course, this was 1000x more exciting to a 9 year old.

And this past summer when I went (albeit to DisneyLAND this time), right when we walked in, Mickey was there conducting a band! I stood like 3 feet from him, and when he handed the conductors' baton back to the actual conductor, Mickey passed right by me, waved and kept going. I was too stunned to do anything, I didn't even take a picture with him! I'd never seen Mickey anywhere except on a parade float lol. Oh well, I got some good shots of Mickey walking by and playing conductor. And there will be many, many more chances to meet him in the future!

Me when I saw Mickey:

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

Darebear is offline A-Ticket holder
    mine would have had to happen in 2004 and we were in California Adventure Park Anaheim.
    we were in the Brother Bear part near the grizzly river run ride and were browsing around.
    near the bridge, chip and dale run up behind us, giggle slightly to me and my mother and then runs to the bridge and jumps up and down like crazy! it was hilarious to watch because dale was the one who was jumping, and chip was huddled next to me with his head huddled against my shoulder. i suppose he was scared for his brothers safety hehe

my next one had taken place in 2004 when we were eating lunch at Toontown. We were seated near the doors that the characters would either come out of or go back into to, and Goofy was returning to rest. We look up and Dad had gotten him to come over and i went to give him a "high five". Confused, Goofy started to count his fingers. he was trying to tell me that he couldnt do a high five because he only had 4 fingers lol
    ended up counting my fingers myself, looking like an idiot, than gave him the "high four"
    dad was laughing in the background and then goofy said his goodbye with a wave.
    still to this day, my dad gives me a "high four" haha

I was able to ride the Teacups with Alice and the Mad Hatter. It was such a fun experience!
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

prickle is offline Fastpass Holder
    It was the last parade of the day and my son had been wearing his peter pan hat all day. Snow white stepped out of the parade and walked over to him and said Hi Peter Pan, it made his day! Mine was at MGM studios when a cop (in costume) arrested me upon request.

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    My faveorite has to be...I heard my mom say that my big bother and sister are in line for Mickey and I was like WHAT?They don't tell me?I ran in the place and my big sis and bro was waiting (they were next) so I ran to them and my dad said I could run to them and go under the rope.So then my big Sister was yelling at me.and then she saw mickeys head pop out and she shuted up.Then Mickey took my hand and took my sis,my bro and me to this place to take pictures and I was like Oh My God! I'm Seeing Mickey!it was wonderful and he saw that I had Mickey ears on and he laughed.It was so
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    I have three

The best experience was when Mickey and Minnie came to our wedding at the grand floridian (it was a par tof the package). That was great! Nothing compares!

The second was at MGM when the wife and I were wandering around and the Green Army Men came out by the Sorcerer's Hat. We were both wearing National Guard t-shirts and Sarge (he's large and in charge y'know) made a big deal out of it.

The third is kinda of sad but still very special, we were at EPCOT the week after SEPT 11th the parks were almost empty, The Character Bus came out to the front of the World Showcase at 11AM as usual, practically no one was there. The wife and I got the get our pictures with everyone, no waiting. Sad for the circumstances but very memorable
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    My favorite character experience is when I met Eeyore, Tigger, and Pooh. I am a HUGE fan of Pooh and I started freaking out. Then Tigger started jumping up and down and pulled me along and here I am dancing in the middle of the room dancing with Tigger and everybody in line is either laughing at me or with me. Then Eeyore actually kissed me and when it came to taking the picture he put my head under his ear.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Mine was in Disneyland but I was walking down the street and up ahead coming toward me and my mom and cousin was Cruella de Ville and she was strutting along with her nose up and when we walked past each other I imitated her and she turned toward me and said "there's only room for one diva around here" and I replied "and that's me" Then Cruella said "I think not" and walked away.

Best part of the trip for me!
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    The wicked stepsisters and Lady Tremaine are tons of fun just because they are so...wicked. Chip and Dale, Aladdin and Jasmine, Minnie and Mickey, Cinderella, and Ariel are favorites for me too.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

fantasyland is offline where everyone is happy no matter what their name is
    My favorites characters to meet in the parks are the villans. They are very fun. When I was meeting the evil queen was a good one. When I went up to see her i said Hello your majesty. She like that and called me a good girl. In the picture I also crossed my hands like her.
    I wish I was at Disney World. It is the best place ever

I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always

Miss Neverland is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favourite character experience was when I was little- i think I was 4 and I was in Epcot and my parents had pushed me forward to have a photo with Captain Hook and I was terrified as he was waving his hook around then Peter Pan ran in to save me and took my hand and started to fight Captain Hook with his other hand. He asked my name and stayed with me until I had Hook and Mr Smee's autograph as well as his own. Then he walked me back to my parents-a big crowd had formed. Forever thankful that Peter Pan came to the rescue

luv2ride801 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    My family was in a shop in Morocco in Epcot, and my cusion and I were looking around an empty room, and we saw Genie sitting by himself in an empty room. So, since he wasn't moving we thought he was a statue. So my cusion and I went and sat down next to him and my aunt came to take a picture. Then, as we were leaving the room, Genie stood up and chased us out of the room! I was so scared! But then when he signed everyone's autograph books, he drew a picture of himself in mine, and my cusions and write Genie Suprise!!

I had a great one on Wed. I was chosen as the First Family of the Day in Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK. I got my picture taken with all 4 characters, and also got a certificate. It was awsome!
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    I love character meals but the best thing was during the parade at the Studios. We were wearing our 'honeymoon' badges and Jasmine noticed them from her car and called out congratulations! It was a really personal moment - even in a crowd of hundreds.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed