Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss Favorite Disney Character Survey!! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Overall Favorite character (if you can decide):cheshire cat Princess character: jasmine Prince character: aladdin Hero character: baloo Heroine character: mulan Romantic couple character: belle beast Best friends pair: aladdin and ...
    tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide):cheshire cat
    Princess character: jasmine
    Prince character: aladdin
    Hero character: baloo
    Heroine character: mulan
    Romantic couple character: belle beast
    Best friends pair: aladdin and abu
    Parent/Child pair: the bunny family in robin hood
    Villain character: scar
    Hundred Acre Wood character: pooh
    Fab 5 character: donald
    Attraction/Park character: indiana jones
    "Good" sidekick character: dory
    "Bad" sidekick character: kronk
    Live action character: cruela devil
    Pixar character: dory
    Classic character (up to 1967): all of alice in wonderland
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): ariel and her friends
    Dog character: pongo
    Cat character: cheshire cat
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: alice in wonderland and lilo and stitch
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: dunno
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: tinkerbell

**ADDED**
    Fairy character: blue fairy
    Bird character: zazu
    TV cartoon character: emperor kuzko
    TV Live action character: none
    Other (name the category!):

"Dream Dare Belive Do"- Walt Disney

Overall Favorite character (if you can decide):cheshire cat
    Princess character: jasmine
    Prince character: aladdin
    Hero character: baloo
    Heroine character: mulan
    Romantic couple character: belle beast
    Best friends pair: aladdin and abu
    Parent/Child pair: the bunny family in robin hood
    Villain character: scar
    Hundred Acre Wood character: pooh
    Fab 5 character: donald
    Attraction/Park character: indiana jones
    "Good" sidekick character: dory
    "Bad" sidekick character: kronk
    Live action character: cruela devil
    Pixar character: dory
    Classic character (up to 1967): all of alice in wonderland
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): ariel and her friends
    Dog character: pongo
    Cat character: cheshire cat
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: alice in wonderland and lilo and stitch
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: dunno
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: tinkerbell

**ADDED**
    Fairy character: blue fairy
    Bird character: zazu
    TV cartoon character: emperor kuzko
    TV Live action character: none

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): Allowing that Mickey is the obvious favorite, I'm also a Pooh and Sully Fan
    Princess character: Snow White
    Prince character: The Prince from Mulan
    Hero character: Hercules
    Heroine character: Mulan
    Romantic couple character: Mickey and Minnie
    Best friends pair: Timon and Poomba
    Parent/Child pair: Kanga and Roo
    Villain character: Evil Queen, Hades
    Hundred Acre Wood character: Pooh
    Fab 5 character: Mickey
    Attraction/Park character: Haunted Mansion/MK/Mickey
    "Good" sidekick character: Piglet
    "Bad" sidekick character: Flotsam & Jetsam
    Pixar character: Sully
    Classic character (up to 1967): Dumbo
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): Green Army Men
    Dog character: Pluto
    Cat character: Simba
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: Dumbo
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: Sully
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: Stitch ( I like him OK, I just don't understand the headlong rush to have him everywhere!)

**ADDED**
    Fairy character: TinkerbellBird character: The one from Alaladin
    TV cartoon character: ?
    TV Live action character: ?
    Other (name the category!): ?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Sorry double post
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

that man from mulan isnt a prince hes the general's son.... i dntthink they even have princes in china

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): Either Stitch or Mushu depending on which son I'm aggravated with at the time. My youngest sees himself as Stitch and my oldest as Mushu.
    Princess character: Cinderella
    Prince character: Aladdin
    Hero character: Scoutmaster from "Follow Me Boys" (hey, I dono't think anyone said it had to be animated, did they?)
    Romantic couple character: Cinderella and her Prince. "So This Is Love" is the ringtone I have for my hubby.
    Best friends pair: Can't remember their names but the Fox and the Hound from the movie. Wish more people could realize that we're more alike than we are different.
    Parent/Child pair: Goofy and Max
    Villain character: Maleficent
    Hundred Acre Wood character: Tigger
    Attraction/Park character: Stitch
    "Good" sidekick character: Mushu
    "Bad" sidekick character: Pain & Panic
    Pixar character: Buzz Lightyear
    Classic character (up to 1967): Tink
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): Stitch or Mushu
    Dog character: Stitch :-)
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: Tink
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: Haven't done so in a while
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: None of them... different strokes for different folks, you know?

**ADDED**
    Fairy character: Tink
    Bird character: Iago
    TV Live action character: Anything but the Power Rangers
    Other (name the category!): ?
    Hypermommy

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tawnilai View Post
    that man from mulan isnt a prince hes the general's son.... i dntthink they even have princes in china
    But he's a "prince of a guy" in the story.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide):Tinker Bell
    Princess character:Belle and Jasmine
    Prince character:Beast and Aladdin
    Hero character:Peter Pan
    Heroine character:Mulan
    Romantic couple character:Mickey and Minnie
    Best friends pair:Mickey and Donald
    Parent/Child pair:Goofy and Max
    Villain character:Cruella DeVil
    Hundred Acre Wood character:Pooh and Piglet
    Fab 5 character:Minnie
    Attraction/Park character:Minnie
    "Good" sidekick character:Mulan's sidekick ( I can't remember his name)
    "Bad" sidekick character:Kronk but he isn't that bad
    Pixar characterory and Boo
    Classic character (up to 1967):Tinker Bell
    Contemporary character(1968 to now):Jasmine and Belle
    Dog character:Pluto
    Cat character:Figaro
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of:Tinker Bell
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks:Minnie
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused:Eeyore

**ADDED**
    Fairy character:Tinker Bell
    Bird character:Zazo and Iago
    TV cartoon character:Kronk
    TV Live action character:Hannah Montana

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): Hmmmm, I don't think I can decide!
    Princess character: Ariel
    Hero character: Hercules
    Romantic couple characters: Ariel and Eric
    Best friends pair: Flounder and Ariel
    Parent/Child pair: Thumper and his mom
    Villain character:Maleficent
    Hundred Acre Wood character: Piglet
    Fab 5 character: Minnie
    Attraction/Park character: Brer Rabbit
    "Bad" sidekick character: Pain and Panic
    Pixar character: BooClassic character (up to 1967): Snow White
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): Boo
    Dog character: Lady
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: Tinkerbell
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: Minnie
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: None.

**ADDED**
    Fairy character: Tink
    Bird character: Zazu
    TV Live action character: Hannah Montana
    Other (name the category!):Huh?
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!

Favorite Disney Character Survey
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): Got to go with the Big Cheese himself here, Mickey "The Main Man" Mouse.
    Princess character:
    I guess Cindy, although I really do love so many of them. I think Ariel might be 2nd though.
    Prince character:
    As tempted as I am to say Prince Ali (Aladdin) because I just plain like him, he wasn't really a prince. Prince Eric was pretty cool too, but Prince Phillip I think tops the list (he did the whole slaying a dragon thing... very stereotypical heroic prince stuff. You've gotta respect that).
    Hero character:
    Peter Pan. But when I say "hero" in this case, I'm not talking hero in that he defeated Hook and his pirates and rescued Wendy and the Lost Boys, but I think of Peter Pan as a hero in the sense of someone I try to keep in the back of my mind all the time. Peter Pan and Neverland only existed as a way of refusing to grow up, and I think that it's incredibly important for everyone to take the time to remember our childhoods and to appreciate the carefree spirit of what it means to be young and free. The world just gets to "grown up" and serious some times, and Peter Pan is the character who best (in my opinion) embodies the outright refusal to get pushed along into giving up his youth, and as such I find him far more heroic and respectable to me than pretty much any other "hero" type character out there.
    Heroine character:
    Mulan. There's nothing like putting your entire life and everything you know on the back burner while you go kick butt and save your entire country, just so your tired old dad can rest. Talk about heroic!
    Romantic couple character:
    Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. I know I'm kind of reaching on this one, but so many of the classic fairy tale romances are sweet and wonderful, but entirely unrealistic. As much as the idea of meeting your one true love after one dance at a ball sounds great, how well can they really know each other. I personally feel that the best romantic partners are the ones who started off as good friends first, like Ron and Kim.
    Best friends pair:
    As much as I like to break away from what everyone else is doing and think for myself, I think I have to kind of go with a popular one for this category... Todd and Copper (The Fox and the Hound). The song says it all... "When you're the best of friends, having so much fun together, neither one of you sees your natural boundaries... You're the best of friends. Life's a happy game. You can clown around forever..." and so on, and so on.)
    Parent/Child pair:
    Mufasa/Simba. Somehow I think it would be really cool to have a dad that wise and powerful, both in terms of physical strength as well as the overall respect Mufasa was shown. Also, it would just be cool if my dad had a voice like James Earl Jones, but that's beside the point. Mufasa was just a great Dad character, any which way you look at it.
    Villain character:
    Chernabog! He's king of the darkness, and can summon the dead from his perch atop Bald Mountain. Talk about a kick-butt baddie. Another thing I love about being a Cherny fan is that he's not really well known, andmy being a Disney fanatic I actually know who he is, while everyone else around me at the parks sees him and goes... "Oooh... but what is it?"
    Hundred Acre Wood character:
    Piglet... "Oh, d-d-d-dear!"
    Fab 5 character:
    Gotta go with Mickey again, just since he was my overall fav. But really, they are all the Fab 5 for a reason, right?
    Attraction/Park character:
    PUSH!!! No question... this smart-talking little waste receptacle in Tomorrowland could entertain me all day!
    "Good" sidekick character:
    Ron Stoppable... he's rarely useful as anything other than a distraction, and the baddies can't seem to even remember his name on most days, but KP just isn't KP without the Ron-san tying it all together.
    "Bad" sidekick character:
    Kronk... there's nothing more amusing than having a big dumb buddy, even if he is "secretly" working with Yzma in an attempt to overthrow your reign as emperor.
    Live action character:
    This is a tough one, as there aren't a whole lot of good live action Disney films of recent years from which to draw truley remarkable characters (and by good, I mean real good... not your typical Disney Channel Original Movies here... I'm talking good movies that could compete with the best of anything on the big screen). I'm trying to avoid live-action TV characters, as I'm saving those for the categories below. There are a number of great "oldies", but the newer ones need some lov and appreciation too. With that said, what I would arguably determine to be probably my favorite (and a very good) live-action Disney flick of late would probably have to be National Treasure (which has a sequel coming out in December... yay!!!), but even if I could pick a favorite live action movie, I doubt I can pick a favorite live-action character. Although since we're already talking about National Treasure, I do feel compelled to at least mention Riley (the good sidekick guy), who did wonders to insert the tiny little humorous lines into the middle of scenes just to give them that necessary spark and charm to make them memorable. ("...Are we there yet? I'm hungry. This car smells funny...") So for kicks and giggles I might just go with him for now... and because I can't really think of anyone else to chose.
    Pixar character:
    Dory. I think. Wait... what was her name again? There are so many great ones to chose from here, but I think I have to go with our forgetful little fishy friend.
    Classic character (up to 1967):
    Mickey... you can't get much more classic Disney than the character with which vintage Disney is synonymous.
    Contemporary character(1968 to now):
    Contemporary character? Why am I suddenly picturing a large, interactive, talking A-Frame hotel that waddles through the parks greeting kids and taking fistfulls of cash from their parents? Haha. Anywho... I don't know if I could pick an overall "new-school" favorite, although 1968 is pretty old school for someone hatched in 1984, such as myself.
    Dog character:
    I'm thinking maybe Pluto, although I really couldn't live without Goofy either. But I think Goofy is almost more manlike than dog, and so I guess since we're talking dog characters only, Pluto deserves the scratch behind his ears.
    Cat character:
    Hmmm... perhaps Simba? But I don't know... I might have to come back to this one.
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: Mickey... hands down it's Mickey here.
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks:
    Peter Pan... I love to crow at him when he goes by my location during Spectromagic. He usually singles me out, points to me, cups his hands to his mouth and crows back. This is especially a good time if I'm seated around a bunch of kids who I can get to go in on it and crow with me. It's really a great time.
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused:
    Captain Jack Sparrow. Ok, I get that he was portrayed by the one and only Mr. Johnny Dep, and yes, he was an entertaining, likeable character. But he's got an unnaturally HUGE fan base... what gives?

**Now for the bonus round**
    Fairy character:
    As much as I despise her bit of attitude, I'll once again go with a popular one and vote Tink for fave fairy. She's just so iconic, and really a symbol of so many things classic Disney. I love seeing her pop up in attractions and such, for example, in Soarin', or when she appears during Mickey's Philharmagic, or even during the break in the action during Fantasmic. Listen to the murmer go through the crowd, especially among the younger guests... it starts off soft, kind of a hurried whisper, and then grows into a shout... "Tinkerbell!!!" It works everytime.
    Bird character:
    Stickin' with Peter Pan and Tink here... how does a Wendy-Bird sound?
    TV cartoon character:
    Kronk... again with the hilarious big dumb buddy. And the guy who voices him, Patrick Warburton (who is also your Cheif Flight Attendant on Soarin')... his voice could crack me up even if he was just having a serious conversation. He's one of my all time favorite voice actors.
    TV Live action character:
    Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez. The guy just cracks me up! Although I've often thought that Jackson Stewart reminds me an awful lot of myself. I think he and I could be tight.
    Rufus!!! (Best hairless pocket pet... ok, how about just best pet?)

The submitter of this survey reserves the right to change, alter, and/or retract any said "favorite characters" as stated in the above responses.
    Last edited by MainStreet, USA; 10-01-2007 at 02:13 AM.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): Timon
    Princess character: Aurora
    Prince character: Phillip
    Hero character: Woody. He cocks his hat and you know the Sheriff's in town.
    Heroine character: Elastigirl
    Romantic couple character: Lady & The Tramp
    Best friends pair: Timon & Pumbaa
    Parent/Child pair: Simba & Mufasa
    Villain character: Malefecent
    Hundred Acre Wood character: Eeyore
    Fab 5 character: Donald
    Attraction/Park character: Figment
    "Good" sidekick character: Frozone
    "Bad" sidekick character: Iago
    Live action character: Mary Poppins
    Pixar character: Heimlich
    Classic character (up to 1967): Thumper
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): Timon
    Dog character: Goofy
    Cat character: Thomas O'Malley
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: Figment
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: Cruella DeVil
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: Stitch

Fairy character: Merryweather
    Bird character: Panchito Pistoles
    TV cartoon character: Baloo on "Talespin"
    TV Live action character: Your Host...Walt Disney
    Last edited by FigmentMushu; 10-21-2007 at 06:37 PM.
    Dreams Never Die!

RuddyWDW is offline Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): Buzz Lightyear
    Princess character:

Hero character: Woody
    Heroine character: Belle
    Romantic couple characters:
    Best friends pair: Mike And Sully
    Parent/Child pair: Simba and Mufasa
    Villain character: Randall
    Hundred Acre Wood character: Tigger
    Attraction/Park character: Brer Bear
    Pixar character: Sully
    Classic character (up to 1967): Pluto
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): Woody
    Dog character: Pluto
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: Buzz Lightyear
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: Captain Hook
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: Grumpy

Ruddy

princesscarp is offline A-Ticket holder
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): tinker bell
    Princess character: belle

Prince character: prince eric
    Hero character: will turner

Heroine character: -----------
    Romantic couple character: lady and tramp
    Best friends pair: peter and tink
    Parent/Child pair: ----------------
    Villain character: step mother
    Hundred Acre Wood character: tigger
    Fab 5 character: --------------
    Attraction/Park character:------------------
    "Good" sidekick character:------------------------
    "Bad" sidekick character:---------------
    Live action character:--------------
    Pixar character: sally
    Classic character (up to 1967):--------------------
    Contemporary character(1968 to now):-----------------------
    Dog character: lady
    Cat character: marie
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: tinker bell
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks------------------
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused:------------------

**ADDED**
    Fairy character: tinker bell all out
    Bird character: ---------------
    TV cartoon character:-------------
    TV Live action character:------------
    Other (name the category!):---------------

msxpuck339 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): Mine come in a package so Huey Dewey and Louie
    Princess character: Cinderella
    Hero character: Robin hood
    Heroine character: Miss Bianca
    Romantic couple character: Robin Hood and Maid Marian
    Best friends pair: Merlin and Archimides
    Parent/Child pair: Goofy and Max
    Villain character: Shere Kahn
    Hundred Acre Wood character: T-I-double g-er
    Fab 5 character: Donald
    Attraction/Park character:
    "Good" sidekick character: Little John
    Live action character: Uncle Remus
    Pixar character: Dory
    Classic character (up to 1967): Peter Pan-I hope that's in the right time frame
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): Stitch
    Dog character: Goofy
    Cat character: Shere Kahn
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: Huey Dewey and Louie
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: Donald
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: Stitch, I like him but trying to make him one of the new faces of Disney is just out of control

Fairy character: The Fairy God Mother
    Bird character: Archimides
    TV cartoon character: Flint heart Glomgold
    TV Live action character: Walt Disney
    "So you must plan for the future, boy! You've got to find a direction! You've... oh, er... By the by, which direction is this castle of yours? "

Hopefully moving a lot closer to the mouse this fall

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    Overall Favorite character (if you can decide): Ariel
    Princess character: Ariel
    Prince character: Eric
    Hero character: Aladdin
    Romantic couple character: Aladdin and Jasmine
    Best friends pair: Pooh and Piglet/Jacques and Gus
    Parent/Child pair: Mrs. Potts and Chip
    Villain character: Captain Hook
    Hundred Acre Wood character: Pooh Bear
    Fab 5 character: Minnie
    Attraction/Park character: Minnie/Cinderella/Jasmine
    "Good" sidekick character: Tink
    "Bad" sidekick character: Smee
    Live action character: Mary Poppins
    Pixar character: Woody
    Classic character (up to 1967): Cinderella
    Contemporary character(1968 to now): Aladdin
    Dog character: Max
    Cat character: Raja
    Character(s) you collect the most merchandise of: Ariel or Cinderella
    Favorite character to interact with in the parks: Chip and Dale/Minnie
    Characters whose popularity leaves you confused: Stitch
    Fairy character: Tinker Bell
    Bird character: Zazu
    TV cartoon character: Mickey/Minnie
    TV Live action character: Not Sure
    Other (name the category!): Character Family: 101 Dalmations
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast