Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Disney ships may drift away from Brevard port in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; From the Orlando Sentinel: ================================================= Disney ships may drift away from Brevard port Jason Garcia | Sentinel Staff Writer July 24, 2007 Nearly a decade after first setting sail, Disney ...
    Timbo is offline Fastpass Holder

Post Disney ships may drift away from Brevard port

From the Orlando Sentinel:
    =================================================
    Disney ships may drift away from Brevard port

Jason Garcia | Sentinel Staff Writer
    July 24, 2007

Nearly a decade after first setting sail, Disney Cruise Line executives are considering moving some of their operations away from Port Canaveral.

The company's inaugural contract with the Canaveral Port Authority is set to expire next summer, meaning its two ships, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder, could become free agents.

Representatives on both sides say they have begun negotiating a possible extension.
    =================================================
    Full story here: Disney ships may drift away from Brevard port -- OrlandoSentinel.com
    Check out my blog or MySpace.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I just recived word that they extended their contract for another 15 years, so the new boats will be housed there to. And there expanding the terminal also they are building a new parking deck. read my post for more info and a link
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View