Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Lou - DWT Cruise in November 2007 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; And for all of you oh-so-way-more-talented-than-me-with-this-kind-of-creative-stuff people... stay tuned.. and get ready to have some "decorating fun!"...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    And for all of you oh-so-way-more-talented-than-me-with-this-kind-of-creative-stuff people... stay tuned.. and get ready to have some "decorating fun!"
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Uh, no. You've been keeping it a secret, remember?
    They call me "Nana"

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    How are everyones flags coming along???

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'll be putting my flag together tomorrow.

It is going to be "different"... It won't be your ordinary "Mickey Mouse" flag...

And, does any one else get the feeling that Lou is just having too much fun being all mysterious and sneaky!
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

Yes to the above,

and

Did you use paper or fabric?
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Yes to the above,

and

Did you use paper or fabric?
    I am using poster board. It was easier than the fabric. The fabric kept scrunching up ....
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

I just used paper from my scrapbooking stash.

After making pirate costumes I couldn't stand the sight of the sewing machine.
    They call me "Nana"

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    We used fabric and wood

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    And for all of you oh-so-way-more-talented-than-me-with-this-kind-of-creative-stuff people... stay tuned.. and get ready to have some "decorating fun!"
    You can always attach your new luggage tag to your flag.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Oh my my my my... {{in my best Piglet voice}}

Let's get that thing out of there before next week!

PORT-AU-PRINCE, HAITI - Tropical Storm Noel formed over the Caribbean Sea on Sunday, and forecasters warned that the slow-moving system could send flash floods gushing down stripped hills in Haiti before it heads to Cuba.

The storm poses a serious threat to impoverished Haiti, which is still recovering from floods that killed at least 37 earlier this month.

Noel, the 14th named storm of the Atlantic season, was expected to strengthen, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center in Miami.

Okay, we are getting to that point where people are going to start leaving and heading down to Florida, so I just want to say I hope everyone has safe, fun journeys and I guess I'll see you on board.

It's sort of fun to go back to the beginning of the Lou/Tink cruise threads where people were commenting over a year ago, and now here it is, almost time to go!

I got another letter in the mail today. Something else to add to my already too long "to do" list.
    They call me "Nana"

I honestly don't think I can fit in anything else this week. I hope it's not too extensive. I'm just finishing up my flag this evening! Sheesh!

I guess it depends on how extensive you want it to be............

If I were you I would just blow it off. That gives me a better chance!
    Same with the flag. lol
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    I guess it depends on how extensive you want it to be............

If I were you I would just blow it off. That gives me a better chance!
    Same with the flag. lol
    Well, I did a nice flag. I'm not THE most artistic person in the world, so there's a good chance someone will beat me, but we like to have fun. And, quite honestly, I don't have any time for another art project. Tomorrow is trick or treat, Thursday is pet transfer day and Friday is just too late to start an art project, so whatever it is, it ain't gonna get done by this family. I work during the day and I am only home during the evenings, so anything that needs to get done at home has to be done between 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast