Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Lou's DWT Cruise Trip Reports in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Friday...November 2,2007 shuffled out of buffalo and stayed at the Hyatt at the Orlando Airport and had a yummy dinner at the restaurant there and did some browsing at the ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Lou's DWT Cruise Trip Reports

Friday...November 2,2007 shuffled out of buffalo and stayed at the Hyatt at the Orlando Airport and had a yummy dinner at the restaurant there and did some browsing at the disney shops.

Saturday...November 3,2007 Boarded the cruise line shuttle at about 930-10pm and were transported over to Port Canaveral and we onboard by 1230-1pm our room wouldn't be ready until 1:30pm so we went to Topsiders for the welcome aboard lunch. At 4pm we did the lifeboat drill and then headed up to deck 9 for the sailaway party and meet a few other dwters. James and Linda won the $500 Disney Visa card we were all excited for them.

Dinner was at 6pm at Lumieres (T-Nina took all the food pictures so i can't remember what i had) we were seated with T-Nina, Ed, Bruce and Marta. That night was a great show called welcome aboard. (Can't remember if thats the correct name)

Sunday---November 4,2007 Key West, Florida we wandered the town and did some sight seeing. At 3pm we went to Sloppy Joe's Bar and had drinks with James, Linda, T-Nina, Ed, Sue and Dan and had some great entertainment by a table of drunk men dressed as women singing and dancing. Dinner was at Animators Palate which was good.

Monday....November 5,2007 Day at Sea.....went to meet the crew of the shows and they were absolutely amazing. They signed a book for Lou which was cool. Then i went to deck 10 and shot some hoops. Mom tried out the bingo. Went swimming at quiet cove (the adult only pool) and it was nice. Dinner was at Parrot Cay.

Tuesday...November 6, 2007 Grand Cayman...we missed greating Lou and Deanna and family because we had a 9:15 Nautalis Tour. The Nautalis tour was ok (nothing to write home about) we didn't see to many fish. After the tower we wandered the town and did some shopping. When we got back we had to get ready to go to Palo's for dinner which was absolutely yummy and filling.

Wednesday...November 7, 2007 Cozumel.....Jeep tour with T-Nina and Ed which was alot of fun and we laughed alot. We stopped at some ruins, did some shopping, stopped an had lunch at the beach (the views were amazing of the different color waters). Tonight dinner was at Animators Palate and it was Pirate nite. Pirate Night on deck 9 was washed out because of rain and they were going to atempted it tommorow night.

Thursday....November 8.2007 Day at Sea....Lou had a Q&A session, signings with the Captain and a couple of other events. Today the big jackpot at bingo had to be won $5000+ was won by two winners. Today was also semi-formal night and the attempted to do the pirate party. Did some relaxing by the pool, played some video games and shot some hoops

Friday....November 9,2007 Castaway Cay.....had breakfast at topsiders and then hung out at Serenity Bay (the adult beach) and had dinner at Lumiere's

Saturday....November 10,2007 breakfast at lumiere's one last time with T-Nina and Ed and then disembarkment and shuffled off to Buffalo.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Welcome back!
    Sounds like a great time.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I know i probably forgot something. Drinks were very good on the boat also

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing some pics.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

flutter is offline Moderator
    sounds like you had fun, I didn't know Bruca and Marta were going on the cruise. Congrats to James and Linda

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    welcome back!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Welcome back. Glad everyone had a good time.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

T-Nina wore her green crocs everyday and even wore her clothes inside out

Quote Originally Posted by devkxl View Post
    T-Nina wore her green crocs everyday and even wore her clothes inside out
    No wonder they were the only ones at the "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" meet at the last port!!!

Now that you've met her Kellie...your life will never be the same!

Glad to hear you had a good time!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    The crocs everyday, I understand, but the clothes inside out?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Welcome back!!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    No wonder they were the only ones at the "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" meet at the last port!!!

Now that you've met her Kellie...your life will never be the same!

Glad to hear you had a good time!
    T-Nina, Ed, myself, Dan and Megan were the only people to show up for the Senor Frogs meet. We chowed some quick lunch, had a quick drink and it was off to boarding the boat. T-Nina was on her best behavior too! I think it was the hot sauce!
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder

Smile

Is anyone else having trouble adjusting to being back in the real world.

No one is making my bed, I miss Louis & Aswald (our servers) and I miss the great food, although I don't need it every night. Sure wish everyday were a Disney Magic day!
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    It's midnight... I'm tired but hungry and after looking all around my house, I can't seem to find the midnight buffet. What gives???
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    has anyone felt like your walking in a moon bounce when you first walked in your house? I remember that's how we felt when we came home that first night. It was so strange but so cool.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast