Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Cruise Line Discuss twice charmed in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; i happen to be new to this website. I happen to be a big of twice charmed. Do any of you happen to have any pics of twice charmed....
    twicecharmedfan is offline A-Ticket holder

twice charmed

i happen to be new to this website. I happen to be a big of twice charmed. Do any of you happen to have any pics of twice charmed.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Welcome to DWT twicecharmedfan!

I wish someone would post some pictures of this show. Ever since I heard about it, I've been wanting to see it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get back to DCL in a few years for a vacation. The only pictures I have ever seen where from promotional material DCL snail mailed out right before the show premiered on DCL.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Welcome to DWT twicecharmedfan!

I wish someone would post some pictures of this show. Ever since I heard about it, I've been wanting to see it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get back to DCL in a few years for a vacation. The only pictures I have ever seen where from promotional material DCL snail mailed out right before the show premiered on DCL.
    okay do you have any that dcl snail mailed out. i'm also looking for a full video.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by twicecharmedfan View Post
    okay do you have any that dcl snail mailed out. i'm also looking for a full video.
    If you are looking for a video, I would suggest searching any of the number of video websites like youtube, google video, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't have a piece of snail mail was mailed out 2-3 years ago.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    If you are looking for a video, I would suggest searching any of the number of video websites like youtube, google video, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't have a piece of snail mail was mailed out 2-3 years ago.
    okay have a good day.