Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Cruise Line Discuss DCL Promo: Book Winter Cruise; receive 3-day for $99 pp in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Disney Cruise offering a 3-night Disney Cruise for $99* per person when you sail with them on a 4- or 7-night itinerary on select dates between January and March! Offer ...
    SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder

DCL Promo: Book Winter Cruise; receive 3-day for $99 pp

Disney Cruise offering a 3-night Disney Cruise for $99* per person when you sail with them on a 4- or 7-night itinerary on select dates between January and March!

Offer Details:

--Guests traveling on 4- and 7-night sailings between Jan. 31 – March 8, 2009 and March 21-28, 2009 at the prevailing rate (Categories 4-12) can get a 3-night cruise on most sail dates Aug. 13 – Dec. 17, 2009 for just $99* per person, double occupancy.

--You will receive a voucher in your stateroom at the time of sailing with instructions for booking your 3-night cruise.

-- At least one Guest must have sailed in the winter to qualify for the 3-night cruise.

--This offer will be available to Guests who book their initial cruise Oct. 30 – Dec. 15, 2008.

--Guests will be able to book their second cruise April 6 – May 30, 2009.

Clear here for more information or to book a Winter Cruise.

*Number of staterooms allotted for this offer is limited. $99 price does not include fuel supplement, taxes, port charges or excursions. Other discounts or onboard credits do not apply. Certain restrictions may apply. This offer is non-transferable and subject to change.
    Last edited by SuzyQ; 10-31-2008 at 11:16 AM.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    that's a good deal! Wow! I will have to tell my mom about that!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Bummer. I wish I could take off of school to do that, because that deal is awesome!
    ~Ashleigh