Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Triton attire on Pirate night? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Sailing in Nov for first time on Wonder. Understand that everyone rotates restaurants for dinner. If Pirate night falls on your night for Triton's (Lumiere's on Magic) does everyone dress ...
    pinklife is offline A-Ticket holder

Triton attire on Pirate night?

Sailing in Nov for first time on Wonder. Understand that everyone rotates restaurants for dinner. If Pirate night falls on your night for Triton's (Lumiere's on Magic) does everyone dress like pirates or more formal with dresses and jackets for men. (Thought I read Triton's required a jacket).

Would appreciate any info..thanks
    Last edited by pinklife; 08-27-2009 at 03:49 AM.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Triton attire on Pirate night?

I went on the Wonder last September and it was mixed on pirate night: some were in full pirate regalia, some had only bandanas on, and some (like me) just dressed like they usually do. I saw the whole gamut from slobs, to GQ types. You'd really have to be weird to stand out IMO.

disneycr8zy is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    I went on the Wonder last September and it was mixed on pirate night: some were in full pirate regalia, some had only bandanas on, and some (like me) just dressed like they usually do. I saw the whole gamut from slobs, to GQ types. You'd really have to be weird to stand out IMO.
    Very true on my past cruises on priaqte night I have seen people in full pirate gear or just the bandana. I was in the middle, bandana and eye patch, easy to come by I work for and eye doctor.

Donald_Quackers is offline A-Ticket holder

I was on a 4 night cruise and had the PTTA rotation, my first night at Triton's was dress up and the second was pirate night.

I had stuff that I wore to a local Renaissance Faire, so that worked well for the pirate look.

Dec '10 -- Disney Magic 7 Nights/5 nights @ POFQ
    Dec '08 -- Disney Wonder 4 Nights/2 nights @ Pop Cent. / Dec '07 -- Coronado Springs
    Dec '04, '05 / Oct '03 -- Off Site/Vacation Home
    Feb '02 -- Port Orleans Riverside / May '00 -- Disney Institute (Now Saratoga Springs)
    Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!