Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1256
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by shelbell77 I'm most definitely NOT a runner....but the dog and I regularly walk well over that....so maybe if there's a group power walking???? Seriously though...the nonrunner in ...
  1. #496
    zeusywoo's Avatar
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,035

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    I'm most definitely NOT a runner....but the dog and I regularly walk well over that....so maybe if there's a group power walking???? Seriously though...the nonrunner in me has only partially been reading those posts...when are we talking about?
    Shel, I'm not a runner either. Keith is but hasn't seriously in awhile. I am a walker. I walk with the dog & my friends. So that I could do. This is the Saturday we get back after the cruise March 5th. We will be well rested for the walk & we can walk the ship to prepare
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar







  2. #497
    shelbell77's Avatar
    shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Farmington, CT
    Posts
    675

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Shel, I'm not a runner either. Keith is but hasn't seriously in awhile. I am a walker. I walk with the dog & my friends. So that I could do. This is the Saturday we get back after the cruise March 5th. We will be well rested for the walk & we can walk the ship to prepare
    Oh....that's convenient! I didn't realize! Ok...gonna have to think about this. And I'm headed up to mom's in a few minutes....will talk to her about it to!
    -----------------------------------------------

    Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!



  3. #498
    trinibjill's Avatar
    trinibjill is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    507

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Shel, I'm not a runner either. Keith is but hasn't seriously in awhile. I am a walker. I walk with the dog & my friends. So that I could do. This is the Saturday we get back after the cruise March 5th. We will be well rested for the walk & we can walk the ship to prepare
    I'm not a runner either. However, I do rollerskate. Today, at work there was a code for a fight. We have to respond to them. I ran from one end of the unit to the other - It's about a block in length. The inmates were amazed. (you have to realize I'm 64.) Still have it.

    Recently Diagnosed with Acute-Disney-itis

  4. #499
    tiggerwannabe's Avatar
    tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NJ - 1030 miles North of Orlando
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by trinibjill View Post
    I'm not a runner either. However, I do rollerskate. Today, at work there was a code for a fight. We have to respond to them. I ran from one end of the unit to the other - It's about a block in length. The inmates were amazed. (you have to realize I'm 64.) Still have it.
    Go Mom!
    °O° cj/nj °O°



    °O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°





  5. #500
    zeusywoo's Avatar
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,035

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Oh....that's convenient! I didn't realize! Ok...gonna have to think about this. And I'm headed up to mom's in a few minutes....will talk to her about it to!
    Cool, hope you have a nice night!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar







  6. #501
    zeusywoo's Avatar
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,035

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by trinibjill View Post
    I'm not a runner either. However, I do rollerskate. Today, at work there was a code for a fight. We have to respond to them. I ran from one end of the unit to the other - It's about a block in length. The inmates were amazed. (you have to realize I'm 64.) Still have it.
    You go Jill, Keith said thats greattttt! You don't look old enough to be 64. So you can walk with us too!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar







  7. #502
    zeusywoo's Avatar
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,035

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaGirl626 View Post
    Scott and Amanda Thrasher. Deck 6 with an ocean view

    We're so excited!
    Yahoo, welcome to the cruise! We are all excited so your not alone
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar







  8. #503
    shelbell77's Avatar
    shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Farmington, CT
    Posts
    675

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by trinibjill View Post
    I'm not a runner either. However, I do rollerskate. Today, at work there was a code for a fight. We have to respond to them. I ran from one end of the unit to the other - It's about a block in length. The inmates were amazed. (you have to realize I'm 64.) Still have it.
    Awesome!
    -----------------------------------------------

    Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!



  9. #504
    shelbell77's Avatar
    shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Farmington, CT
    Posts
    675

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Cool, hope you have a nice night!
    Mom's very excited about this...we may be in! Except she's saying she wants to jog..... I doubt I'll be jogging!
    -----------------------------------------------

    Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!



  10. #505
    shelbell77's Avatar
    shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Farmington, CT
    Posts
    675

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Mom's very excited about this...we may be in! Except she's saying she wants to jog..... I doubt I'll be jogging!
    Well, what I actually said is I'd like to think I could jog then since this is my year for self improvement; better eating, more exercising. I don't think I've EVER jogged in my life except for when I had to fake it in high school for the few moments we were watched. I'm just endlessly inspired by the individuals on Biggest Loser and have delusions that if they can jog.... then maybe I can too one day! If not, I'll be walking right along with Shel!


    [hehehehe ..... mom didn't realize I was logged in and posted this as me from her computer!]
    Last edited by shelbell77; 01-24-2010 at 10:07 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------

    Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!



  11. #506
    tiggerwannabe's Avatar
    tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NJ - 1030 miles North of Orlando
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Well, what I actually said is I'd like to think I could jog then since this is my year for self improvement; better eating, more exercising. I don't think I've EVER jogged in my life except for when I had to fake it in high school for the few moments we were watched. I'm just endlessly inspired by the individuals on Biggest Loser and have delusions that if they can jog.... then maybe I can too one day! If not, I'll be walking right along with Shel!


    [hehehehe ..... mom didn't realize I was logged in and posted this as me from her computer!]


    My knees are more for speed walking than jogging...

    Mom, are you considering doing the 5K with us???

    °O° cj/nj °O°



    °O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°





  12. #507
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Deck 7 Baby!
    Posts
    9,587

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    I tend to walk/run the races. But mostly walk them. I start out running because of all the excitement that is going on when it starts. I was proud of myself for running 3 miles of the half a few weeks ago with my stress fracture. Sad thing was that my original plan was to run at least 5 miles. Oh well, maybe next time. I know one thing for sure, next time I start training I'm going to start out slowly so I don't ***** my leg up again. At least I have about 8 months until my next race to get ready.

    http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Deck 7 Baby!
    Posts
    9,587

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    When it gets closer I'll start a Princess Half marathon thread until the Sports section. Then we can encourage each other there.

    http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

  14. #509
    trinibjill's Avatar
    trinibjill is offline Fastpass Holder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    507

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe View Post


    My knees are more for speed walking than jogging...

    Mom, are you considering doing the 5K with us???

    only if I can wear my skates

    Recently Diagnosed with Acute-Disney-itis

  15. #510
    tiggerwannabe's Avatar
    tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NJ - 1030 miles North of Orlando
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    I tend to walk/run the races. But mostly walk them. I start out running because of all the excitement that is going on when it starts. I was proud of myself for running 3 miles of the half a few weeks ago with my stress fracture. Sad thing was that my original plan was to run at least 5 miles. Oh well, maybe next time. I know one thing for sure, next time I start training I'm going to start out slowly so I don't ***** my leg up again. At least I have about 8 months until my next race to get ready.
    Considering the condition your leg is in, I admire you for doing the race at all.

    You've got some great determination there my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by trinibjill View Post
    only if I can wear my skates
    I would do the 1/2 or even full if they'd let us wear skates!

    °O° cj/nj °O°



    °O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°





Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #143 - November 1, 2009
    By Lou Mongello in forum The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 05:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 11:21 AM
  3. Replies: 408
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 11:35 AM
  4. Disney sells ABC Radio Network to Citadel
    By Kellie19891992 in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 12:05 PM
  5. March Disney on Travel Channel
    By Kellie19891992 in forum Walt Disney World (WDW) News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 12:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •