Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Just wanted to say hello to 3Blessings and invite you to come over to the Deck 2 Crew thread and "meet" the rest of us on deck 2. Welcome to ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

Just wanted to say hello to 3Blessings and invite you to come over to the Deck 2 Crew thread and "meet" the rest of us on deck 2. Welcome to the cruise, can't wait to see you all onboard.
    http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/wdw-r...ck-2-crew.html

7onbuzz is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    We just booked a spot on the Dream!! I am so excited. This is my first ever cruise so I figured I would start out with a bang We don't have the exact room yet but we are booked in a Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom, category 8D...so I think that means deck 5 or 6....excited!! So very excited!!
    Welcome aboard, you'll have a blast. Our first cruise blew our expectations away. Each cruise is better than you expect.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

277 days

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

We are getting closer!!!
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

DippyDawg44 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey everyone, my wife and I booked this cruise when it was first announced and since then found out we are expecting our first baby in October, in fact just last week we found out it's a boy!! We are still planning on the cruise, except now we'll have a four month old baby. We are booked on deck 8 (8072) and can't wait!!!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by DippyDawg44 View Post
    Hey everyone, my wife and I booked this cruise when it was first announced and since then found out we are expecting our first baby in October, in fact just last week we found out it's a boy!! We are still planning on the cruise, except now we'll have a four month old baby. We are booked on deck 8 (8072) and can't wait!!!
    Congratulations, that will be wonderful. Can't wait to meet you all.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Smile Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

Awww!!! I love babies!! So happy for you and can't wait to meet you! You must let us know when he is born and what you will name him Welcome to the cruise!

Tammy
    Deck 7

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Quote Originally Posted by voyageofariel View Post
    Awww!!! I love babies!! So happy for you and can't wait to meet you! You must let us know when he is born and what you will name him Welcome to the cruise!

Tammy
    Deck 7
    Thanks for the kind words. We get to see the baby this afternoon as my wife has an ultrasound appointment!!

Thanks for the kind words. We get to see the baby this afternoon as my wife has an ultrasound appointment!!
    Oh an ultrasound, that is so exciting to see the baby growing. Are you going to find out what the baby is?
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Oh an ultrasound, that is so exciting to see the baby growing. Are you going to find out what the baby is?
    We got to see many cool shots of the baby and hear the heart beat again, which is the best!!

We found out two weeks ago that we are having a boy!!!!
    So, our Disney baby is well on his way as we just past the half way point of the pregnancy!! Mommy is feeling good and doing great!!

Smile Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

We got to see many cool shots of the baby and hear the heart beat again, which is the best!!

So, our Disney baby is well on his way as we just past the half way point of the pregnancy!! Mommy is feeling good and doing great!!
    Wow!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see you, your wife, and the baby on the cruise!!!

Tammy

Yahoo, a Baby Boy. So happy for you both. That's great you got some nice shots. Can't wait to meet all 3 of you on the cruise.

Took my Passport Request Paperwork in today, should get it on or by July 16. Their processing time right now is between 4-6 weeks. Glad I had my Check Card with me, I don't use regular checks and almost fell over when she said they don't take credit. Around the time I get my passport I'm also going to pay off the rest of my balance for the cruise. Then I can concentrate on hotel and flights. AirTran has great cheap fares if you book far enough in advance. So happy right now...

Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post
    Took my Passport Request Paperwork in today, should get it on or by July 16. Their processing time right now is between 4-6 weeks. Glad I had my Check Card with me, I don't use regular checks and almost fell over when she said they don't take credit. Around the time I get my passport I'm also going to pay off the rest of my balance for the cruise. Then I can concentrate on hotel and flights. AirTran has great cheap fares if you book far enough in advance. So happy right now...
    Your on your way. That's not bad at all ours took almost 8 weeks when we got our in 2007. Looking for flights too, if you have Jet Blue & Southwest those are some decent rates to, my BF found good pricing for her trip in Oct. on JB $200 rt.

We had JetBlue at one time but, they left. I think Southwest left several years ago as well. I know AirTran has flights to MCO for $39 for now. Their calendar isn't opened far enough to book flights around the cruise, they're boking into Jan. right now. Can't wait to see everyone. =)

Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast