Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Wwooottt!!!! ONE DAY CLOSER!!!!...
    voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise - Who's Going

Wwooottt!!!! ONE DAY CLOSER!!!!
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-06-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: ...
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

sjsjbrook is offline A-Ticket holder

My flight is booked, my prestay is booked. My car is rented. I have choosen my ADR's and they are with my TA waiting for day 180 to hit. I am in the process of getting my babies first passport.

Can hardly wait to meet you all.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    1. GET YOUR PASSPORTS!! Prices are going up July 13th. It was confirmed at the post office today when I went for mine.

2. I want to make plans like everyone else but keep in mind that this is a new ship and if Disney isn't releasing any information then it is harder for Lou and Beci to make plans for activities. Excursions can't be booked until December so there is plenty of time to figure things out and by then Lou and Beci should know more (hopefully).

3. ONE DAY CLOSER!!
    Thank you Lori thats what I had a feeling about the new ship being a little more harder to get things set. It will all be worth the wait for sure
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

I wish I could go ahead and book my flight now but, the booking calendar isn't open past Feb. 16th though.
    I also came by to see if there were any more new members of the Deck 2 Crew who didn't know about the Deck 2 Crew thread. I don't think I'll plan much of anything for the cruise, I'd like to just see where the seas take me.... so to speak.

trinibjill is offline Fastpass Holder

Last edited by trinibjill; 07-08-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Recently Diagnosed with Acute-Disney-itis

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Hello all!! Looking forward to meeting all of you. This will be our first cruise so I'm very excited. With the new ship and all it should be a wonderful experience. I have no plans other than I've booked the pre trip at WDW so I could get in on the dessert party. Other than that, I've got nothing right now!!
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    1. GET YOUR PASSPORTS!! Prices are going up July 13th. It was confirmed at the post office today when I went for mine.

2. I want to make plans like everyone else but keep in mind that this is a new ship and if Disney isn't releasing any information then it is harder for Lou and Beci to make plans for activities. Excursions can't be booked until December so there is plenty of time to figure things out and by then Lou and Beci should know more (hopefully).

3. ONE DAY CLOSER!!
    Thanks Lori, your post made my DW and I get off our butts and go apply for our passports today before the price goes up. The DD's is good til 2012 and mine expired more decades ago than I want to admit; and DW never had one. Thank you, Thank you!!!! See everbody in February.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

That is going to be gorgeous, thanks for sharing. We are getting closer
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

I would like to get a group together or even a couple of groups to have a little competition. They've got the mystery game, kinda like the Kim Possible thing at EPCOT, using the living artwork on board. That could be fun to do with a few people.

voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

I'm game Nolan... We will def win!
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Alright, so I just made the decision to go on this cruise this week. I`ve never done a cruise before and I feel like I`m really behind with all the cruise info! Ah!

I have a couple of questions:
    Firstly, if you fly the night before do you have to stay at a Disney hotel to use their bus service to the port? In otherwords, if I want to fly the night before and stay at Port Canaveral at a hotel I would have to find my own transportation, right?

Thanks everyone!

trinibjill is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Alright, so I just made the decision to go on this cruise this week. I`ve never done a cruise before and I feel like I`m really behind with all the cruise info! Ah!

I have a couple of questions:
    Firstly, if you fly the night before do you have to stay at a Disney hotel to use their bus service to the port? In otherwords, if I want to fly the night before and stay at Port Canaveral at a hotel I would have to find my own transportation, right?

Thanks everyone!
    Go on line and type "port canavaral transportation" - it will show you options. I also believe some of the hotels will accomadate you - I'm not sure.

Recently Diagnosed with Acute-Disney-itis

Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post
    I would like to get a group together or even a couple of groups to have a little competition. They've got the mystery game, kinda like the Kim Possible thing at EPCOT, using the living artwork on board. That could be fun to do with a few people.
    That sounds like fun, I will talk to DH about that & let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Alright, so I just made the decision to go on this cruise this week. I've never done a cruise before and I feel like I`m really behind with all the cruise info!

Thanks everyone!
    If you're wanting to be considered part of the Lou's Cruise group, you'll want to get on the phone with MEI/MouseFan Travels very quickly. A lot of the inside cabins are sold out, hopefully not all. It's booking fast, so I'd get in touch with them ASAP on booking a cabin. Also, if you don't have a passport then you need to get it processing by the 14th, that's when the fees go up. Also MEI/MouseFan Travel can give you a lot of first time cruiser info, Stephanie schooled me on several things. Hope to see you on board!

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

I checked my passporter, radisson at port canaveral is the only one that has a complimentary shuttle. There are a half dozen other good hotels near the ship but they either charge an extra fee for their shuttle or simply do not offer one.
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast