Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wisdom in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by dusten I am attending the pre-cruise event Illumination VIP viewing at 9pm (February 26). The hours for EPCOT World Showcase show 11am-9pm, does this mean the park ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Quote Originally Posted by dusten View Post
    I am attending the pre-cruise event Illumination VIP viewing at 9pm (February 26). The hours for EPCOT World Showcase show 11am-9pm, does this mean the park is officially closed when Illuminations begins?

In other words, you would need to get your food & souvenirs before the event. Becky just posted about hanging around World Showcase lagoon after Illuminations so they must allow people to wonder around while everything is closed. Any ideas?
    We've stayed until the end of Illuminations but we always left right away to catch our bus. This time we will be staying at BC so we can walk back to our resort or take the boat back if they are running. I would think we would have to leave by a certain time but Beci will tell us for sure! As for food you should be full from the dessert party! As for souvenirs those I would think yes buy before the dessert party. I have seen a few of the main hub places opened but I don't know until what time possibly an hour after the fireworks.

Sorry not much help! Beci will be sure to fill us in I"m sure before our trip!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

NancyIL is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Are there any post-cruise WDW plans? I am probably looking in the wrong place, but I haven't seen any info about any activities on the ship or at WDW, other than the Illuminations dessert party for resort guests.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

I am very, very jealous of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
    Are there any post-cruise WDW plans? I am probably looking in the wrong place, but I haven't seen any info about any activities on the ship or at WDW, other than the Illuminations dessert party for resort guests.
    No post-cruise plans have been released yet!!!! Stay tuned!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

NancyIL is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    No post-cruise plans have been released yet!!!! Stay tuned!
    Thanks. The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival starts March 2, so I'll probably spend the bulk of my time at Epcot.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
    Thanks. The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival starts March 2, so I'll probably spend the bulk of my time at Epcot.
    We are planning on going to Flower & Garden also. I will also want to go to MK, I can't not go to my place on Earth then the other parks of course!

dusten is offline C-Ticket Holder

Theater show times

Assigned Show Times
    The Disney Dream will be assigning evening show times to guests just as it assigns dining times. The options are:

Main Dining 5pm Show
    Main Dining 9pm Show
    Late Dining 5pm Show
    Main Dining 7pm Show

Cast Members will scan guests cards at the entrance to the theater. Guests wishing to change their show time can request the change, but it will not be guaranteed.
    WDW Radio Cruise 2011

Maturity is only a short break in adolescence.
    Friend me at www.facebook.com/dusten2
    Visit my website at www.dusten.cc

voyageofariel is offline Host of the Tiara Talk Show Podcast

Smile Re: Theater show times

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Check out the Tiara Talk Podcast on iTunes! Official website: http://www.tiaratalkshowpodcast.com

I have a feeling they won't say anything on the show until December. Wish it was sooner. What about Villians?

voyageofariel is offline Host of the Tiara Talk Show Podcast

Smile Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Check out the Tiara Talk Podcast on iTunes! Official website: http://www.tiaratalkshowpodcast.com

I am so up for any show they have, as its Disney I'm sure it will be fabulous!

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games

The new show "Villains Tonight!" was announced for the Disney Dream earlier this year by DCL:
    Disney Villains Cast a Comical Spell on New Stage Spectacular Aboard Disney Cruise Line Ships | Whats New | Disney Cruise Line
    The question is, what will be the remainder of the shows on the new ship; I don't think you will see any other new shows.
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Thanks James that's what I thought I heard & I believe I read that article before!

dusten is offline C-Ticket Holder

WDW Radio Cruise 2011

Maturity is only a short break in adolescence.
    Friend me at www.facebook.com/dusten2
    Visit my website at www.dusten.cc

Thank you I hadn't seen the YouTube Video yet. So excited!

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast