Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wisdom in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; FYI for anybody that did not already know... food on Castaway Cay island is included (with the exception of alcohol). I mention it because last DCL cruise I did not ...
    dusten is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

FYI for anybody that did not already know... food on Castaway Cay island is included (with the exception of alcohol). I mention it because last DCL cruise I did not know so we did not get anything to eat on the island.

More articles with video from AOL Travel...

Disney Dream Has Kids-Only Magic PlayFloor - AOL Travel News

Disney Cruise Line Shows Off Castaway Cay Upgrades - AOL Travel News

Talk to 'Crush' During Dinner on the Disney Dream - AOL Travel News

Porthole Views Go Virtual on Disney Dream - AOL Travel News

Disney Dream to Feature Enchanted Art - AOL Travel News
    Explains detective adventure game and steering ship experience.

Innovations From the Disney Dream Team - AOL Travel News

Disney Chefs Cook Up Gourmet Treats for New Ship - AOL Travel News
    Last edited by dusten; 10-29-2010 at 10:58 PM.
    WDW Radio Cruise 2011

Maturity is only a short break in adolescence.
    Friend me at www.facebook.com/dusten2
    Visit my website at www.dusten.cc

dragynally is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

I wish I could go to the dessert party! But it's only for the resort people. :-(

Does anyone know of a "What to pack" or what to bring list for Disney cruises? I know there are theme nights and I like to dress up! ;-)

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I am wondering the same of what to pack.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Bring wedgie-proof swim suits for the aqua duck - no, wait a minute. You ride on a raft. Guess I can scratch that off the list.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Here's one website's version of a packing list:
    Disney Cruise Line * Cruising Ultimate Packing List
    And here's one straight from the horses' mouth!
    Packing Tips | Planning Center | Disney Cruise Line
    We never do laundry when on vacation, but for those so inclined, bring plenty of quarters, along with detergent and softener!
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Thanks! I was more thinking in terms of being prepared for theme nights. You know insider tips. ;-)

PS I am also looking for the Disney trip digital countdown badge you can add to you profile

Test

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games

Countdown banners are available here: MickeyPath.com: Your free Disney vacation countdown banner
    There aren't very many themed nights on the short cruises. The main one is Pirate Night, which is fun to get dressed up for, but not everyone does. Not sure if Lou & Beci have a pirate costume contest planned, but we have in the past. Here's a picture from a previous cruise:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dzneynut/3943131955 That's Lou and his family in the middle.
    There isn't a formal night per see, more like a semi-formal night. Again, not everyone likes getting dressed up on a cruise; we like doing it so we can feel special and get some good photo opportunities!
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

I LOVE getting dressed up. Good to know. I was just mainly concerned about pirate night and having something to wear...

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by dzneynut View Post
    Here's one website's version of a packing list:
    Disney Cruise Line * Cruising Ultimate Packing List
    And here's one straight from the horses' mouth!
    Packing Tips | Planning Center | Disney Cruise Line
    We never do laundry when on vacation, but for those so inclined, bring plenty of quarters, along with detergent and softener!
    JamesD thank you so much you are wonderful! I can't wait to meet you! It must be my PC I am having issues fining these types of things. I did last year this no such luck! Reboot here we come.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

BTW if I didn't say it thanks JamesD! :-)

Shore excursions? Anyone? I'm thinking of the glass bottom boat tour for Nassau as for Castaway Cay I'm thinking I won't need one!

dusten is offline C-Ticket Holder

No shore excursions for me this time... we are going to explore the ship while in port Nassau, maybe see a movie or hang out with WDW Radio group. We are approaching the 100-day countdown starting Friday (doing double-digit dance).

I am curious if anybody else staying at one of the pre-cruise package resorts is taking the private (Disney Groups) bus. I am frustrated because as much as I want to be on that bus with the WDW Radio group, it seems really inconvenient for my group. I got a DD3 (3yr old, 4 yrs in March) and don't think she would be content at the DCL port terminal for 2 1/2 hours before boarding begins at noon, leaving 7:30am-8:30am is too early to make our 7:30am character breakfast ADR at Cape May (Beach Club), unlike DCL transfer the private (Disney Groups) bus will not pick up at a different resort than where we are booked (All-Star Music), and amount is non-refundable if we have to change to DCL transfer later. I have not heard much about the pre-cruise private bus on the boards, but am curious how many are planning to be on that bus?
    WDW Radio Cruise 2011

Maturity is only a short break in adolescence.
    Friend me at www.facebook.com/dusten2
    Visit my website at www.dusten.cc

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast