Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wisdom in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; and fireworks at 10:30...
    tacey is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

and fireworks at 10:30

Proud Member of the Deck 7 Cool Kids!

DisneyMonkey is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Quote Originally Posted by tacey View Post
    if I were heading to the Parks, I would so be with your plan....alas, I have a 6pm flight so I'm staying as long as I can. I had friends on the inaugural sailing and they were the last of the ship....lol Said shopping was MUCH easier cuz no one else was in the shops
    We have the same plans so we'll be hanging out on the ship as long as we can too.

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Someone asked about show on pirate night. I thought I heard that the pirate party doesn't start until after the show.

I thought the pirate party was the show. But this is my first time so what do I know. Is the pirate party out on ne of the decks or is it at a different venue?

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Pirate Party has never replaced the show in the past. I don't think it is now. It used to be on deck 9 - but that was on the Magic/Wonder when it was just the one party. Not sure where the two different parties are now.

Then if you had late dining it was hard to get to it in time.....we were really worried about it in 2008 and our dining servers kept telling us we'd be fine. And technically we did get up there just before the show and fireworks. But we were so late getting up there we barely could see anything because we didn't have a good spot to watch from.
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by tacey View Post
    if I were heading to the Parks, I would so be with your plan....alas, I have a 6pm flight so I'm staying as long as I can. I had friends on the inaugural sailing and they were the last of the ship....lol Said shopping was MUCH easier cuz no one else was in the shops
    Well yes that does make sense for sure. The day we leave there is never time to go to the park so I would just hang out at the area I am. Shopping less crowded is my way to shop!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Pirate Party has never replaced the show in the past. I don't think it is now. It used to be on deck 9 - but that was on the Magic/Wonder when it was just the one party. Not sure where the two different parties are now.

Then if you had late dining it was hard to get to it in time.....we were really worried about it in 2008 and our dining servers kept telling us we'd be fine. And technically we did get up there just before the show and fireworks. But we were so late getting up there we barely could see anything because we didn't have a good spot to watch from.
    We have early dinner late show so we should be all set I would love to be able to see everything.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

disneysister is offline D-Ticket Holder

Same schedule here!

12/1971, 6/95, 2/05, 12/05 & 06 CR 6/2000 , 8/02 Wilderness Lodge, 07/03 Home to BCV and VB, 07/04, 07/05, 06/06 VWL & AKL, 07/07 VWL, 04/08 AKV, 06/08 VWL and AKV,12/08 Poly 6/09 Kidani and first cruise on the Wonder, BLT 6/2010, Wonder 8/2010.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    We have early dinner late show so we should be all set I would love to be able to see everything.

If we go to the late show, won't we miss the fireworks???
    I have no experience with the cruise schedules so I'm kinda confused

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMonkey View Post
    You should be ok...but may have to make choices as to where you really want to be...

Dinner is around 630,
    Pirate party around 830,
    Stage show at 9
    and Fireworks at 1030.

I printed the Jan 30th Navigators, still gotta make time to peruse them to see how all things offered are really going to pan out. Dont forget to bring at least one highlighter with you, that is how I select what I would like to do as I read thru them each night~
    Last edited by tiggerwannabe; 02-06-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe View Post
    You should be ok...but may have to make choices as to where you really want to be...

Dinner is around 630,
    Pirate party around 830,
    Stage show at 9
    and Fireworks at 1030.

I printed the Jan 30th Navigators, still gotta make time to peruse them to see how all things offered are really going to pan out. Dont forget to bring at least one highlighter with you, that is how I select what I would like to do as I read thru them each night~
    Thanks for laying it out.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to those navigators would you?

1st time cruiser I was hoping to not miss a thing. LOL

Dinner is around 630,
    Pirate party around 830,
    Stage show at 9
    and Fireworks at 1030.

Thanks looks like Pirate night no show for us I want the Pirates & Fireworks! Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me!

cjswitzerland is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    1st time cruiser I was hoping to not miss a thing. LOL

Thanks looks like Pirate night no show for us I want the Pirates & Fireworks! Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me!
    Go Standby for the 5 PM show. You may be able to do it all that way.

[QUOTE=zeusywoo;936760]1st time cruiser I was hoping to not miss a thing. LOL

Me too.

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

Cool Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Thanks for laying it out.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to those navigators would you?
    Why yes I do

Disney Cruise Line Navigators

*I just started reading thru them...I was close enough on the time for you to get the idea*
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Why yes I do

Disney Cruise Line Navigators

*I just started reading thru them...I was close enough on the time for you to get the idea*
    Thanks so much for the link. I have to admit that I already had that one. I misunderstood from the date and thought you had a link that was from a "regular" cruise and not the super special maiden voyage. I was curious to see if there were any differences.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast