Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wisdom in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by flutter Good news Lesa I don't have to sleep on the verandah I got a cat 11B room deck 7 I believe will post to list when ...
    little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    Good news Lesa I don't have to sleep on the verandah I got a cat 11B room deck 7 I believe will post to list when I have all the info

YEAH TRACY !!!!
    we are room numbers 7182 and 7186
    maybe you are 'across the hall" OR at the totally opposite end.....
    what's your number??
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Quote Originally Posted by lisat723 View Post
    This may be my first post here...but I just got the call that we also got a Cat. 6B with veranda! It is our first cruise too, and we are SO excited!!

Glad you posted..... our first cruise too, hubby and me and DD, SIL and GD (age 9)

Lesa
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

flutter is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by little grammy View Post
    YEAH TRACY !!!!
    what's your number??
    I don't have my number yet

I feel sorry for the poor person that is stuck between me and mom. Does anyone want to switch me rooms so I can be farther away from her???

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

YEAH TRACY !!!!
    what's your number??
    I will be at the opposite end of the ship #7527

Carolla is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Carolla View Post
    I am jealous. Haven't heard from my agent yet! She said she would probably just send a one line email to let me know so I figure some time today!

Booked. Got 11C $1052 for two of us, but I think I am going to wind up going solo. I have given him until next week to decide, but then I have to pay the insurance so it's in or out!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by lisat723 View Post
    This may be my first post here...but I just got the call that we also got a Cat. 6B with veranda! It is our first cruise too, and we are SO excited!!
    Welcome to the boards & congrats on your 1st cruise. Ours to. I don't know the Cat. but we are on Deck 7 at the front of the ship!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    I will be at the opposite end of the ship #7527
    We are on the same end of the ship just different sides. Wow the numbering has me confused.....So excited!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Glad you posted..... our first cruise too, hubby and me and DD, SIL and GD (age 9)

Lesa
    My 1st Cruise too (DH was in Navy)! Wow looks like there will be a few of us. So excited.

CarinaBelle is offline A-Ticket holder

Booked Cat. 11A Room# 9101 (Only two decks to the pool!) 2ppl $1092!

Can't wait to see you all there!

beci is offline A-Ticket holder

Its been a very busy booking day over here at Mouse Fan Travel. Thank you all so much for your patience as we are getting the confirmations on their way to you!

If by chance you have not received an email or call from your vacation planner by end of business tomorrow letting you know the cabin and price, please do not hesitate to send me an email at beci@mousefantravel.com and we'll follow up. Unfortunately its not unusual for spam filters to grab some emails from us, so we want to be sure everyone has what they need.

I am SOOOO EXCITED for this cruise!!!! I only wish it was closer... but the great news is we have lots of time to get the planning going for a very magical voyage for the WDW Radio group!

I am looking forward to sailing with everyone!!! We have lots of great surprises and fun planned for those booked in our group! but I can't say anything ... yet. Or Lou will kill me!
    Beci Mahnken, ctc-mcc
    MEI & Mouse Fan Travel
    beci@MouseFanTravel.com

goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

We're booked on deck 7, Cat 6B, cabin 7690. We are the very back end of the ship - just like we requested. We're looking forward to watching the wake at night, and sipping coffee in the morning in our PJs watching the day wake up.

Paul Goofyhouk

goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

The last Disney cruise we did was the 2005 Thanksgiving Western Caribbean.

One thing we did was bring a 12 pack of diet Dr. Pepper. We should have brought more because we could have sold them for at least a buck a piece. But definitely bring special soda flavors you may like. And especially if you are a Pepsi drinker - only Coke products on board.

Paul Goofyhouk

Quote Originally Posted by beci View Post
    Its been a very busy booking day over here at Mouse Fan Travel. Thank you all so much for your patience as we are getting the confirmations on their way to you!

If by chance you have not received an email or call from your vacation planner by end of business tomorrow letting you know the cabin and price, please do not hesitate to send me an email at beci@mousefantravel.com and we'll follow up. Unfortunately its not unusual for spam filters to grab some emails from us, so we want to be sure everyone has what they need.

I am SOOOO EXCITED for this cruise!!!! I only wish it was closer... but the great news is we have lots of time to get the planning going for a very magical voyage for the WDW Radio group!

I am looking forward to sailing with everyone!!! We have lots of great surprises and fun planned for those booked in our group! but I can't say anything ... yet. Or Lou will kill me!
    Thanks Beci....I have been working with Vicki she is great. I look forward to meeting her on the cruise and to seeing you all!!!!!

Corby is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by beci View Post
    Oh Beci we are trying to wait patiently, but it's hard! What if you forgot about us, what if we got lost in "thousands" of reservations you are making... we will keep waiting anxiously! Hope to hear back soon. I am sure it has been a crazy day, but we are looking forward to a great time and I bet the wait will be worth it.

Thanks so much for all the hard work.

Corby

Me DW DS(13) DD(11)

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast