Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wisdom in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Carolla Booked. Got 11C $1052 for two of us, but I think I am going to wind up going solo. I have given him until next week ...
    cindymouse6 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Quote Originally Posted by Carolla View Post
    Booked. Got 11C $1052 for two of us, but I think I am going to wind up going solo. I have given him until next week to decide, but then I have to pay the insurance so it's in or out!

got 11C for 1052 like you deck 2,,, just below the bars and one restaurant, and same level as Enchanted Gardens..... not bad!!! not planning to spend much time inthe room, but look forward to meeting Peach.... my "happly place, my happy place"....

Kungaloosh!!!
    cindymouse6
    DVC members Old Key West, Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers
    30+ visits and still adding them on!
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    I will be at the opposite end of the ship #7527
    So, that's where the brig is located on the Disney Dream...
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder

Yeah! I am so excited about this voyage! It will be a blast!!! I will be checking out one of the new virtual portholes (can't wait!).

Just an FYI - I have been noticing some emails getting bounced back to me; so if you are still waiting for a quote from me, please send me a PM or email and I would be happy to resend or call you.

The rates on this cruise have been really great - especially compared to other time of the year.

Congratulations to all of you!

Suzy
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

lisat723 is offline A-Ticket holder

The front of the ship is probably really neat! Since we have never cruised before I figure we will learn with experience where the good spots are. I think we may be in the back (aft!) I am excited to meet everyone and look forward to all of the planning!

Mary501 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post
    WHOOO!!! Stephanie with MFT got a hold on my request!! Inside Stateroom in Category 11C for $796.17, and I've got until the 12th to put down the deposit. AWESOME!!! I was just on the DCL website and they were showing over $900 for the same booking, so the price is movin like the Jeffersons.
    Stephanie did awesome work for me too. Snagged cat 10A, deluxe inside stateroom. There are only 17 of this category on the ship.
    DVC member since 2000 - Boardwalk Villas
    Magic Meets attendee 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009
    MagicMeets at Sea 2010
    Lou's Cruise on the Disney Dream 2/27/11
    Alaska cruise May 2011
    Deb's cruise on the Fantasy May 2012
    Lou's cruise November 2013
    Grand Floridian Villas May 2014
    WDWRadio cruise on Dream August 10, 2014
    Tag-o-mania October 2014

Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post
    WHOOO!!! Stephanie with MFT got a hold on my request!! Inside Stateroom in Category 11C for $796.17, and I've got until the 12th to put down the deposit. AWESOME!!! I was just on the DCL website and they were showing over $900 for the same booking, so the price is movin like the Jeffersons.

was this for 2 adults? I got the same 11C but was quoted 1052... for 2 adults. very curious why such a big price difference...
    cindymouse6
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

yensidfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

Just booked the WDWRadio cruise!!! yay!!! got a cat 6A room (9664)!! So excited! Time to create my countdown ticker!

Me (28), DH (30), DD (8)

DVC: AKV since 2007 and BLT since 2009
    Proud D23 Charter Member!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by beci View Post

I am SOOOO EXCITED for this cruise!!!! I only wish it was closer... but the great news is we have lots of time to get the planning going for a very magical voyage for the WDW Radio group!

I am looking forward to sailing with everyone!!! We have lots of great surprises and fun planned for those booked in our group! but I can't say anything ... yet. Or Lou will kill me!
    Thank you very much Beci! Can't wait wait for the cruise myself. But, the time will be here before we know it. I didn't receive an email but I did talk with Viki my agent. She is wonderful and helped me out with all the details. So I feel confident everything is all set. I know my spam filter is strange. Oh maybe you'll slip us a sneak peck of whats to come on your next WDWRadio interview! LOL
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by lisat723 View Post
    The front of the ship is probably really neat! Since we have never cruised before I figure we will learn with experience where the good spots are. I think we may be in the back (aft!) I am excited to meet everyone and look forward to all of the planning!
    We are going to be in the front of the ship it looks like from what I seen on the grid. Never being a cruise I'm game for anything
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Corby is offline A-Ticket holder

My wife and I are excited to say that Michelle got us a great Oceanview room (8B) at the front of the ship!!!

Now the question is what are Lou and Beci cooking up for us? Any guesses anybody wants to throw out there...

Me DW DS(13) DD(11)

Quote Originally Posted by Corby View Post
    My wife and I are excited to say that Michelle got us a great Oceanview room (8B) at the front of the ship!!!

Now the question is what are Lou and Beci cooking up for us? Any guesses anybody wants to throw out there...
    Sounds like my hubby & I are a floor below you we are in front of ship also.

Good question, how long will they make us wait I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by yensidfan View Post
    Just booked the WDWRadio cruise!!! yay!!! got a cat 6A room (9664)!! So excited! Time to create my countdown ticker!

I'm a newbie on this site --- how do you create a countdown ticker? i'd love to do that myself
    cindymouse6

yensidfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

You can just click on a countdown you like and follow the website's instructions! Good luck!

Me (28), DH (30), DD (8)

DVC: AKV since 2007 and BLT since 2009
    Proud D23 Charter Member!

Quote Originally Posted by cindymouse6 View Post
    I'm a newbie on this site --- how do you create a countdown ticker? i'd love to do that myself
    Feel free to follow mine, it was a easy site with lots to choose from.

Corby is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by cindymouse6 View Post
    Go to one of the sites listed on the tickers just like others have said and they will give you instructions on how to create it. It may give you several code options, I think here you want BB code. Then at the end you copy the code it creates. Then come back over here and go to your control panel (User CP) link at the top of the page, then edit your signature under that. Then you can paste that code in the box and hit preview to see if you got it right!

Hope that helps.

Me DW DS(13) DD(11)

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast