Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wisdom in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by cindymouse6 was this for 2 adults? I got the same 11C but was quoted 1052... for 2 adults. very curious why such a big price difference... Hi ...
    SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Quote Originally Posted by cindymouse6 View Post
    was this for 2 adults? I got the same 11C but was quoted 1052... for 2 adults. very curious why such a big price difference...

Hi Cindy,

The pricing of $796 is for single occupancy whereas, $1052 is for double occupancy.

~Suzy
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

BandontheRun is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Meeting up on The WDWRadio Disney Dream Cruise? Questions, Comments & Words of Wi

Any idea what the weather will be in Pt Canaveral/Bahamas for the WDW Radio cruise? I am worried that it might be too cold to ride the Aquaduck?

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Quote Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
    Prices on 11C's haven't gone up...yet! The price for a single 11C is still $796.17. The $934.17 price you are seeing on the web site includes insurance and transfers.

Did you get an assigned cabin or a guarantee?
    hey, sorry it took me a while to get back to this. I'm in an assigned cabin, #2052 on Deck 2 which is down the "hall?" from Enchanted Grove. I need to brush up on my cruise lingo.

Corby is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by BandontheRun View Post
    Any idea what the weather will be in Pt Canaveral/Bahamas for the WDW Radio cruise? I am worried that it might be too cold to ride the Aquaduck?
    I think the Bahamas should have a mid 70s temperature for that time of year, but could be warmer. But would a little cool air keep you off the AquaDuck? It's the AquaDuck! You have to ride the AquaDuck!

Me DW DS(13) DD(11)

ME? I'd ride the Aquaduck at 30 degrees... it's my wife I'm more concerned about.. I hope we end up closer to the 80's in temperature..

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(

I just received my quote for the cruise and noticed it said Disney Wonder and not Dream. I hope it was just a typo. I emailed the agent back to let her know. The price for myself, my DH, and two girls was $1744. Does that sound about right? I really want to go on this cruise.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

yensidfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

I would be on the aquaduck in a hurricane! I'm so excited about this cruise...it kinda stinks having to wait 15 whole months! Anyone wanting to do a FE?

Me (28), DH (30), DD (8)

DVC: AKV since 2007 and BLT since 2009
    Proud D23 Charter Member!

Corby is offline A-Ticket holder

Now these comments sound better. Ride the AquaDuck no matter what!

Me DW DS(13) DD(11)

toddpalino is offline A-Ticket holder

So looking forward to this cruise, because this next year is shaping up to be a little difficult for our family! But that didn't stop us from plussing it a bit and going for concierge. Plenty of time to save for that.

Now it's time to plot the rest of the vacation. WDW before, or after, or both?

-Todd

Peter's Shadow is offline B-Ticket Holder

I'm hoping that Lou records a live podcast with us as the studio audience.

WOW- This will be our first cruise - we went for 4A and got on Deck 10. I'm optimistic that we'll have a great time but am looking for some confirmation that it will not be COLD.
    Has anyone ever taken a late-Feb-early March cruise out of Pt Canaveral before?

CarinaBelle is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Peter's Shadow View Post
    I'm hoping that Lou records a live podcast with us as the studio audience.
    A walk around DSI, perhaps? I am sure the listeners would love to hear audio of the new ships horn. Oh, and interviews of people trying the Aquaduck for the first time. It's going to be so much fun no matter what the weather Is like!

flutter is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yensidfan View Post
    I would be on the aquaduck in a hurricane! I'm so excited about this cruise...it kinda stinks having to wait 15 whole months! Anyone wanting to do a FE?
    Depends....what's an FE?

FE: forum encounter

I'm sure there will be lots of those on the ship. Heck, us WDWRadioers may be taking over the whole ship if the list keeps getting longer!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

flutter is offline Moderator

I'll meet you in the bar

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast