Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 13 of 318 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey All! Ashley here room 7521! Anything of interest going on here? I have not had time to get on the boards so I am asking to be caught up! ...
    HappyGrumpy is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors

Hey All! Ashley here room 7521! Anything of interest going on here? I have not had time to get on the boards so I am asking to be caught up!

I am not cruising this Dec as I am out of vacation time and only have time for a 3 day jaunt to the world. It me really hard today that unless something changes I wont cruise again until Feb 2011!

This may need to change!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Paul what beautiful pictures you are sharing. I am so excited about the upcoming cruise. I love getting to read all the posts on our fellow neighbors so we can know each other for the trip! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Paul to you & your family.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGrumpy View Post
    Hey All! Ashley here room 7521! Anything of interest going on here? I have not had time to get on the boards so I am asking to be caught up!
    I can't believe you don't make it a priority to check in with your neighbors everyday! LOL

Well, Lou and Beci said they are going to upgrade everyone to the next higher category

...as long as it doesn't exceed cat 11B . And everyone is going to get free soda. Really, I added a deck 7 layout to the first post with most people's cabins listed. I hope to get it updated this week.
    Last edited by goofypal; 11-22-2009 at 04:24 PM.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

HappyGrumpy is offline B-Ticket Holder

Ok so wait...I thought Soda was free????

And I think I am in an 11B???

So it was a ha ha funny!!!!

Paul I love the chart! is up to date and can you send it as a pdf to those who want to print it off and put it on the fridge!

Quote Originally Posted by goofypal View Post
    Well, Lou and Beci said they are going to upgrade everyone to the next higher category

...as long as it doesn't exceed cat 11B . And everyone is going to get free soda. Really, I added a deck 7 layout to the first post with most people's cabins listed. I hope to get it updated this week.
    Hi Paul, I guess I must be reading to fast. And missed this post on upgrades. Can you explain this to the 1st time cruiser DH will be excited about free soda's.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

flutter is offline Moderator

It was a joke

Thanks Tracy, I had a feeling after I just read the other post! LOL.

DDFJo is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm new to the forum (or any forum for that matter!) and anxiously awaiting our cruise and the chance to meet all of our Deck 7 neighbors. I think we should all be called the Special Seven Dream Fans.

My daughter, Shel (shelbell77 - already posting), and I are really looking forward to this cruise and sailing on the wonderful new Disney Dream. She is a veteran forum poster and says we have the best deck ever. I'm sure she's right!
    Jo

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Quote Originally Posted by DDFJo View Post
    I'm new to the forum (or any forum for that matter!) and anxiously awaiting our cruise and the chance to meet all of our Deck 7 neighbors. I think we should all be called the Special Seven Dream Fans.

My daughter, Shel (shelbell77 - already posting), and I are really looking forward to this cruise and sailing on the wonderful new Disney Dream. She is a veteran forum poster and says we have the best deck ever. I'm sure she's right!

Welcome mom!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

WDWtraveler46 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Welcome to all Deck 7 cruisers!!!! Don't forget that if you are on Facebook to come join the group! See the link in my signature below.

Paul, thanks for all the pics.

Disneyland Trips - 1976-2005 - Too many (or not enough) to count!
    Disneyland Annual Passholder - 1998-1999
    2005 - WDW Offsite
    2007 - Port Orleans FQ
    2008 - Coronado Springs
    Feb. 2009 - Disneyland(We celebrated Jacque's b-day.)
    Sept. 2009 - DCL and Coronado Springs (Just can't get enough of the magic!)
    Mar. 2010 - Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland
    Oct. 2010 - Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland (Including Mickey's Halloween Party)
    Feb. 2011 - POFQ and the WDW Radio Cruise

"The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing." - Walt Disney
    Read about my 2008 WDW Trip Plans and now my Post Trip Report: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...ip-report.html
    Read about Eric & Jacque's 2011 vacation to Walt Disney World and on Lou's Cruise (Deck 7 Cool Kids!) at The Disney Hub

Visit my Disney site: The Disney Hub
    Follow me and The Disney Hub on Twitter: @disneyhub
    Like The Disney Hub on facebook: The Disney Hub Facebook Page
    Friend me up on facebook: Eric Steinmetz on Facebook
    Join the Deck 7 neighbors facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6457502&ref=nf

Deposit on the WDW Cruise:$400.00
    Going on a trip to WDW and cruise with my wife: Priceless!!!
    Going on a trip to WDW and a Cruise with my wife and our Disney Friends (And Box People):Absolutely Priceless!!!
    Going on a trip to WDW and a Cruise with my wife, our Disney Friends (And Box People), and with my family:Extremely Priceless!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DDFJo View Post

Welcome aboard Jo. You'll get hooked very quick. We do have great neighbors from what I see! Can't wait to meet everyone in person!

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Thanks Tracy, I had a feeling after I just read the other post! LOL.
    Oh Zeusywoo...you just made my night! I just about fell off the couch laughing .Soda (as long as it is Coke products, and not bought in a bar/lounge) is free. There are self-serve soda fountains on the upper deck by the pools, and sodas are free at meals (other cruise lines charge). I also recommend bringing canned soda if you like Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or other "weird" flavors. There is a refrigerator-like cooler in your cabin, and the cabin steward will bring you ice whenever you want it.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by goofypal View Post
    Oh Zeusywoo...you just made my night! I just about fell off the couch laughing .Soda (as long as it is Coke products, and not bought in a bar/lounge) is free. There are self-serve soda fountains on the upper deck by the pools, and sodas are free at meals (other cruise lines charge). I also recommend bringing canned soda if you like Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or other "weird" flavors. There is a refrigerator-like cooler in your cabin, and the cabin steward will bring you ice whenever you want it.
    Oh Paul I'm so happy I could make your night! Keith thinks I make weird comments sometimes but I heard someone say that you had to pay for all your drinks even the soda. So I wasn't too off, it didn't sound to strange then again I thought with all those kids it would be pricey for the parents. Glad I now know, Keith really only drinks tea & water so we'll work that out. Your awesome to explain it while laughing so hard.
    Last edited by zeusywoo; 11-22-2009 at 09:58 PM.

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder

WELCOME Jo...
    looking forward to meeting you.....
    My daughter Lori and her family are crusing too....

Lesa
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

Happy Monday, and welcome to a short work week (or no work week like me ) ... for most of us. I really appreciate people like [flutter] who work in the health care profession or the food industry that have to work and take care of us on holidays .
    I spent the morning making breakfast for my dw, splitting some firewood, and now I'm listening to Christmas music while helping put up Christmas decorations (okay, I'm not doing that now - I'm typing).

We are another day closer to the cruise . It is gray and cool here in New England, so here is a picture to warm us up. The Disney Magic "parked" at Costa Maya, Mexico. Doesn't that water look great! It is just as beautiful at Castaway Cay!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0