Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 268 of 318 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4766
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Mary jo are you inside cabin or across from us? can't get this all straight. I do now realize that Jon Grant is on one side of ...
    shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841

Quote Originally Posted by Mary jo View Post
    are you inside cabin or across from us? can't get this all straight. I do now realize that Jon Grant is on one side of us and Greg Grimsely on the other. You and Tammy must be across the hall??
    Inside I'm next to you, 7675. Between you and Greg. Tammy is across the hall- but there is actually a little wall in between our cabins and hers. There is an opening to the main corridor across from my cabin and then down at the aft end of our little grouping. Colleen added a pic on facebook that shows where people are.
    Last edited by shelbell77; 01-26-2011 at 10:27 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

shred the rad is offline A-Ticket holder
    Idaho Falls, Idaho (yes there are other cities in Idaho besides Boise)

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    No I got that impression, that you were making t-shirts for yourself and your family and just thought you would open it up just in case anyone else wanted one as well. Don't worry They look great btw, I was an xfiles fan so that last one made my giggle.

I personally am not buying any of the shirts, partly cause well... we are SCRIMPING like crazy for this trip (no excursions either!) because its the most we've ever spent on a vacation by far (worth it though!). Also because my bf isn't quite the Disney fan I am and is a little scared at the sheer number of our group haha, and I don't want to scare him off too much with tshirts and door decorations (he would be mortified lol). Although I've thought of making a magnet or two and then just sneaking them on the door one night hmmm... Don't worry though, he's super excited for the cruise and he'll have fun with everyone once he's there

Yea, I admit that I'm a little freaked out by all the stuff my wife is bringing for decorating. I'm sure that over time he'll get used to it. I used to hate wearing the same shirts as the rest of my family when we went to the parks, but now I enjoy the comments that even the cast members give us. my favorite is, "where can I buy one". She even convinced me to dress up as mousekateers for haloween.

tacey is offline D-Ticket Holder

hey deck mates

Trying to finalize the count for our decks FE's

Is there an up to date list of cabin numbers and the number of occupants? We need that to give out the right about of stuff, especially where kids are concerned

Proud Member of the Deck 7 Cool Kids!

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by shred the rad View Post
    Yea, I admit that I'm a little freaked out by all the stuff my wife is bringing for decorating.
    Haha, ya now imagine being someone who enjoys Disney, but would never ever ever go if his gf/mom didn't plan the vacations...
    He says the main reason why he really enjoys Disney World is because it's the one place where I'm truly happy and smiling all the time and he likes to see that Works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by tacey View Post
    hey deck mates

Trying to finalize the count for our decks FE's

Is there an up to date list of cabin numbers and the number of occupants? We need that to give out the right about of stuff, especially where kids are concerned

Are we supposed to do a gift per PERSON? Cause I just am doing it 1 per deck, and even then I'm just doing a bunch of people around my deck because seriously this trip ****ed every last spare penny I've got! It's nice that we're doing it where you can just participate as much/little as you want so I can at least participate some, but I know I'm going to feel bad getting more than I give (and I know people who aren't participating at all but will stuff have the FE since everyone is being given one).

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Are we supposed to do a gift per PERSON? Cause I just am doing it 1 per deck, and even then I'm just doing a bunch of people around my deck because seriously this trip ****ed every last spare penny I've got! It's nice that we're doing it where you can just participate as much/little as you want so I can at least participate some, but I know I'm going to feel bad getting more than I give (and I know people who aren't participating at all but will stuff have the FE since everyone is being given one).
    you just do what and who you can, no worries

there is no pressure for this. I just wanted to be sure that I personally had one each so was trying for a head count

I totally get the cost part....I too am scrapping to come but so glad we won't need much cash on board

shred the rad is offline A-Ticket holder
    Idaho Falls, Idaho (yes there are other cities in Idaho besides Boise)

I'm sorry if I'm behind, whats an FE?

Last post I could find we around 35 cabins. Looks like most are double occupancy but a few include kids and a few are singles.

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by shred the rad View Post
    I'm sorry if I'm behind, whats an FE?
    this thread will help

Who's hanging a fish extender on Lou's cruise?? Updated post #30

trinibjill is offline Fastpass Holder

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF FISH EXTENDERS

HANG THEM ON THE FISH ON THE DOOR AND PEOPLE CAN PUT THEIR EXCHANGE IN IT.

Recently Diagnosed with Acute-Disney-itis

Quote Originally Posted by tacey View Post
    you just do what and who you can, no worries

there is no pressure for this. I just wanted to be sure that I personally had one each so was trying for a head count

I totally get the cost part....I too am scrapping to come but so glad we won't need much cash on board
    Ya I must say that it's really nice to have pretty much the entire vacation paid for well in advance of the trip... the food is paid for already even and there's enough to do onboard that I don't feel like I HAVE to do an excursion
    I unfortunately lost my job a few weeks after booking this cruise, and I did find a new job and it's fine, but it took a bit to catch up to the 4 weeks of no income + Christmas presents + the cruise! It's all good now though and I'm soooooo excited for this trip! And let me tell you, I am sooooo going to eat my moneys worth of food and then some hehe

Angela-I was on layoff for 3 months last year. Had only been back at work 2 months when this came up and was freaking out about spending money (since I had to relocate for the new job meaning buying/selling of houses, not to mention needing to build my savings back up again) and feeling not confident about being back at work. Mom wanted to do it so bad she said we were doing it even if she had to pay. We figured there was plenty of time to cancel if we really weren't comfortable. And at the time we booked the rate seemed very reasonable for our cabin.

Now its been...like 14 months since we booked and I'm SOOOOOOO glad we did. I can't wait to meet everyone in person!

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

Don't forget fish extenders are being provided!!! No need to make or bring one!!

I think Colleen is working on an updated list.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Shelley- Ya it's nice when life gets a bit stressful to have something to look forward to, isn't it? This year is my first in 20 years that I'm not in school, and it's just been lots of getting used to the idea of not being reliant on my parents at all financially! On the other hand, for the first time in 6 years I'm also not paying tuition haha... yay! Brandon and I have been on vacation together (always to Disney World) but every single trip has been with our parents, tagging along in their car and in their timeshare/hotel rooms so really not costly in the slightest but also we have to do what they want to do. This is OUR vacation finally

And Lori- the fact that the FE are being provided is huge
    Will we get to see what they look like beforehand, or will it be a surprise for when we board?

I'm guessing its a surprise!!! They probably only told us because they didn't want people to bring them!

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!