Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 285 of 318 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 4766
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Elphaba hates when I first leave her at the pethotel. But they lover her so much I know she is spoiled rotten and has fun there!...
    shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841

Elphaba hates when I first leave her at the pethotel. But they lover her so much I know she is spoiled rotten and has fun there!
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Three weeks!!!!!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

cjswitzerland is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Since we aren't doing the sea lions anymore where can I go to get some good rum in Nassau??
    You are in luck Lori. The main shopping street of Nassau is full of alcohol shops that are anxious to sell their Bahamian Rum. They have all variety and flavors. But best of all they have free samples to try to choose the kind you want. Walking down the street and hitting 2 or 3 of these while trying 2 or three small shots of rum along the way can make a very enjoyable afternoon.

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

Quote Originally Posted by cjswitzerland View Post
    You are in luck Lori. The main shopping street of Nassau is full of alcohol shops that are anxious to sell their Bahamian Rum. They have all variety and flavors. But best of all they have free samples to try to choose the kind you want. Walking down the street and hitting 2 or 3 of these while trying 2 or three small shots of rum along the way can make a very enjoyable afternoon.

oh yeah...and Yummmmm, Rum cake....
    Last edited by tiggerwannabe; 02-06-2011 at 11:50 AM.
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

I finally got the deck plan updated....I still show 34 cabins taken up on deck 7 by Lou's Cruisers...a couple cabins were added on, a couple have unfortunately cancelled...~If you see, notice or want any editing to what I have please just let me know~There are a few at the bottom I need cabin numbers for, there is also one or two I did not get proper names for...hope this helps!~

Click on the thumbnail below to see the full size photo of my deck plan and list...

Last edited by tiggerwannabe; 02-06-2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Three weeks from today we will all be on our way to our Dream...
    °O° cj/nj °O°

Cool Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Elphaba hates when I first leave her at the pethotel. But they lover her so much I know she is spoiled rotten and has fun there!
    Penny gets to stay home with hubby, she is fine with that...the funny part is the obvious attitude I get from her once the big red luggage comes out. Unless I physically say, "don't worry, you're going too." She plays me off like a bandit. Wont come to me, sits with the hubby and not me, gives me those obvious side glances at me...Penny is a total diva when she gets mad at anybody.

Gotta Love em...
    °O° cj/nj °O°

tacey is offline D-Ticket Holder

awesome deck plan

thanks so much

this will make FE delivery so much easier

Proud Member of the Deck 7 Cool Kids!

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games

Thanks Colleen for the deck plan and list of cruisers.
    We're all the way up on Deck 10 in cabin# 10158.
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    I tell the dogs they are going on vacation. They love the kennel.
    He's staying with his "best friend" and he'll be soooo excited when we tell him he's going over there haha. And he's ok with us packing because we mostly take him fun places with other dogs when we go anywhere, or else he stays with his doggy friends and he could care less that we're gone. It's just the roommate thing. With our last roommate (who he loved) for the first months he would leave presents in our closets! We would take him out and he wouldn't go, and then he would run straight upstairs to the closet. Yeesh! I can't wait till we can afford to just live here without renters!

Brandon joked that he's "trained" the dog to destroy all the parts of the cruise that he doesn't want to participate in, like the FEs and pirates night lol. I'm totally going to wear the ears anyways, even with little teeth marks (it's not sooo bad) and make Brandon wear the matching goofy pirate ears, too bad for him!

Oh, but I don't really drink so Brandon's super excited to have to many potential drinking buddies to join him at the district each night haha. I'll come along, I just will be limited to one or two drinks... but I don't want to miss out just in case he decides to pertain in some karaoke hehe.

Cool Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Oh, but I don't really drink so Brandon's super excited to have to many potential drinking buddies to join him at the district each night haha. I'll come along, I just will be limited to one or two drinks... but I don't want to miss out just in case he decides to pertain in some karaoke hehe.
    Have mug will travel!

There are two beverage stations on the Dream for all of your beverage needs. I would fill my mug before wandering down to the clubs cause they charge for any and all beverages obtained at the bars.

Secure your laptops...

I have no idea if one exists, but my second suggestion of the day would be to tether, lock or store laptops in secured locked luggage if it doesn't fit in your safe.

Your cabins are cleaned twice a day, the staff will ask for identification if you wander in your room when they are cleaning BUT they are still open a good part of the day and I would hate to hear someone's electronics got grabbed. If you think about it, anyone who reads this public forum knows that Shel is comfortable with leaving her laptop in her underwear drawer

...just sayin....

Keep the updates coming!

Happy Sunday Fellow Cruisers
    °O° cj/nj °O°

Angela, I saw your profile photo on fb today. You two look like a great couple. Three more weeks and three more hours til Sail Away!!!
    °O° cj/nj °O°

disneysister is offline D-Ticket Holder

Thank you Colleen!! This just makes me even more excited!! how am I ever going to last?!

12/1971, 6/95, 2/05, 12/05 & 06 CR 6/2000 , 8/02 Wilderness Lodge, 07/03 Home to BCV and VB, 07/04, 07/05, 06/06 VWL & AKL, 07/07 VWL, 04/08 AKV, 06/08 VWL and AKV,12/08 Poly 6/09 Kidani and first cruise on the Wonder, BLT 6/2010, Wonder 8/2010.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe View Post
    Angela, I saw your profile photo on fb today. You two look like a great couple. Three more weeks and three more hours til Sail Away!!!
    Thanks! We're super excited!!!

And thanks for all the great tips. Do they have mugs that I can refill, or should I bring one of my old resort refillable mugs to carry around with me?

I think I've decided to just not bring my laptop, because even without the internet I'll spend waaayyy too much time on it looking at my photos and other such things, when that's something I can do after the trip! And ya, just something extra to lug around/potentially get stolen lol.

Also, does anyone have their cruise documents yet? I haven't, and I got my post-cruise Magical Express package last week but still haven't gotten my pre-cruise... I just want to know where other people are at and if I should be worried/contacting my TA?