Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 318 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by lorilovestigger I have a really cool idea but don't want to mention it here where those others non cool kids will see it. How many of you ...
    goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post

I have a really cool idea but don't want to mention it here where those others non cool kids will see it. How many of you guys are on Facebook? Find me on there Lori Schatz Burke and friend me..add a message about deck 7. I'll keep a list of Deck 7 people over there so I can PM with my idea. Or you can PM here.
    Do you know there are 2 Lori Schatz Burke's on FB. One with a weird picture of someone with a tatoo and the other with a MNSSHP logo. Do you have 2 accounts? If so, which one do you want us to use? I'm soooo confused.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGrumpy View Post
    Ok help! How do I link them together and make them a part of my signature??
    I'm not an expert - I figured it out by trial and error. But I'll try to help.

You already figured out out how to find the ticker website and edit it.

Once you have created the ticker you want, you'll be taken to a screen which has http: addresses for html, psuedo html, ezcode, etc.

You want to select and copy the address for the psuedo html (the second box). Be sure to not close this internet window if you want to create another ticker.

Now, go to your window that has the WDWradio forums open. Click on the quick links drop down menu (near the top right of the page). Click on Edit Signature. Paste the psuedo html you copied in the signature window. You can then go back and create more tickers and copy their psuedo html and paste in your signature page. You can add text, smilies, etc to personalize your signature. I added my cabin number above the cruise ticker. You can preview what your signature looks like. Once you like it, save it, and it will automatically be added to your posts.

Hopefully this will help.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

DisneyMagic71 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Hi Guys!

We are Joy, George, & Danielle presently residing in Aberdeen, NJ. We are originally from Brooklyn, NY. We have been to WDW too many times to count - beginning in Sept "72. We have been to Disneyland 3 times. We are also DVC members since "05 and just wish we had done it earlier. This is our first cruise ever and we are sooooo excited. What better way to take a first cruise than with Lou and Mickey! My DH is an electrician with the govt, my DD just graduated college and is working for a non-profit organization in public relations. She ran the WDW marathon in Jan and did the Disneyland 1/2 marathon in Sept, winning the coast to coast medal. She will be doing the 1/2 marathon down at WDW in January. My DH and I have done the 5K at both WDW and Disneyland. That's it for me..I've done enough running for a lifetime....LOL..Can't wait to get down there in January. We will be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter.

I am the Disney Fanatic in the family and they lovingly follow. I've been a Disney "Nut" since I was very young watching the original Mickey Mouse Club. I am presently a 7th & 8th grade math teacher, but hope to someday retire and "work" at WDW. I think this thread is such a great idea. By the time we go on the cruise it will be like old friends getting together. I have so many questions about it.

We look forward to meeting everyone. Have a magical day!
    Last edited by DisneyMagic71; 11-15-2009 at 12:55 AM.
    DVC MEMBER!!!!
    I wish we'd never have to grow up! Off to NEVERLAND!!!!!!!
    Remember we must always believe in our wishes...they are the magic in the world!!!
    LOU SAID...............................
    Was at Magic Meets '07, '08 & '09 Had a MAGICAL time!
    First trip 9/72 Contemporary; '78,'80,'82'84,'85, '88,'90,'92,'94,'96,'98,'99,'03,'05,'06,'07,'08
    3/20/08 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge; 8/16/08 WDWWilderness Lodge

1/07/09 WDW MARATHON - Beach Club Villas

6/19/09 WDW Spur of the Moment Trip!! OKW,POFQ, & SS
    8/30/09 - 9/7/09 Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel -DH,DD & I - 5K DD did 1/2 Marathon - Coast to Coast!
    1/10 DD doing half marathon at WDW
    2/2011 - Cruisin' with Lou
    & all the great fans of WDW Radio 1st cruise

Mary jo is offline Fastpass Holder

Hello all my Deck 7 friends. I am Mary Jo Collins, Disney enthusiast, WDW Radio groupie and Disney runner. I am the Mary Jo that Lori speaks of, but she is crazy. So, don't believe her. She is Lou's stalker. I am just a fan. lol
    Anyway, you may have heard me on the D23 Expo Roundtable Show. I am not as crazy about celebrities as it may have sounded, but I am sorry if Johnny Depp wanted me to do something else with him on Feb 27, 2011, I'm not going on the cruise. haha
    I call into the show from time to time. I don't know why because I always sound like a dork.

Besides that.. I am a pharmacist for Walgreens in Knoxville, TN. My husband is a game warden for TN Wildlife Resources Agency. We have two wonderful children that love Disney just about as much as I do. However, let me just day, that my husband could care less. It's nothing personal to us Disney fans. He just doesn't get it. (you know the type)

I love to do Disney running races. It is the only reason I run. The races are an excuse to get to the parks. This year I have run 4 half marathons (including Disneyland half) and I did the WDW full marathon in January. This coming January I am attempting the Goofy. We'll just have to see what happens with that. Honestly, I am mortified.

I have been on one other Disney cruise, but it was several years ago. It was right before Christmas, so the ship was all decked out. It was phenomenal!!! At that time, it was $5 to eat at Palo. I think it was December 2003.

I also love Celebrations Magazine. I have written in a couple of times (my daughter fought Darth Maul at Star Wars Days and We recently met Buzz Aldrin in the MK). I can't give details now, but you might see an article by me in the very near future.

What else?.... Lori, her mom Lesa (and Lee) and I ate at Club 33 in Disneyland in September. We were there for a short 4 hours, haha. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was just perfect and the server was precious. Thanks, LORI!!! You're the best.

I'll now field questions, Paul. My connection to Alabama is that I went to pharmacy school at Sanford in Birmingham.

Thanks for getting us all together here. The cruise is going to be the best. Hopefully, I can loose some weight before then or get liposucction (haha, just kidding).
    Last edited by Mary jo; 11-14-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Mary Jo
    Listen for Storytime with MoJo

Hey Lori!
    We were at Disneyland in Sept when my DD ran the 1/2 marathon. One day we were walking through the Grand California alley way and thought I recognized you but thought "nay, what are the chances all the way here is Cali". Well I guess I was right. Congratulations on completing the race....are the coast to coast medals gorgeous! I don't know if you remember us, but we met you outside of the China restaurant last year. My daughter was the one in the wheel chair after the race because of her blisters. You (and all of those with you) were so nice to her. My daughter also has been one of the photographers at Magic Meets for the past two years. Good luck at the marathon this year!
    DVC MEMBER!!!!
    Remember we must always believe in our wishes...they are the magic in the world!!!
    First trip 9/72 Contemporary; '78,'80,'82'84,'85, '88,'90,'92,'94,'96,'98,'99,'03,'05,'06,'07,'08

8/30/09 - 9/7/09 Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel -DH,DD & I - 5K DD did 1/2 Marathon - Coast to Coast!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMagic71 View Post
    Hey Lori!
    We were at Disneyland in Sept when my DD ran the 1/2 marathon. One day we were walking through the Grand California alley way and thought I recognized you but thought "nay, what are the chances all the way here is Cali". Well I guess I was right. Congratulations on completing the race....are the coast to coast medals gorgeous! I don't know if you remember us, but we met you outside of the China restaurant last year. My daughter was the one in the wheel chair after the race because of her blisters. You (and all of those with you) were so nice to her. My daughter also has been one of the photographers at Magic Meets for the past two years. Good luck at the marathon this year!
    I thought that's who you were. You should've yelled at me in the Cali. I'll be in WDW for the 1/2 again and this time when I run into you guys I hope your DD doesn't have blisters. I'm sure Lou will be having a meet so hopefully I'll see you there. And if I don't recognize you just yell at me.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by goofypal View Post
    Do you know there are 2 Lori Schatz Burke's on FB. One with a weird picture of someone with a tatoo and the other with a MNSSHP logo. Do you have 2 accounts? If so, which one do you want us to use? I'm soooo confused.
    You found me on there. I'll have to check it out why there is 2 accounts. Oh and the hot man with the tattoo in my picture is Jacob Black from Twilight.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMagic71 View Post
    I am the Disney Fanatic in the family and they lovingly follow. I've been a Disney "Nut" since I was very young watching the original Mickey Mouse Club. I am presently a 7th & 8th grade math teacher, but hope to someday retire and "work" at WDW.
    We look forward to meeting everyone. Have a magical day!
    Joy,

Wow...I'm always impressed with anyone who teaches jr. high. I have enough trouble with 1st graders. But maybe Brooklyn prepared you for them ? Or maybe you use pixie dust on them.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

You can friend me also on FB. I'm the only Paul Houk that has Goofy ears.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mary jo View Post
    I'll now field questions, Paul. My connection to Alabama is that I went to pharmacy school at Sanford in Birmingham.
    Mary Jo, my connection to TN is that I have driven through it A LOT! You can't get to Ohio or Missouri without going through it.

I haven't spent a lot of time in the eastern part of the state, but it is beautiful.

I want to know how can an outdoors guy like Andy not like Disney? I mean Disney is all about animals - mice , ducks , dogs , donkeys , cats , bears , baboons , fish , flying fairys . Hmmm, did I mention mice ? So who cares that they all talk .
    Last edited by goofypal; 11-15-2009 at 12:51 AM.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

flutter is offline Moderator

Greg and Linda,

Welcome to the neighborhood! Wow, you are about as far forward as you can get on the ship. We are on the complete opposite end from you.

What part of Taxachusetts...I mean Massachusetts are you from? I was stationed at Hanscom AFB (in Lexington) from 83-87, and was married in Lexington. DW Lisa's family is from Lexington and Providence, and her mom lives on the lower Cape (Wareham/Onset). We are headed there next week for Thanksgiving. I'm hoping for some pretty decent weather, and maybe some lobster.
    OH MY GOD!!!!....as a native Cape Codder, I now live in Mashpee, I can assure you that Wareham/Onset isn't even ON Cape Cod nevermind lower Cape....lower Cape is P-town,Truro etc

Now that I've got that off my chest, maybe we can get together while you are around

Joy,

Wow...I'm always impressed with anyone who teaches jr. high. I have enough trouble with 1st graders. But maybe Brooklyn prepared you for them ? Or maybe you use pixie dust on them.
    Ha! Ha! Paul, that's what I say about teaching the little ones! Maybe growing up in Brooklyn did prepare me, but to be perfectly honest, 7th and 8th graders are really 1st graders in big bodies!!!
    DVC MEMBER!!!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

We are on deck & also!

What are you up to now Lori?
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!!....as a native Cape Codder, I now live in Mashpee, I can assure you that Wareham/Onset isn't even ON Cape Cod nevermind lower Cape....lower Cape is P-town,Truro etc

Now that I've got that off my chest, maybe we can get together while you are around
    Wow...glad you feel better. I know Onset isn't even across the canal, but I just say as I am told. I'll be glad to actually meet a native Cape Codder. There aren't that many - kinda like a native Floridian.

Is Mashpee on the Cape? I think we'll be having T'day dinner at the Daniel Webster Inn. And I know we're going to church in Dennisport the Sunday before. We're also planning a day trip up to Bean Town - probably on Monday.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

Mary jo is offline Fastpass Holder

I want to know how can an outdoors guy like George not like Disney? I mean Disney is all about animals - mice , ducks , dogs , donkeys , cats , bears , baboons , fish , flying fairys . Hmmm, did I mention mice ? So who cares that they all talk .
    That was super cute!!! Thanks. but my husband's name is Andy, haha.
    Mary Jo
    Listen for Storytime with MoJo

Page 5 of 318 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast