Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 51 of 318 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; EVEN THE BURGER KING COMES TO THE PIRATES PARTY SORRY ABOUT THE LARGE PICS. I FORGOT HOW TO MAKE THEM SMALLER. THIS ONE JUST HAPPENS TO BE SMALL...
    trinibjill is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors

EVEN THE BURGER KING COMES TO THE PIRATES PARTY
    SORRY ABOUT THE LARGE PICS. I FORGOT HOW TO MAKE THEM SMALLER. THIS ONE JUST HAPPENS TO BE SMALL

Recently Diagnosed with Acute-Disney-itis

soarinsally is offline C-Ticket Holder

Well this is my first post to the Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.
    Carl and I are headed down to Disney on Thursday as well. Doing the 1/2 Marathon on Saturday.

Hey Lori- was thinking of maybe stopping by on Thursday night at JellyRolls - is the group meeting outside of JellyRolls.

Looking forward to meeting anyone else who will be down there.

Quote Originally Posted by soarinsally View Post
    Carl and I are headed down to Disney on Thursday as well. Doing the 1/2 Marathon on Saturday.

Hey Lori- was thinking of maybe stopping by on Thursday night at JellyRolls - is the group meeting outside of JellyRolls.

Everyone is meeting outside at 9pm. Just to clarify the Jellyrolls event is sponsered by my blog, We Wants The Redhead and is not a WDWRadio meet. Everyone is invited to attend it though. Just look for the short redhead with the tall guy and that will be me.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

flutter is offline Moderator

will he be wearing a kilt?

He may wear his kilt. Depends on the temps.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Yensid_Retlaw View Post
    I arrive on Saturday, not running it but just wanted to check it out. I'll be there till next Saturday so I'm pumped. Also! Since it is the new year and we almost have only 1 year till the cruise, I have started my New Years Resolution. It's the cliche lose weight but I thought I would put some fun into it. So I started writing on my calendar "Lose and Cruise with Lou" I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in joining me and shedding some of those holiday pounds and use this board plus Facebook to support each other and to track our progress. If no ones interested that's fine just thought I would ask.
    I've lost my weight but need to maintain so you can count me in!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

[QUOTE=goofypal;855900]I'm a little late, but Happy New Year everyone! We will be only 7 weeks away from the cruise when the next New Year is here.

I don't think this is what was meant by rollin, but here is the picture of the day. This is out of the cabin porthole (and no, it was not virtual) on the Big Red Boat (not impressed at all with the BRB) in 1986- the predecessor of the Disney Cruise Line. We were catching the back end of a tropical storm. I think our cabin was on deck 2. But finally the weather settled down for a glorious sunset.

Oh wow glad our deck is higher then that picture! Bless you I don't think I could have done that room!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Quote Originally Posted by soarinsally View Post

Welcome to Luck Deck 7 glad your with us! You have a ton of visits planned how grand. Have wonderful vacations!

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Okay, so who has signed up already for Give a Day Get a Disney Day???

Mom and I are planning a 5 night cruise on the Wonder over Memorial day (assuming she can get the vacation time approved). We've been on the Magic 3 times now, but yet to try the Wonder and she has some DVC points that we weren't going to use so we thought we'd sneak in a little cruise this year.

We both signed up tonight for Give a Day Get a Day so we can spend a day in the parks either pre or post cruise as well. I'm really impressed with all the volutneer opportunities available to you! Plus not all of them make you commit to an actual day, the one's we are signed up for are crafty ones that involve making and donating items to qualify.
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

"Lose and Cruise sounds good to me too!"

I am shooting for at least a 50lb loss, maybe an online support system is what I need to git'er done

Cruise logo update...I've got the main design logo in my head, gotta get it down in photoshop tho. If anybody here has looked at the D23 merch I can give you a hint; I am using a mosaic type design but Admiral Donald will be the outline.
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Okay, so who has signed up already for Give a Day Get a Disney Day???

Mom and I are planning a 5 night cruise on the Wonder over Memorial day (assuming she can get the vacation time approved). We've been on the Magic 3 times now, but yet to try the Wonder and she has some DVC points that we weren't going to use so we thought we'd sneak in a little cruise this year.

We both signed up tonight for Give a Day Get a Day so we can spend a day in the parks either pre or post cruise as well. I'm really impressed with all the volutneer opportunities available to you! Plus not all of them make you commit to an actual day, the one's we are signed up for are crafty ones that involve making and donating items to qualify.
    I signed up yesterday to work a blood drive with the American Red Cross

Already heard back from them just working on availability~

I like the idea that those who work and don't need the tickets (*cough AP holders*) can donate theirs to agencies like the Boys and Girls Clubs~
    °O° cj/nj °O°

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe View Post
    I like the idea that those who work and don't need the tickets (*cough AP holders*) can donate theirs to agencies like the Boys and Girls Clubs~
    I really liked that too! Plus looking at the rules, its not just those that don't need them. If you want to sign up and can't/don't want to use your day you can also donate it. I thought that was really great.

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe View Post
    cruise logo update...i've got the main design logo in my head, gotta get it down in photoshop tho. If anybody here has looked at the d23 merch i can give you a hint; i am using a mosaic type design but admiral donald will be the outline.
    sweet!

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yensid_Retlaw View Post
    Since it is the new year and we almost have only 1 year till the cruise, I have started my New Years Resolution. It's the cliche lose weight but I thought I would put some fun into it. So I started writing on my calendar "Lose and Cruise with Lou" I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in joining me and shedding some of those holiday pounds and use this board plus Facebook to support each other and to track our progress. If no ones interested that's fine just thought I would ask.
    Sounds good to me.

I need a little kick start anyway getting back on plan with WW which I kinda haven't been paying much attention to since I went back to work in September. Not ONLY for this trip, but for my baby bro's wedding in Mexico in November.

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

Today's shot from me is our stateroom Christmas tree, our towel angel and the Mickey necklace hubby gave me that year, under one of my favorite prints on the ship~

°O° cj/nj °O°