Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 52 of 318 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe Today's shot from me is our stateroom Christmas tree, our towel angel and the Mickey necklace hubby gave me that year, under one of my favorite ...
    shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerwannabe View Post
    Today's shot from me is our stateroom Christmas tree, our towel angel and the Mickey necklace hubby gave me that year, under one of my favorite prints on the ship~
    Did you bring the tree or did they put them in the cabins for the holidays???
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

tiggerwannabe is offline ~Disney is my Therapy~

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Did you bring the tree or did they put them in the cabins for the holidays???
    I brought it with me. Got it at the local CVS for $10! Mom drove down so we had room in the car for it. We actually got yelled at once or twice for leaving it (and the light string I hung) plugged in when we weren't in the cabin~
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O°The Key to Happiness is Self Delusion°O°

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Okay, so who has signed up already for Give a Day Get a Disney Day???

Mom and I are planning a 5 night cruise on the Wonder over Memorial day (assuming she can get the vacation time approved). We've been on the Magic 3 times now, but yet to try the Wonder and she has some DVC points that we weren't going to use so we thought we'd sneak in a little cruise this year.

We both signed up tonight for Give a Day Get a Day so we can spend a day in the parks either pre or post cruise as well. I'm really impressed with all the volutneer opportunities available to you! Plus not all of them make you commit to an actual day, the one's we are signed up for are crafty ones that involve making and donating items to qualify.
    Will check it out & see what my community is doing our office normally does something too that I participate in hope I can use it!. Wouldn't be abel to use the ticket this year so I would have to donate it.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

"Lose and Cruise sounds good to me too!"

I am shooting for at least a 50lb loss, maybe an online support system is what I need to git'er done

Cruise logo update...I've got the main design logo in my head, gotta get it down in photoshop tho. If anybody here has looked at the D23 merch I can give you a hint; I am using a mosaic type design but Admiral Donald will be the outline.
    Yeah for joining.

Love the logo idea I can picture it!. Love the pic too!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Unless I get to go back to WDW with Rose in Sept or actually get to Cali this summer (to see some family that moved there) I won't be using mine either. I will happily donate knowing its going to some kids who need it more than I do~
    Last edited by tiggerwannabe; 01-04-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    °O° cj/nj °O°

I brought it with me. Got it at the local CVS for $10! Mom drove down so we had room in the car for it. We actually got yelled at once or twice for leaving it (and the light string I hung) plugged in when we weren't in the cabin~
    Got yelled at??? On a Disney cruise???? by who????

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

trinibjill is offline Fastpass Holder

Wasn't me. hey Coll, didn't you have a string of lights too or something?

Recently Diagnosed with Acute-Disney-itis

Yensid_Retlaw is offline D-Ticket Holder

Alright so .it seems I have at least some interest in the "Lose to Cruise" so I have created a facebook group to help out, I'm going to make this open to anyone who is going on the cruise of course it can also be for any WDW Radio listeners so not just us Deck 7's but maybe this will spark some friendly Deck Competition but it's totally not meant for it (but there's nothing wrong with that ). My hopes are that people will take it seriously but have fun with it by sharing results and things that work also some tasty meals that are healthy. Anyway here is the link. Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
    Last edited by Yensid_Retlaw; 01-05-2010 at 12:10 AM.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow! Just a dream away!

"A Tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier"

"Cause I've got friends on the other side!"

A proud D23 Charter Year member.

And a dedicated Lead Manager at the Disney Store in Georgian Mall, Barrie, Ontario! 3 years! I almost get a Pluto pin!

WOOO HOOO! Its official!!!

We're headed down to WDW on May 29. We will be staying at Bay Lake Tower that night, and will spend the day at Downtown Disney and then maybe exploring resorts or dinner someplace. And of course take advantage of the lounge at the top of Bay Lake to watch Wishes.

May 30 we're doing the Wonder 5 night Bahamas cruise with TWO stops at Castaway Cay....we loved that on our last cruise and are excited to try the Wonder finally - especially since The Little Mermaid is my FAVORITE Disney movie so I'm anxious for Triton's and to have my picture taken with Ariel in the main atrium!

We get back to port June 4 and will head to Boardwalk for the nights of June 4 and June 5. We'll use our Free Disney Day from volunteering on Saturday June 5. Now we just have to decide which PARK. We know it will either be Epcot or Hollywood Studios...hence staying at Boardwalk.

Sunday June 6 we'll fly back to our respective homes.

Yay!!!!! A nice little, relatively inexpensive (due to mom's DVC points) vacation for us in just a few months!

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

trinibjill is offline Fastpass Holder

We're headed down to WDW on May 29. We will be staying at Bay Lake Tower that night, and will spend the day at Downtown Disney and then maybe exploring resorts or dinner someplace. And of course take advantage of the lounge at the top of Bay Lake to watch Wishes.

May 30 we're doing the Wonder 5 night Bahamas cruise with TWO stops at Castaway Cay....we loved that on our last cruise and are excited to try the Wonder finally - especially since The Little Mermaid is my FAVORITE Disney movie so I'm anxious for Triton's and to have my picture taken with Ariel in the main atrium!

We get back to port June 4 and will head to Boardwalk for the nights of June 4 and June 5. We'll use our Free Disney Day from volunteering on Saturday June 5. Now we just have to decide which PARK. We know it will either be Epcot or Hollywood Studios...hence staying at Boardwalk.

Yay!!!!! A nice little, relatively inexpensive (due to mom's DVC points) vacation for us in just a few months!

Great package - being a good samaritan & DVC. The cruise sounds great.

Here is a pic of ice sculpting on the deck of the Magic .

Recently Diagnosed with Acute-Disney-itis

The room steward kept telling me it was a no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by Yensid_Retlaw View Post
    Alright so .it seems I have at least some interest in the "Lose to Cruise" so I have created a facebook group to help out, I'm going to make this open to anyone who is going on the cruise of course it can also be for any WDW Radio listeners so not just us Deck 7's but maybe this will spark some friendly Deck Competition but it's totally not meant for it (but there's nothing wrong with that ). My hopes are that people will take it seriously but have fun with it by sharing results and things that work also some tasty meals that are healthy. Anyway here is the link. Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
    I found you and submitted the join request!

Woohoo!!!

I am happily jealous~
    °O° cj/nj °O°

°O° cj/nj °O°

Quote Originally Posted by Yensid_Retlaw View Post
    I requested to be a fan!!!

Shell that is a great deal, you are going to have such fun. I told DH I would love to stay at either Poly or Boardwalk when we come for the Cruise.... Let me know what you think about the Boardwalk. Thanks

Love the picture! If I read right you got yelled at for leaving the tree on & the lights

I have been on this forum since last year & just figured out how to multi post. So excited.

Love the picture! If I read right you got yelled at for leaving the tree on & the lights
    It was a rope light, something about it being a fire hazard

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    I have been on this forum since last year & just figured out how to multi post. So excited.

That last pic is from the bar just past the family beach.

I took an incredible walk when I was there. All. By. My. Self.

It was so peaceful; I walked from the ship to serenity bay. It's gotta be a mile or two from end to end. I took the long way tho....walked the edge of the beach along the family area, checked out the shops and the game area, took a look at the teen area and the stingray experience from the bar and the hammocks, had a drink at the bar and took the trek to Serenity. Most people take the tram to the adult beach and trust me - I took one back.

The really neat part was running into someone I "knew" at almost every stop~
    Last edited by tiggerwannabe; 01-05-2010 at 09:03 PM.
    °O° cj/nj °O°