Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 318 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors.... Please see post #3841 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Mary jo That was super cute!!! Thanks. but my husband's name is Andy, haha. I was referring to your other husband...oops, I wasn't supposed to say that. ...
    goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: The Deck 7 Disney Dream Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Mary jo View Post
    That was super cute!!! Thanks. but my husband's name is Andy, haha.
    I was referring to your other husband...oops, I wasn't supposed to say that. LOL

I was looking at DisneyMagic71's information, and got befuddled. It's not hard for me...because I'm .

Anyway - I went and edited his name, so now you are back with Andy.

And sorry Joy/DisneyMagic71 - I wasn't trying to give your husband away. LOL

Wow - I hope this thread doesn't get a reputation like Narcoossee's (a WDW Today inside joke).
    Last edited by goofypal; 11-15-2009 at 12:56 AM.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    We are on deck & also!

What are you up to now Lori?
    Hey Valerie/MickeyBabe! Welcome to the neighborhood! Sit down and have a Mickey ice cream bar with us. They're free on the cruise (at least they used to be).

Do you have a cabin number yet? You have to give us some information about you and your traveling party. And I'm sure you can dish some dirt on some of the other neighbors.

Also, do you know yet what cabin Lou has? He's being tight lipped about that. What does he think we'll do - penny his door shut?
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

17 cabins so far in the Deck 7 Neighborhood. I have no idea how many people are now coming, but it was over 70 cabins total so far. Be sure to go back to the first post in this thread to see everyone on Deck 7, and make sure your information is correct.

A personal favor - I need people to welcome my DW Lisa. She has been lurking - reading the email updates. She is really a lot of fun, has great ideas, and will talk your leg off once she gets to know you. She also lets me take her to WDW on a regular basis, and now on a Disney Cruise. Wat a lucky goil! (think Betty Boop in Who Framed Roger Rabbit)

If you need story starters, she has a business background, is the bookkeeper at a K-3 elementary school with 800 students and 70+ staff members, likes the Browns, Patriots, Red Sox, and likes doing craft things. Her 40th birthday was on a Friday the 13th (several years ago). Oh, and did I mention she puts up with me. Thanks!
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

There is a good chance Lou won't tell people his cabin number. He likes to be mysterious. That and he's afraid Mary Jo will stalk him.

Val and Steve are on deck 7....party!! If you guys order room service and it doesn't come it's becuz Steve is eating it...(J/K Steve you know I love ya)

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

sekp1970 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey there!
    I'm Sarah Phipps from NC and will be traveling with my mother, Sandy Flory. I work from home in Health Information for a local hospital and Mom is retired and splits her residence between NC and Fl, currently in Fl. My husband and I are going for a visit after Thanksgiving and stopping for one night to go to the MVMCP, woohoo!
    Took Mom to WDW for the first time in 2000, she had been to Disneyland only, and she's been going back again and again ever since! So funny how she got addicted so quickly , hehe. We have so much fun planning each trip, especially where we're going to eat!
    This will be our first Disney cruise though and I'm sooooooooo excited!!
    We both love to scrapbook and I run a "rescue" of sorts for stray dogs and cats...you can see pics on my FB page (Sarah Kubiak Phipps). My husband and I didn't set out to rescue strays but they just "show up" and we can't turn them away. Last summer a stray showed up and was pregnant and had nine puppies!! And yes, we still have all nine, to make a grand total of 14 dogs - my children! Good thing we live in the country. I call my husband Dr. Dolittle!
    Anywayyyyy, that's me in a nutshell...can't wait to cruise!!

oops....Room 7502!

one more thing....Mom is on Fb too...Sandra Schlosser Flory

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Hey everyone, mom and I are on facebook too (although she almost never looks). Shelley Scholl for me, and Jo Anne Scholl for her. I'm on there ALL the time thanks to my iphone!
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Quote Originally Posted by goofypal View Post
    likes doing craft things.

Hi Lisa! You should stop lurking and come join us officially!!! I'm trying to get mom to sign up too....right now she keeps asking me to read her new posts silly lady that she is!

What kind of crafty things do you do? I'm a knitter, crocheter, and spinner. Been known to do some scrapbooking and cross stitching too, but not that often once I discovered my love of knitting.
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

DisneyMagic71 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Hey Lisa! WelcomeI know how you feel, I use to just lurk and had very few posts. That is until Lou's cruise threads came along. It really is a very friendly place and will help to get to know others on the cruise. I think it is so nice that you and Paul work together in the school. I love to do crafts, especially needlepoint, however lately have not had any time to do anything. I have bought items for scrap booking and hopefully someday will do one. You and Paul are so lucky to have had the opportunity to travel so much and live in so many different places. I wish I was only 8 hrs from WDW.
    Have a magical day, Lisa
    DVC MEMBER!!!!
    I wish we'd never have to grow up! Off to NEVERLAND!!!!!!!
    Remember we must always believe in our wishes...they are the magic in the world!!!
    LOU SAID...............................
    Was at Magic Meets '07, '08 & '09 Had a MAGICAL time!
    First trip 9/72 Contemporary; '78,'80,'82'84,'85, '88,'90,'92,'94,'96,'98,'99,'03,'05,'06,'07,'08
    3/20/08 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge; 8/16/08 WDWWilderness Lodge

1/07/09 WDW MARATHON - Beach Club Villas

6/19/09 WDW Spur of the Moment Trip!! OKW,POFQ, & SS
    8/30/09 - 9/7/09 Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel -DH,DD & I - 5K DD did 1/2 Marathon - Coast to Coast!
    1/10 DD doing half marathon at WDW
    2/2011 - Cruisin' with Lou
    & all the great fans of WDW Radio 1st cruise

HappyGrumpy is offline B-Ticket Holder

I'm not an expert - I figured it out by trial and error. But I'll try to help.

You already figured out out how to find the ticker website and edit it.

Once you have created the ticker you want, you'll be taken to a screen which has http: addresses for html, psuedo html, ezcode, etc.

You want to select and copy the address for the psuedo html (the second box). Be sure to not close this internet window if you want to create another ticker.

Now, go to your window that has the WDWradio forums open. Click on the quick links drop down menu (near the top right of the page). Click on Edit Signature. Paste the psuedo html you copied in the signature window. You can then go back and create more tickers and copy their psuedo html and paste in your signature page. You can add text, smilies, etc to personalize your signature. I added my cabin number above the cruise ticker. You can preview what your signature looks like. Once you like it, save it, and it will automatically be added to your posts.
    Thanks so much! I will try this a little later!

WELCOME LISA! Come on in and chat with us! We are going to have a great time!

So we know there are ALLOT more surprises in store on the Dream that they have yet to announce! Does anyone have a personal "hope" or "dream" that they would like to see on the new ship?

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Darlene & Keith,

I just realized I hadn't welcomed you to the neighborhood. So, welcome to the neighborhood. Glad you're along for the ride.

Upstate NY is beautiful. We've been to Niagara Falls several times - luckily during the summer time. I don't envy you guys during the winter.

I went to HS at the other end of NY from you both geographically and culturally - Long Island. I only lived there during the HS years, and I haven't been back since. The best memory I had was getting to watch the tall ships in NYC on the July 4, 1976, and then seeing the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty.

How long was Keith in the Navy, and what did he serve on? I worked with the Navy for about 4 years while I was in the Air Force, and I was stationed at Naval Supply Command at Mechanicsburg PA for a year.

Congratulations on the birthday. What a great place to celebrate it. Lisa and I both turn the big 50 next fall, so we will celebrate it on the cruise.
    Hi Paul that is ok we all bombarded you all at once. LOL.

We have never been to Long Island, I have associates that live close to or in Long Island. My friends brother just moved there & loves it. Yes we are very close 30 min from Niagara Falls. We have been up there multiple times LOL.

Oh that is so cool you were in the Navy too. Keith was in for 6 years. He was in Subs, he served in Desert Storm. His port was Norfolk Va. You guys can talk Navy on the on the ship. We met 8 months after he came home & have been together ever since. So lucky we are!

Thank you for the congrats, I had a month of celebrating my bday. DD & Keith along with my BF & DCuz through me a surprise party too & I got a ton of Disney stuff for the trip. Worked out so wonderful.
    We will have to celebrate both of your 50ths on the ship for sure.

This is so great getting know everyone!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

To my fellow neighbors, I have a question. Since some of you are expert cruisers, what is the dress code for the dinners on a DC? I would think all dress up? Or are some casual. Jacket & tie for Keith or dress shirt & jacket? Thank you in advance for your help!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

There will be one dressy dinner night but I think the rest are casual. Khakis and nice shirts, but I'm sure you could wear shorts if you wanted to.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

You can friend me also on FB. I'm the only Paul Houk that has Goofy ears.
    I requested, do you have the group also?

Page 6 of 318 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast