TheAncientBahu;Okay, my flag is done.
I've got some questions for you experienced cruisers:
1. The day that we board the ship, what are our options for lunch? There is always at least one full service restaurant open and usually some of the quick service by the pool. Having never been on the Dream, hard to say which those will be.
2. The day we leave, can we still get breakfast on the ship? Yes. I have seen people even get room service breakfast the morning of Debarkation. Usually wherever you were scheduled for dinner the night before is where you are "expected" but not forced to have breakfast the last morning.
3. I've heard that if you wanted more than one entrée for dinner that you could get it. Is this true? Yes it is true and you can even order of the children's menu.
4. Should I bring bottled water because the regular, non-bottled water on the ship is disgusting? A lot of people bring their own bottled water.
5. Do I need to bring a refillable mug in order to use the drink-refill station, or will they provide disposable cups? There will be disposable cups.(they are not very big though, so a lot of people do bring refillable mugs)
6. Do you have any suggestions for things I should purchase before the cruise and take on to the ship with us or in our luggage? I mean beyond the obvious stuff like diapers & wipes for the baby, etc. A small first aid kit. The price of aspirin, bandaids and neosporin will kill ya....lol
Thanks, guys! I am so excited about this cruise!
We are going to have a great time.