Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Good idea Greg. Nolan's Facebook...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Re: Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew

Good idea Greg. Nolan's Facebook

snork is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey Deck 2 Crew. I hope everybody had/has a good holiday.

My wife and I starting to get really excited for this trip, as it is the first cruise for both of us.

I like Donald as the theme, and now I am starting to wonder about when we start to talk about fish extenders. I have the idea down and now that we have a theme my wife is ready to start building one. I know this is way to early but should deck 2 group up?
    John Menssen
    Oct 4-8 2004 POR, Oct 4-11 2005 CSR, Jan 20-24 2006 CBR, Sept 29-Oct 6 2006 POR, Sept 22-Oct2 2007 POP, Sept 19-29 2008 POP, Sept 25-Oct 5 2009 POP, Sept 24-Oct 4 2010 POP.

hey all, it's been quite a while since my last visit to the boards. it's been a bit crazy and i was also in Naples most of December. i actually just got back home yesterday. hope the deck 2 crew had a great holiday.

tinkerbells mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks Nolan I made it here to the thread. After catching up reading the other posts I vote for Donald too. He is so overlooked. Also I think my husband and I will be the oldest (bad bad word) on the deck? We won't be bringing the "kids" as they are 25 and 29 and not living at home. Mother in law will be on anoher deck but they have their own friends to "hang with"(I hope--nice people but not 24-7). First cruise here so if we can all help each other maybe we won't look so "new be" when we get on board. Mark and I are from Michigan--anybody else? This is getting long---coca cola must of kicked in. Well bye for now

Happy to see you made it here!! Don't worry, "age" is never an obstacle when it comes to Disney and the Disney community. I'm new to cruising as well and I've been trying to get all the info I can to make it an easier trip. The biggest thing I need to do is get my passport request going. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to paperwork, bad habit I know.

Disney does keep you young. Figure we would do the passport thing this summer when we don't look so pale. Boy, Feb 2011 seems like a life time away.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

It will come quickly i hope

I'll be in WDW in a few days. I'm hoping to find a few things to use on the fish extenders for the cruise. Curious where the best stuff might be to find DCL related stuff or something like patches? I'm sure I'll find something. Can't wait to see everyone onboard!

I have been thinking for 24 hours now and can not think of any where I saw cruise stuff in all my trips to WDW last year. I did not check pins so that might be worth looking at---however I would pick up the locks that go on the back so they can not b e pulled off easily. Guest Services in Downtown Disney may be of help. Have a wonderful trip. I said I wasn't going this year but looks like we may go in March (7 various trips last year said I was going cold turkey but husband wants to go down---and I am the Disney nut)Hope the weather is good.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Whats a fish extender???

A fish extender is a "shoe bag" type thing that you hang on a hook (looks like a fish type robe hook) outside your door. People then put little gifts in it or notes to get together or whatever. Haven't been on a cruise but heard about them and found pictures of them on e-bay. Kinda like having the toothfairy or the easter bunny stop by. Found pictures of what someone was taking on their cruise --- little tinkets and snackk size candies. Hope this helps

I've been checking the "Who's Going?" thread and it looks like this is the Deck 2 Crew, unless we have some who just didn't add their names... If you haven't seen it there is a brainstorming thread in the Disney Cruise Line section of the forum. Mostly suggestions and ideas for Lou and Beci on what kind of group stuff we can do on the cruise.
    Brainstorming WDW Radio Disney Dream Cruise

Thank you Nolan......on your trip yet?

I leave for WDW next sunday... yeah, i'll be missing the Super Bowl. Hopefully I can get updates on it while I'm out that night.

miss super bowl can be sad but you might see some of the NASCAR families with the race the next weekend.....that is what I am looking forward to. I'll tell you to have a great trip now in case I forget.....say Hi to Mickey for me.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast