Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; i'm hoping to see the super bowl parade. from what i've been finding out they have it on the tuesday after the game. hoping the colts win so i might ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Re: Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew

i'm hoping to see the super bowl parade. from what i've been finding out they have it on the tuesday after the game. hoping the colts win so i might see Peyton with the Lombardi in person. He played QB here at UT during college.

tinkerbells mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Now I know who to root for----GO COLTS!!!

Here's to hoping he'll take part in the parade if they win.

Watching the calendar? Counting the days? Welcome to the same month that we'll be cruising in next year!! That 1 year mark looms ever closer on the horizon.

ReAnSt is offline A-Ticket holder

Nolan hope you have a wonderful trip to WDW.

223 days till I leave for my next Disney cruise. Although I hope to sneak a trip to WDW or DL in before then. Well actually I hope to move back to FL before that cruise.
    Becky

AquaDame is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi all! I've been procrastinating on signing up for a username, but here I am! My boyfriend and I are in #2019 for our first ever cruise - a VERY happy birthday present to him as its March 1st! We will both be 29 by the time we go (how odd is that to think!) and are from Portland, OR. He is a manufacturing engineer and I am a service tech for a mac shop, nice to meet you!

Peter's Shadow is offline B-Ticket Holder

Welcome AquaDame to the forums and welcome to Deck 2!

Welcome to the crew AquaDame and to your boyfriend as well. Ever closer to the 1 year mark everyone.

Happy President's Day crew!! Hope everyone is keeping safe and warm in this crazy winter weather. Oh, I'm posting my trip report as well. I've found that breaking it up by day will be the best way to do it. So far there are only two days posted, Our first Bro & Sis WDW vacay - WDW Radio Disney Forums. Can't wait to see everyone on the cruise!!

Hi,
    I hope you are all doing well.

Nolan- I am glad to hear you had a good trip.

I am hoping for no more snow this winter and am trying to escape the remnants of our storms by hopefully going to FL in early March. We had about 4 feet of snow in two snow storms and the mounds of snow are 7-8 feet high in places, not sure where we would go with more snow if we had another snow storm.

I have 212 days until my next Disney cruise, that trip starts in 209 days. They this one is 373 days away.

You can search for me on Facebook or my last name is Staudt
    Last edited by ReAnSt; 02-17-2010 at 08:03 PM.
    Becky

One year from now we will be sailing away on the Dream.

I can't wait.
    Last edited by ReAnSt; 02-27-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    Becky

Hello all, it's been a while since I've had a chance to get back here. Now that we're within the 365 day window, I really need to get rolling on this passport paperwork. My only problem is, is that I've always hated filling out forms. I may just go to the nearest Post Office that does this stuff, just so I'm positive I'm doing everything correctly. Ugh.... Can't wait to meet everyone though. Is there a formal night on Disney Cruises? I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to need to bring "nice" clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post
    Hello all, it's been a while since I've had a chance to get back here. Now that we're within the 365 day window, I really need to get rolling on this passport paperwork. My only problem is, is that I've always hated filling out forms. I may just go to the nearest Post Office that does this stuff, just so I'm positive I'm doing everything correctly. Ugh.... Can't wait to meet everyone though. Is there a formal night on Disney Cruises? I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to need to bring "nice" clothes.
    Current processing time according to the Passport website is 4-6 weeks. You can find all the forms and information you need to apply for a passport there.

If you have never applied for a Passport before you must apply for it in person. I recommend filling out the form on the website and then printing it out and taking it with you. You can also print a blank form from the website, then fill it out and take it with you. But then you need to make sure your hand writing is legible.

DO NOT SIGN THE FORM UNTIL THEY TELL YOU TO DO SO WHEN YOU APPLY IN PERSON.

Make sure you follow the specific instructions that they tell you. Bring the documents you need, take a copy of your id that they ask you. You want everything to be correct the first time. As long as you follow the directions you should be OK.

You can do your own Passport photos if you want. You just need to follow their guidelines. They require a specific background, head size on the pic etc. We took our own photos and used epassportphoto.com to help us follow the guidelines and to size them correctly. You upload the pics to the site and they help you size them. It then creates a 4x 6 photo .jpg that has 6 photos of each person on it. We then uploaded the .jpg photo file to Walmart to get them printed for less then 20 cents per person.

If you have any questions about the process I will try to help.
    Becky

disdug71 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello Deck 2 neighbors...just put down my deposit for the cruise today. I don't have a stateroom # as of yet but it will be on Deck 2. This will be my first cruise ever! Very excited and looking forward to getting to know everyone and will most likely have lots of questions since this is my first time on a cruise. Already started the passport process have everything in order and will be heading to post office tomorrow to pay and complete. I think that is my biggest hurdle to get over the rest is the fun planning stuff to do
    Last edited by disdug71; 03-12-2010 at 07:30 PM.
    Doug

Carolla is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post

Hi Nolan!

On my last Disney curise formal night had a lot of "variety" After all it's Disney. Don't worry about "tux" etc. There will be some people going all out, but most people were just a little "dressier" then at other nights for dinner.

How's the passport going. I get my photos done at CVS. They often have a coupon or sale in the Sunday paper.

I can't wait! I hope it's warm. Went to Disney in March and it was STILL COLD!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast