Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I was told not to go to like a Walgreens or similar, due to quality specs. The only other quick option is Fedex Kinko's, but none around here do passport ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Re: Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew

I was told not to go to like a Walgreens or similar, due to quality specs. The only other quick option is Fedex Kinko's, but none around here do passport photos. I may just have to go to the Post Office and wait in line, the good thing is that I have time. Thanks for the info about the "formalwear", I think I'll do casual dress. Also a big HELLO!! to Doug who is now a member of the Deck 2 Crew.

disdug71 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post
    I was told not to go to like a Walgreens or similar, due to quality specs. The only other quick option is Fedex Kinko's, but none around here do passport photos. I may just have to go to the Post Office and wait in line, the good thing is that I have time. Thanks for the info about the "formalwear", I think I'll do casual dress. Also a big HELLO!! to Doug who is now a member of the Deck 2 Crew.
    Thank you for the Hello Nolan! I will be in stateroom #2044. Just waiting for my passport now, glad to have gotten it out of the way. I'll have many questions for everyone on cruising when we start getting closer since this is my first cruise.
    Doug

ReAnSt is offline A-Ticket holder

Awesome excursion on Disney Magic 12 night Northern Capitals cruise; Building the Disney Dream-Shipyard visit. It is not cheap by any sense of the imagination, $2,900 per person, it is limited to 7 people. The excursion includes a chartered flight to Papenburg, Germany where the Meyer Werft shipyard is located. Then spend 3 hours at the port/shipyard, see the Dream under construction, get to meet with the opening crew for the Dream, have a German lunch. It sounds awesome. I love how they are combining the current cruise with the building of the Dream.
    Becky

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

Hi Deck 2 Crew!!!!

My name is Leslie, and I am a member of the Mouse Fan Travel team. And although I have been booking clients on this cruise for quite some time --- I have just NOW booked my own!! I will be in cabin #2510!! Hopefully, you all will be seeing a lot of me, as I run around the ship helping with all the magical touches that will be part of Lou's Cruise!!

Can't wait!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

tinkerbells mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Glad to have you as a neighbor. Mark and I are in room 2011---got to love that number. Good to know we have a neighbor with power and can guide us as this is our first cruise. Not sure where Vicki's room will be.
    Love your tag line......be you still point with two fingers lol.
    Welcome to deck 2
    Last edited by tinkerbells mom; 03-28-2010 at 09:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbells mom View Post
    Glad to have you as a neighbor. Mark and I are in room 2011---got to love that number. Good to know we have a neighbor with power and can guide us as this is our first cruise. Not sure where Vicki's room will be.
    Love your tag line......be you still point with two fingers lol.
    Welcome to deck 2

As a matter of fact -- I DO still point with two fingers!! If any of you were at the last Mousefest -- I was the one that they put outside of many of the events, so I could "point" people where to go!!!

I'm sure I will be pointing on the cruise as well!!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

Welcome to the Deck 2 Crew Leslie!!! It'll be cool having one of the brilliant ladies of MEI & Mouse Fan Travel on the same deck with us.

There are just not enough days to get in all of the restaurants now!! I vote we we all have two dinners each night!!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com

Peter's Shadow is offline B-Ticket Holder

I know that Lou and the crew at MEI & Mouse Fan Travel are working on some pre and post cruise land packages. Is anyone on Deck 2 going to the parks before or after the cruise? If so, are you going before or after? We were thinking we would do it before, but since that is the week of presidents day we were afraid of it being busier then.

disdug71 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by Peter's Shadow View Post
    I know that Lou and the crew at MEI & Mouse Fan Travel are working on some pre and post cruise land packages. Is anyone on Deck 2 going to the parks before or after the cruise? If so, are you going before or after? We were thinking we would do it before, but since that is the week of presidents day we were afraid of it being busier then.
    I think i'm going to come down that Friday and do 2 days before then 3 days after and head home that Sunday.
    Doug

Peter's Shadow is offline B-Ticket Holder

Before and after.. nice! Best of both worlds

No clue at this point, it's all dependant on money and flights. Low cost carrier from Knoxville to Orlando only flies on certain days.

tinkerbells mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Haven't asked husband yet. After spending the cruise with my in-laws we may need a vacation----they are good people but easier to make up two minds on what to do next than four. I vote after......

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast