Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I've noticed threads popping up for individual decks and those in the group who will be occupying them. Why shouldn't the Deck 2 Crew have a thread?! My name is ...
    04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day

Cool Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew

I've noticed threads popping up for individual decks and those in the group who will be occupying them. Why shouldn't the Deck 2 Crew have a thread?!
    My name is Nolan, I live in East TN and I'm 26 though I'll be 28 when we cruise. I've never been on a cruise, so obviously I've never been on a Disney cruise and I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

Our Crew so far, please let me know if I missed anyone.
    Jim and Debbie .................................. #2000
    Don and Libby ................................... #2002
    Mark and Marilyn Lyons...................... #2011
    Steven & Tammy Walker .................... #2015
    Cindy & Tim Alford ............................. #2017
    Shanna & Kyle .................................. #2019
    Nolan Woodall & Scott Otis................ #2025
    Greg, Missy, Breyton and Marin ........ #2028
    Doug.............................................. .... #2044
    Jerry and Loni...................................... #2054
    Laura and John Menssen................... #2056
    KimK & Anna........................................ #2507
    Unkown MEI Agent............................... #2510
    Lisa and DataTully.............................. #2513
    Nancy and Vicki ................................... #2515
    Carol and TBD ................................... #2519
    Becky and Stephen............................. #2525
    Rob and Bonnie.................................. #2556
    3Blessings, Husband and kids............ #----

New Deck 2 Crew Chart
    Red Tag: Enchanted Garden
    Last edited by 04CP_ Nolan; 01-25-2011 at 12:59 AM. Reason: new info

Peter's Shadow is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney Dream: Deck 2 Crew

Hello Nolan, thanks for kicking things off for all of us on Deck 2! Pleasure to meet you. My name is Greg (34) and my wife Missy (30) and our two kids Breyton (6) and Marin (4) will be in room 2028 which is a deluxe oceanview in the middle of deck 2. We are from Kansas City and have had a Disney park obsession since our first trip together in 2003. I have been on a cruise before (via Carnival) a very long time ago (around 12 years ago), but this will be my family's first time cruising. We have heard a lot about Disney cruises and we are very excited to be joining this group on this new state of the art vessel. My wife and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary the last day of the cruise, so Lou's cruise couldn't have had better timing.

A bit more about us.. I am a web designer for a dedicated server web hosting company called Codero. My wife is in insurance. We look forward to meeting the whole WDWRadio cruise gang especially our Deck 2 neighbors. Man I wish this cruise was this Sunday.

Greg Pabst

snork is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello Nolan and Greg. My wife Laura and I will be joining you all on Deck 2. We will be in room 2056. This is the first cruise for both of us.

I run a recieving dock and she works for an aquarium here in Minnesota. We are both really looking forward to the cruise and kind of wish it was next week.... We have both talked about going to Germany to see if the builders need any help building the ship to see if we can get it into the water faster.

We'll see you all on board.
    John Menssen
    Oct 4-8 2004 POR, Oct 4-11 2005 CSR, Jan 20-24 2006 CBR, Sept 29-Oct 6 2006 POR, Sept 22-Oct2 2007 POP, Sept 19-29 2008 POP, Sept 25-Oct 5 2009 POP, Sept 24-Oct 4 2010 POP.

ReAnSt is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi,
    I saw this thread earlier in the week, wanted to respond and then could not find it later as there are cruise threads in several sub-forums.

My name is Becky, I am 27 I will be cruising with my brother Stephen he is 25. We are both from Pennsylvania. I am terribly missing the Central Florida area, as I attended the University of Central Florida and worked as a cast member at WDW. I am working on moving back to Fl.

We are is stateroom 2525. We have been on 4 cruises already. We are also booked on the Western Transatlantic cruise in September 2010 on the Magic. This will be both of our 6th cruise, unless we squeeze another cruise in before this one.

When I told my brother I was interested in going on this cruise he said but I don't think I wanna go its only 4 nights. We prefer the longer cruises as it allows you time to relax and enjoy. He has since kind of changed his mind. I can't wait to ride the Aqua duck.

So if anybody has any cruise questions as it appears so far everybody else is going to be a first time cruiser. I will be happy to try and answer them.

I look forward to getting to know you.
    Becky

cindymouse6 is offline C-Ticket Holder

So glad you started a thread! I don't know how, but noticed there are quite a few of us on deck 2. I am Cindy and my husband Tim from chattanooga, TN and we will be in 2017 interior room with Peach! Can't wait to see that virtual porthole.... this will be our 4th disney cruise and my 8th cruise overall ... we are leaving the 4 kids at home and making this an adult only trip for us! Can't wait to meet you guys and we need to come up with door decor so we know where we all are!!
    cindymouse6
    DVC members Old Key West, Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers
    30+ visits and still adding them on!
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

I vote we have a deck mascot for our group, like the door decor with a central character. Question is, classic character or include the newer ones as well? Honestly I vote classic since my favorites are from mid-90's and before.

snork is offline A-Ticket holder

My vote is for Donald. There is a statue of Admiril Donald on the boat. Although my wife says we should go with the Green Aliens from Toy Story.
    John Menssen
    Oct 4-8 2004 POR, Oct 4-11 2005 CSR, Jan 20-24 2006 CBR, Sept 29-Oct 6 2006 POR, Sept 22-Oct2 2007 POP, Sept 19-29 2008 POP, Sept 25-Oct 5 2009 POP, Sept 24-Oct 4 2010 POP.

I like the Donald idea personally. the green aliens are funny too, "the claw, it chooses us." creepy yet hilarious. more ideas everybody...

Donald works as he is the theme of the dream. Sorcerer Mickey would be cool as he is going to be on the Stern or back of the Dream. Hitch hiking ghosts would be cool.

I'm a big fan of the villains Ursula, Hook, Maleficent, Cruella, etc. Or Crush or Dory from Finding Nemo.
    Becky

Hope everyone is doing well, Happy Thanksgiving to the Deck 2 Crew. Let the countdown clock keep rolling.

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving! Did any of you start your holiday decorating? I have not yet, but probably will soon.

Back to work tomorrow to pay for the cruise.
    Becky

cindymouse6 is offline C-Ticket Holder

So, can we agree that Donald it is? Great theme. Look forward to cruising again... my DH stated no more Disney cruises --- until I heard Lou's podcast and he agreed to go without the kids... we keep not taking trips alone... always with the kids... and they've been on 2 DCL before. Can't wait to see the new ship and love that adults can ride the tube ride!!
    cindymouse6
    DVC members Old Key West, Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers
    30+ visits and still adding them on!
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

Nobody has said no to the Donald theme so I guess we can run with the duck. Can't wait to meet everyone! I need to get a pic of the countdown app I put on my iPod and put it on here. I think the cruisers will like it. : )

I'm cool with Donald as our theme. Are the other decks coming up with mascots? I haven't looked at the other deck threads.

I just had an idea, why don't we all share our Facebook profiles so we can get to know each other more. Here is my link: Greg Pabst - Kansas City, MO | Facebook
    Last edited by Peter's Shadow; 12-04-2009 at 11:59 AM.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast