Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Deck 6 Disney Dream Neighbors (WDW Radio Cruise) in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I am getting frustrated with lack of itinerary details... I noticed there are still quite a few TBA's on the itinerary posted on WDWRadioCruise.com page. I think all the details ...
    dusten is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: The Deck 6 Disney Dream Neighbors (WDW Radio Cruise)

I am getting frustrated with lack of itinerary details... I noticed there are still quite a few TBA's on the itinerary posted on WDWRadioCruise.com page. I think all the details will be known the week before the cruise, but for people like me who make itineraries months to a year in advance its driving me nuts.

Also came up with an idea to post something like "Pretrip Pains" such as all the bad things that happen a couple weeks before your trip (may just be family bad luck). My microwave quit last week so it had to be replaced costing $470 (built-in unit with trim kit), water cooler sprung a leak costing $150 to replace, backed into some ice yesterday cracking my rear bumper, home phone service quit working although internet (DSL) is fine, my wife paid credit card balance showing $700 online when bill actually had a $290 credit and we can't cancel payment or get the money back. My mother Debbie, who is also going on the cruise, was in a car accident where she was passenger in a Ford Expedition pulling a trailer. It rolled over 4 times and stopped upside down with trailer still attached. She dropped to the ceiling and crawled out, but got some nasty bruises, one of the other passengers in the SUV (not a relative) is still in the hospital after having head and spinal surgery while another passenger is having chronic pain. A chunk of ceiling in my mother's house fell during snow storms last week and will cost $900 to fix. Thankfully we got our health mostly intact and even more persistence to be on that cruise!>)
    Last edited by dusten; 02-12-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    WDW Radio Cruise 2011

Maturity is only a short break in adolescence.
    Friend me at www.facebook.com/dusten2
    Visit my website at www.dusten.cc

DisneyMonkey is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by dusten View Post
    I got a message from Zazzle.com on Friday morning stating my order has been shipped so I'll let you know if I get a t-shirt here in the next 7-10 business days.

Success!!

I have not heard back on my order yet- time to check my e-mail.

I am getting frustrated with lack of itinerary details... I noticed there are still quite a few TBA's on the itinerary posted on WDWRadioCruise.com page. I think all the details will be known the week before the cruise, but for people like me who make itineraries months to a year in advance its driving me nuts.

Also came up with an idea to post something like "Pretrip Pains" such as all the bad things that happen a couple weeks before your trip (may just be family bad luck). My microwave quit last week so it had to be replaced costing $470 (built-in unit with trim kit), water cooler sprung a leak costing $150 to replace, backed into some ice yesterday cracking my rear bumper, home phone service quit working although internet (DSL) is fine, my wife paid credit card balance showing $700 online when bill actually had a $290 credit and we can't cancel payment or get the money back. My mother Debbie, who is also going on the cruise, was in a car accident where she was passenger in a Ford Expedition pulling a trailer. It rolled over 4 times and stopped upside down with trailer still attached. She dropped to the ceiling and crawled out, but got some nasty bruises, one of the other passengers in the SUV (not a relative) is still in the hospital after having head and spinal surgery while another passenger is having chronic pain. Thankfully we got our health mostly intact and even more persistence to be on that cruise!>)
    The not having info is driving me crazy too. I am also a big plan ahead type. We actually ended up having ADRs at crystal palace that I had to cancel in order to make the dessert party (or at least what time we are currently speculating the desert party to be). I wish I knew it when it was going to be when I was setting up my ressies.

I am sorry to hear that you and your family are having such a rough time. Hopefully a Disney trip will temporarily help you forget all your worries and give you a much needed break.

julz19929 is offline A-Ticket holder

I just want to know which night of the cruise is the double of one of the three main restaurants. I understand that I can't find out my actual rotation ahead of time, and that's perfectly okay, but I would like to know which night is my double so I can hit Palo that night!
    Julie

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Julie- nights 3 and 4 appear to be repeating with night 3 being pirate night.
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

Less than 2 weeks til the precruise stay.
    We can't wait. See everyone soon.

"I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

Quote Originally Posted by disneycrazy1956 View Post

Less than 2 weeks til the precruise stay.
    We can't wait. See everyone soon.

ME TOO!!!!

beci is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by julz19929 View Post
    I just want to know which night of the cruise is the double of one of the three main restaurants. I understand that I can't find out my actual rotation ahead of time, and that's perfectly okay, but I would like to know which night is my double so I can hit Palo that night!

Hi Ya!

Just confirming a previous post - The current rotation for a 4 night sailing is currently set at nights 3 & 4 as the repeat nights. With DCL that could change at any time, but thats how they have it currently.

For our group, we will not know the actual rotation until the day of sailing. For the new cruisers, just look at your key card and the rotation will be displayed as one of these: AERR - RAEE - ERAA

A= Animators / E = Enchanted Garden / R = Royal Palace

Also to address the concerns about the TBA s on the itinerary list...
    We truly understand that this can be frustrating, especially for those of us who are very detailed planners, and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of Disney and their time lines when it comes to coordinating such a large group. There is a lot that goes into planning, and more importantly getting approval for, meet times and locations that can accommodate everyone, yet not impact the other guests onboard. If we were 100 people this process would not be as slow becuase we would have many more venues to select from. And as it stands now, some of our meets are displacing other activities that Disney must find spaces for, so it has an impact on many peoples agenda's - not just ours. But the flip slide is... if we only had 100 people, we wouldnt have the opportunity to be sailing with such a great group of friends!

The better news is we started getting much more info on Friday then ever before so the beaver dam blocking the itinerary river is finally starting to break apart. (and believe me.. no one is happier about that fact then Lou & I cause there is much more prep work to be done and we needed info to get going on it ourselves!!)

Hope you find that helpful and please be sure to check out my posts in the other WDW Radio cruise related threads. And as I have said in other threads tonight, please dont hesitate to PM if you have any specific questions or concerns.

Cant wait to see everyone onboard!
    Beci Mahnken, ctc-mcc
    MEI & Mouse Fan Travel
    beci@MouseFanTravel.com

julz19929 is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks for the reply, Beci!
    Julie

It's not too late to order Deck 6 T-shirts.

Deck 6ers UNITE

Zazzle is having a sale today 14.02% off your order if you use the code IHEARTZAZZLE at check out. This discount applies to everything on the site- including our deck shirts.

So, if you haven't ordered yet, today would be a good day to order.

Michelle C is offline A-Ticket holder

Deck 6 Girls - Deb and Michelle - in Cabin 6688 - Come Visit us in the new Aft Balconies
    Michelle
    Michelle Cunningham, CTC

michelle@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Disney Dream 1/11 and 2/11 - Disney Fantasy 3/11
    Disney Wonder August 08, December 2001
    WDW Oct and Dec 11,Jan 09, Dec 08, Jan 08, Jun 07, Sept 06, Sept 03
    ABD's Southwest Aug 07, Backstage Magic 4/09 & 10/09
    Disneyland Sept 1971 & 25+ more times since

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

Michelle, We're right next to you guys. Can't wait to say hi on board.
    Dave, Nancy, & BethAnn. 6690.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Also came up with an idea to post something like "Pretrip Pains" such as all the bad things that happen a couple weeks before your trip (may just be family bad luck). My microwave quit last week so it had to be replaced costing $470 (built-in unit with trim kit), water cooler sprung a leak costing $150 to replace, backed into some ice yesterday cracking my rear bumper, home phone service quit working although internet (DSL) is fine, my wife paid credit card balance showing $700 online when bill actually had a $290 credit and we can't cancel payment or get the money back. My mother Debbie, who is also going on the cruise, was in a car accident where she was passenger in a Ford Expedition pulling a trailer. It rolled over 4 times and stopped upside down with trailer still attached. She dropped to the ceiling and crawled out, but got some nasty bruises, one of the other passengers in the SUV (not a relative) is still in the hospital after having head and spinal surgery while another passenger is having chronic pain. A chunk of ceiling in my mother's house fell during snow storms last week and will cost $900 to fix. Thankfully we got our health mostly intact and even more persistence to be on that cruise!>)
    Dude, sounds like you could use a vacation.

Re: the itinerary, I wouldn't worry too much about planning. It's not like a WDW vacation where you have to factor in travel times to the parks, etc. We'll be on a ship where everything is a short walk away. Scheduling is not so crucial. Another factor -- you don't have to play the crowd avoidance game like we do in the parks. The guest number is fixed at 4000. You will always have a seat at every meal, and there will be of room for everyone at the shows. You won't feel so crushed by crowds.

When you get onboard: Relax, take it easy and try to forget all the troubles you're having at home. Look me up and let me buy you a tropical drink.

rkd4 is offline A-Ticket holder

Kaye and I (Ed) will be in 6676, located in Tennessee

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast