Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Who's hanging a fish extender on Lou's cruise?? Updated post #30 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by LUVdisny What room are you in? I'm in 6060 and we are making a list of names and rooms on Deck 6 - I asked for this ...
    zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Who's hanging a fish extender on Lou's cruise?? Updated post #30

Quote Originally Posted by LUVdisny View Post
    What room are you in? I'm in 6060 and we are making a list of names and rooms on Deck 6 - I asked for this - so that I would know how many people and (kids) so that we would have enough FE gifts....
    I guess the problem is that everyone gets a FE, but not everyone is on the forums... so you're still going to end up with more rooms than if you just ask on here. Well, it's not a "problem", but I guess you need to either plan to just do forum people, or bring extras.

hedgehog22 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi there LUVdisny. We are in 6156 and its just the two of us (Ron and Carolyn). Great idea to compile a list. Thanks. Look forward to meeting you!

LUVdisny is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog22 View Post
    Hi there LUVdisny. We are in 6156 and its just the two of us (Ron and Carolyn). Great idea to compile a list. Thanks. Look forward to meeting you!
    Hi Hedgehog 22---good to meet you and Carolyn. This will be my 1st cruise.....so didn't know about FE. After making one - found out they are provided.... I plan to only put things in FE on Deck 6. My daughter,
    son-in-law and almost 4 year old granddaughter are in 6064 and son-in-law's Mom is in 6062.
    We are going to the Dessert Party - on the 26th -staying at a family suite at All-Star Music..... then after the cruise - we are staying until March 6th at the Bay Tower Contemporary...... which looks pretty neat.

See you in about 30 days! praying for some nice WARM sunshine..... this snow is the pits!

DisneyMonkey is offline C-Ticket Holder

Hi hedgehog22 and LUVdisney we'll be in room 6010 (we are already on LUV's list) and we'll be at the dessert party too. We look forward to meeting everyone and are so excited.

Check out post #176 on the deck 6 string

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Its so great to see so many people stopping by & going to the dessert party. Welcome everyone!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Mary jo is offline Fastpass Holder

I don't plan on doing anything too elaborate with the FE surprises, but will probably just concentrate on my deck. Otherwise, it seems a little daunting (and expensive). I have never done this before, but I had a few ideas that I might do (others are welcome to do as well).

1) Put a picture of my family with our names and our room number on the back (as a "Hello" and come say "hi" if you see us on the ship type thing)
    2) Packs of gum ( I actually have a signature flavor that I usually give to friends)
    3) Post-it note pads, pens (somthing that you might not bring, but could come in handy)
    4) Silly Bands for the kids

I have thought of some other random stuff, but I will leave it at that for now.
    Mary Jo
    Listen for Storytime with MoJo

I just did a count of my deck (6) so far...... 47 adults and 24 kids....... that is a lot.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mary jo View Post
    I don't plan on doing anything too elaborate with the FE surprises, but will probably just concentrate on my deck. Otherwise, it seems a little daunting (and expensive). I have never done this before, but I had a few ideas that I might do (others are welcome to do as well).

1) Put a picture of my family with our names and our room number on the back (as a "Hello" and come say "hi" if you see us on the ship type thing)
    2) Packs of gum ( I actually have a signature flavor that I usually give to friends)
    3) Post-it note pads, pens (somthing that you might not bring, but could come in handy)

I think the pic of your family is a good idea.... good way to remember people....
    what deck are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary jo View Post

Those are fantastic ideas none I thought of, I have had my stuff all done for a while now
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Quote Originally Posted by LUVdisny View Post
    I just did a count of my deck (6) so far...... 47 adults and 24 kids....... that is a lot.....
    I have counted all mine but should go back & do it again we had 35 rooms.

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Mine aren't fancy or elaborate at all. But hey....it was do as much or as little as you like right?
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    I have counted all mine but should go back & do it again we had 35 rooms.
    Mom and I planned more something little per room rather than by person. So people will share...or just divide up all their FE loot (from everyone) per cabin to decide who gets what!
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Mom and I planned more something little per room rather than by person. So people will share...or just divide up all their FE loot (from everyone) per cabin to decide who gets what!
    Same Here three great minds think alike.

Carolla is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    I guess the problem is that everyone gets a FE, but not everyone is on the forums... so you're still going to end up with more rooms than if you just ask on here. Well, it's not a "problem", but I guess you need to either plan to just do forum people, or bring extras.
    Since I will not be doing FE I will be taking mine down once it "appears" to prevent this problem. I don't want folks "leaving" if I am not playing!

Maybe there should be a "for display purposes only" sign people like me could put in the FE!

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Carolla View Post
    Since I will not be doing FE I will be taking mine down once it "appears" to prevent this problem. I don't want folks "leaving" if I am not playing!

Maybe there should be a "for display purposes only" sign people like me could put in the FE!

That's a good idea! I'm participating, but only because you can do it as much as you want, otherwise I don't have the time to make some for everyone, so I'm glad I can still participate even just a little. Of course after I made them my dog got into my stuff and ate them all I made more, but I'm really going to just do a few of the cabins near mine. There are a lot of people on my deck doing FE's though, so I have a feeling I'll get more than I give. But what can you do, I think people are having a lot of fun making them anyways

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast