Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Holiday fun with the Deck 7 Cool Kids--ALL DECKS INVITED!! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; (Insert comment here)....
    voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

Smile Re: Holiday fun with the Deck 7 Cool Kids--ALL DECKS INVITED!!

(Insert comment here).
    Last edited by voyageofariel; 07-07-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Re: Holiday fun with the Deck 7 Cool Kids--ALL DECKS INVITED!!

This is true!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Yes it is! We'd be lost with out you! I started my shopping today!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

cjswitzerland is offline B-Ticket Holder

Well...I am stuck in Switzerland......heavy snow all night closed the airport all morning so when I arrived to fly back to the USA today, I found my flight delayed to the point I would have missed my connection out of Paris. So 3 hours of standing in lines to be re-ticketed sees me most likely not arriving back to my sister's in WV until the 23rd.....UGH.

SO at my sisters are some items I ordered for and including the stocking and my suitcase has additional items I am bringing from Switzerland. My sincerest apologies that I will not be able to get the stocking mailed and delivered before Christmas. I feel really bummed out about this and apologize whole heartedly. The snow has just been really bad this year.

I will be sending my stocking to Chesapeake, Virginia and will private message my apology.

Whoever sent something to me in Weirton, West Virginia...thank you. I look forward to getting it when I arrive just before Christmas.

Trying to stay warm and not drink too much hot wine.

Christopher

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by cjswitzerland View Post
    Well...I am stuck in Switzerland......heavy snow all night closed the airport all morning so when I arrived to fly back to the USA today, I found my flight delayed to the point I would have missed my connection out of Paris. So 3 hours of standing in lines to be re-ticketed sees me most likely not arriving back to my sister's in WV until the 23rd.....UGH.
    Aww that's too bad... I'm a little afraid of that happening for the cruise! I hope you eventually get to go visit your sister!!

I got my stocking in the mail today THANKS Darlene/Zeusywoo!!! I had the most crappy craptacular day and it made me feel so much better to come home to your wonderful stocking

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Aww that's too bad... I'm a little afraid of that happening for the cruise!
    Yeah I know.....I don't think I could handle that disappointment if the weather does this to me again in February....I purposely booked my flight to arrive go to Atlanta from Europe rather than the North East so to hopefully avoid the possible winter weather....but nowhere seems safe this year.....

SO at my sisters are some items I ordered for and including the stocking and my suitcase has additional items I am bringing from Switzerland. My sincerest apologies that I will not be able to get the stocking mailed and delivered before Christmas. I feel really bummed out about this and apologize whole heartedly. The snow has just been really bad this year.

I will be sending my stocking to Chesapeake, Virginia and will private message my apology.

Whoever sent something to me in Weirton, West Virginia...thank you. I look forward to getting it when I arrive just before Christmas.

Trying to stay warm and not drink too much hot wine.

Christopher
    That stinks but your safety is more important!! If you need me to email your person just let me know and I can.

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Yeah I know.....I don't think I could handle that disappointment if the weather does this to me again in February....I purposely booked my flight to arrive go to Atlanta from Europe rather than the North East so to hopefully avoid the possible winter weather....but nowhere seems safe this year.....

That was a good plan!!! You're smarter than me My flight is going from Buffalo to Baltimore to Orlando, I don't know what I was thinking ugh! And I'm driving from Toronto to Buffalo early in the morning to catch the flight! I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I get there haha. Hopefully it ends up being okay, and at the very least I'm going to make sure I make it down to Disney (if I have to drive!).

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    That was a good plan!!! You're smarter than me My flight is going from Buffalo to Baltimore to Orlando, I don't know what I was thinking ugh! And I'm driving from Toronto to Buffalo early in the morning to catch the flight! I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I get there haha. Hopefully it ends up being okay, and at the very least I'm going to make sure I make it down to Disney (if I have to drive!).
    I'll swim there if I have to.......don't want to miss this trip and meeting all of you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    That stinks but your safety is more important!! If you need me to email your person just let me know and I can.
    I got a message through, thanks Lori. And it turns out that I have been friends on Facebook with his wife for over a year due to all of us running in the 2010 WDW marathon weekend for Team All-Ears. It truly is a small world after all.....until it snows and you can't get anywhere....hee hee.

love2disney is offline A-Ticket holder

This the Deck 7 for the Feb 27th cruise right? can you add me in I am in cabin 7646
    We are Chanchal and Mitushi

Quote Originally Posted by love2disney View Post
    This the Deck 7 for the Feb 27th cruise right? can you add me in I am in cabin 7646
    We are Chanchal and Mitushi
    This is done. It was something we did at Christmas time.

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Well technically its not done....still no stocking for me......

Did you ever hear back from my person Lori? Do we know if my stocking got lost in transit or if it was never sent?
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

After funerals, my husbands first kidney stone and my bout with the stomach flu and a snow storm the stockings are in the mail!!!

This is what was sent to me on 1/7

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    After funerals, my husbands first kidney stone and my bout with the stomach flu and a snow storm the stockings are in the mail!!!

This is what was sent to me on 1/7
    Oh that is alot to handle during the holidays! Hope they are better!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast