Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Disney Cruise Line Discuss It... is... Time! The Final Countdown! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Another Canadian here! Driving to Buffalo on Saturday to fly out to Orlando and staying at Hyatt Orlando Airport. Hope to take the first Disney Transfer bus to the port ...
    mommylo is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: It... is... Time! The Final Countdown!

Another Canadian here! Driving to Buffalo on Saturday to fly out to Orlando and staying at Hyatt Orlando Airport. Hope to take the first Disney Transfer bus to the port on Sunday!!
    2007-ASMu (Our 1st WDW trip,Grand Gathering),July08 VWL,Oct08 HGVC Int'l Drive,Dec08 HGVC Seaworld, March09 AKV,Sept09 Disneyland (D23),Oct09 AKV,Dec09 BLT & 3 day DCL Wonder,May2010 BWV, Aug 2010 GCV, Dec 2010 BCV, Feb2011 Dream Cruise with Lou, Dec 2011 BLT & DCL Dream

DippyDawg44 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by goofypal View Post
    Don't get me started on Goofy. My license plate is Goofin, and the front plate is from Test Track and says "2GOOFEE". I'll have to bring all my Goofy pins, also. What cabin are you in? We are in 7690. It's always great to meet someone who appreciates the "Goofy" things in life.

We can meet up at the sail away - I'll be wearing the Deck 7 Cool Kids black t-shirt and the Goofy hat - probably the tall green one.

My wife isn't as "Goofy" as me, however, she is an enabler of my habit - she purchased many of my items on eBay

Here are a couple of pictures of my collection. And it all started with a Burger King toy from the Goofy Movie.

Paul and Lisa

My Goofy costume at school. I wear it every Halloween to hand out candy, and always get lots of pictures taken.

Banner from WDW's 25th Anniversary

The print of Goofy is signed by Bill Farmer, the voice of Goofy.
    Sorry it took me so long to respond, but have been busy tying up loose ends before our trip. WOW!!! Love the pictures!! You have much more goof stuff than we do and we just loved looking at all your cool goof stuff!!

We're in stateroom 8072 and we'll be at a lot of the meets so look forward to saying hello!!!

Have safe travels and see you soon!!!!

Dan

Carolla is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Wow....in BOTH cases we did it so far (at BWV and BLT) we did on line check in. But because our preassigned rooms were not ready and we wanted to put our stuff in our room versus store with the bell services we were able to get assigned to other rooms no problem. It did make check in take about 5 minutes longer but that was it. At BWV they could only do for us and not for the friend traveling with us for some reason - I think they didn't have anywhere else to move her. but she just stored her stuff in our room. At BLT her room was ready, it was just ours that was not - but again - they moved us and we both got rooms right away.

New issue...

I have tried three times to online check in. "Please enter a valid email address" I have tried three or four different ones. NONE of them are valid!!!

Honestly Disney's IT should just hang it's head in shame...... No, Tinkebell flying or Mickey swimming don't make up for products that do NOT work!

DragonChick is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Carolla View Post
    New issue...

I have tried three times to online check in. "Please enter a valid email address" I have tried three or four different ones. NONE of them are valid!!!

Honestly Disney's IT should just hang it's head in shame...... No, Tinkebell flying or Mickey swimming don't make up for products that do NOT work!
    Oh no!

Double check to make sure you don't have any spaces before or after your email address. That's all I can think of...
    Doing the Happy Dance!!

Carolla is offline C-Ticket Holder

I can think of a lot of things... and all of them have to do with the fact that Disney's IT really has issues.

Disney tends to put "pretty" over function on thier website. Booking a hotel room requires more patience then I have, for example!

BeckyK is offline A-Ticket holder

I am going to pack now......
    otherwise I will be earing dresses to breakfast and dinner LOL

This is my first disney cruise, super excited except for the 4 1/2 hour drive.......

YAY!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234