Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Cruise Line Discuss The Gym in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Like some of you, I lost a couple pounds getting ready for this trip. while I'm on vacation, I certainly will indulge, but I don't want to fall completely off ...
    Dead Robot is offline A-Ticket holder

The Gym

Like some of you, I lost a couple pounds getting ready for this trip. while I'm on vacation, I certainly will indulge, but I don't want to fall completely off the wagon...

DH says he heard that the gym onboard charges for use... Something like $16?

We've been listening to a few *ahem* other podcasts (yes... Sorry) and he can't recall where he heard it. I've searched and didn't find anything to back this up.

So, truth? Or fever dream at 5am when you wake up making lists of last minute things to do?
    Off to D23 in August!

Carolla is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: The Gym

On my other Disney cruises I have not been charged for the use of the gym. The "spa" is a charge and that includes the rain forest showers etc....

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

If it's cardio, you could persumably go for runs on-deck?

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

tacey is offline D-Ticket Holder

I have heard there are only charges if you get a personal trainer to work with you. I do plan to use the gym this trip so I guess I'll find out

Proud Member of the Deck 7 Cool Kids!

Cheers Ears, for all your responses!

I blame trying to absorb as much info before the trip as possible!!
    Off to D23 in August!

BeckyK is offline A-Ticket holder

I hope they don't charge for the gym, the food to make you gain weight is free and you should be able to work it off for free!

My boyfriend teased me today. When we sailed on Oasis I would go to the breakfast buffet, then have room service delivered when he woke up. Then we would either go to the breakfast or lunch buffet then to the salad place, then to the pool buffet then to lunch buffet then have more room service then to pizza or salad place then to dinner then more pizza then room service maybe! Easting consumed much of our day LOL.

I just like to graze and eat many small meals

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyK View Post
    My boyfriend teased me today. When we sailed on Oasis I would go to the breakfast buffet, then have room service delivered when he woke up.
    Oh my golly... that's what we did for all our RCL cruises. I don't feel so bad!
    Off to D23 in August!

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane

We've never been on a cruise, but that is TOTALLY our plan. I want to eat aaaaall day. I plan on running the track outside (and maybe the gym if the weather is bad), but I figure I'll be able to burn a lot off at WDW after the cruise!

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney