Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; FINALLY got my cabin number! It's #7670! Makes it SO much more real! Got to get working on FE's this weekend, and make a few more online purchases. Inching closer!...
    elbug10 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!!

FINALLY got my cabin number! It's #7670! Makes it SO much more real! Got to get working on FE's this weekend, and make a few more online purchases. Inching closer!

cherylp3 is offline A-Ticket holder

I almost had that cabin for my nov 8th cruise but got an upgrade

2_Eagle_Mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by ajwiseman09 View Post
    Hi Eagle Mom! We are staying at POR as well prior to the cruise! I am super excited about how close we are getting. See you either at the resort or at the party!
    HI! - Look foward to running into you somewhere! I'm going to see if I can find my WDW Radio button to put on my backpack so you can spot me.

Kungaloosh!!

Jane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DVC Member since 1993

sjsjbrook is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Re: WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!!

Has anyone ordered a shirt for the cruise? I was wondering what the sizing is like, they say to order a size or 2 larger, I would hate to get one that doesn't fit. I usually wear a women's large.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

How is everyone getting their FE gifts to the ship? I've started working on mine and I think we'll have to ship ours ahead of time to our resort and then take it from there. Has anyone ever shipped a package to their resort? Will we have any problems carrying the FE gifts onboard?

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

PixarCutie is offline A-Ticket holder

I am bringing my FE gifts in our hand luggage which we will be carrying on to the cruise. Started assembling ours and I am halfway through. Since we are driving down we won't have trouble bringing them along. But if you ship it to the resort it shouldn't be a problem. I have only sent things to the resort with a grocery order and it arrived fine. If you can bring it with you, it might be easier depending on how bulky and heavy they are.

belldream is offline A-Ticket holder

Well, I recently received a woman's medium, which would be normal for me. When I looked at it, I thought it looked a bit small. But I was happy once I tried it on ... though it's not roomy, basically just right to slightly snug. However, my husband wears a large, and I bought him a large, and it fits perfect. Perhaps this has confused you more, but hopefully helps you in making your decision LOL!
    ~ and I wish you a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!

belldream is offline A-Ticket holder

So excited about the FE gifts, the flag contest, the door contest, the pre-cruise Illuminations party ...... so many details to take care of! But so much fun thinking up themes and decorations and gifts! We can't wait to meet all of you and have many days of Disney fun together!
    ~ and I wish you a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!

Idaho Ghosthost is offline A-Ticket holder

We are staying in Cat V in concierge and just heard that the doors may not be magnetic. Can anyone help me with this...just wondering if anyone has decorated their door on concierge level before???

Quote Originally Posted by sjsjbrook View Post
    Has anyone ordered a shirt for the cruise? I was wondering what the sizing is like, they say to order a size or 2 larger, I would hate to get one that doesn't fit. I usually wear a women's large.

I wasn't planing to buy the cruise shirt this time around since I have the shirt from last time and have many shirts as it is. But yesterday was my birthday and my husband got me the Box People shirt and the cruise shirt. I didn't try them on yet, and I am worried they might be a bit tight. I will try them on this weekend and let you know how they fit. He got me a large, but depending on the cut I sometimes need and XL.

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Ghosthost View Post
    We are staying in Cat V in concierge and just heard that the doors may not be magnetic. Can anyone help me with this...just wondering if anyone has decorated their door on concierge level before???
    I'm pretty sure this is correct...I don't recall seeing any decorated doors in concierge and I think its because of the doors being different.
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

2_Eagle_Mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    How is everyone getting their FE gifts to the ship? I've started working on mine and I think we'll have to ship ours ahead of time to our resort and then take it from there. Has anyone ever shipped a package to their resort? Will we have any problems carrying the FE gifts onboard?
    I'm planning on shipping my box of FE and some other items to the resort. I shipped a box the last time we cruised and it worked out perfectly. I just packed my FE and some heavier items in the box and included a collapsable duffle bag. When we left the resort I just packed everything into the collapsable duffle and checked it with the rest of our bags at the port. They were delivered to our cabin without any problem. The bonus was that I then had an extra piece of luggage with me that I could use for souveniers or other items on the way home.

Kungaloosh!!

Jane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DVC Member since 1993

The womens large fit me, I would have been fine with the XL as well, but the fabric is very stretchy if that helps with making the decision.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

3.0 Cruise in Fall 2013!!!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Our cruise documents arrived yesterday! It's so real now! 1 month till we set sail!
    belldream likes this.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast