Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Yes.. Jim and I are booked for this cruise, we booked while we were on the first one ..room 2000 we loved it the first time and will have it ...
    Debbie-Habba is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!!

Yes.. Jim and I are booked for this cruise, we booked while we were on the first one ..room 2000 we loved it the first time and will have it again in Nov 2012

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"

johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder

so I lied in my above post - we are actually in cat 8 something. deposit made, the countdown starts now...576 days to go.

TheLionKing is offline C-Ticket Holder

We are booked YAY, we are Tim & Kerrie from the U.K. and are on deck 2, we also booked the 3 night cruise on Nov 1st so are doing back to back

D1znee is offline A-Ticket holder

booked Cat 6b at the back hope thats ok lol newbies here

WaltSentMe007 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by D1znee View Post
    booked Cat 6b at the back hope thats ok lol newbies here
    I just booked 6B too and I requested deck 5. I've never been on a cruise before and by then I'll be going with my husband! We're engaged right now, Escape wedding planned for 9/27/2011 at the Wedding Pavilion. This cruise will be our anniversary present for ourselves!
    Engagement Trip Report 9/2010 | Looking forward to my Disney Fairytale Wedding 9/2011

snork is offline A-Ticket holder

My wife Laura and I are booked. Vickie at MEI called us last night and we requested deck 2 again.
    John Menssen
    Oct 4-8 2004 POR, Oct 4-11 2005 CSR, Jan 20-24 2006 CBR, Sept 29-Oct 6 2006 POR, Sept 22-Oct2 2007 POP, Sept 19-29 2008 POP, Sept 25-Oct 5 2009 POP, Sept 24-Oct 4 2010 POP.

PixarCutie is offline A-Ticket holder

We were deck 6ers in the 2011 cruise and will be deck 2 in the 2012 cruise. Hi everybody

mouselover4ever is offline A-Ticket holder

Questions---when do you put down a deposit for cruises such as this? There is a good probability I would be able to go but as I will be starting a new job between now and then can't say for certain. Also, would not have the $ for deposit until have started said job. Have loved reading here and listening to podcasts since I discovered this site a month or so ago and would LOVE to go on a Dream cruise with fellow Disney lovers. Just not certain if it would be worth it to get a quote as I wouldn't be able to act on it for quite some time. Also, how close to the actual cruise would I possibly be able to get a spot? Any info, feedback, etc welcomed!
    happily afflicted with DOCD (Disney Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

johnatthebar is offline C-Ticket Holder

mouselover4ever - the deposit (usually 20% of the total cost of the booking) holds your space, so really, the timing is dependent on how long it takes to fill up. when you have the money for a deposit, you can place it to hold your spot, and if you aren't able to go, you can get your deposit back as long as it is more than 90 days out from the sailing (right around when final payment is due). go ahead and get a quote from MEI/MouseFanTravel.com so you know what the damage will be, or, if you mention what type of stateroom you're looking at, I'm sure someone here will gladly give you an idea of what he/she/I paid for said category.

of course, I am not a travel agent, representative of a travel agent, affiliated with Disney Cruise Line, etc...just some guy, so check with someone who gets paid to tell you these things.
    Last edited by johnatthebar; 04-08-2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: disclaimer

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Coleen told us 75 days on getting the deposit back FWIW.

Cruise prices do go up with time on Disney so booking ASAP will get ulu the best price (and lowest deposit since it's 20%).

We have a room down on 2 booked. Since insides are now more than outsides we booked outside deluxe on 2. Had a similar location on the wonder in 2010 and loved it. And I'll like not being "stuck" by the aft elevators Like we were on deck 7 for the last WDW radio cruise (liked the deck, not being aft) and having to walk midship to go down stairs or not walk thru cabanas!
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

wvugeoggrad is offline A-Ticket holder

Woot!! Looks like we'll be neighbors!!! I'm booked in room 2536 with my best friend!! Can't wait because this will be my first cruise ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowcf View Post
    I have category 9B, deck 2, and room 2538 and its just me!!! 9B and 11C are same price!!!
    All your dreams can come true if you have
    the courage to pursue them.

KimK is offline C-Ticket Holder

I'm booked! Cat 6A deck 9.

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder

Mom & I are going again. Doing a back 2 back as my birthday is the last day of the cruise and I won't want my DREAM to end, lol.

Sticking with our Deck 7 mid-ship cabin. We loved the location - in the midst of everything. Plus we could just take the stairs if the elevators got too busy.

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

aspen37 is offline C-Ticket Holder

I'm booked in a 9B on deck 2.
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    We have a room down on 2 booked. Since insides are now more than outsides we booked outside deluxe on 2. Had a similar location on the wonder in 2010 and loved it. And I'll like not being "stuck" by the aft elevators Like we were on deck 7 for the last WDW radio cruise (liked the deck, not being aft) and having to walk midship to go down stairs or not walk thru cabanas!
    That's funny because I liked being aft and close to the stairs and elevators. Plus it's really close to The District. Just a few floors down and there you are.

I can't believe you're leaving the Cool Kids Shell!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast