Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by NJChristy Hi, everyone! The fish extender is simply a way to do a small gift exchange on the ship. We will be posting a series of blogs ...
    2_Eagle_Mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChristy View Post
    Hi, everyone!
    The fish extender is simply a way to do a small gift exchange on the ship. We will be posting a series of blogs within the next 2 weeks that explain everything: how to register, how to make an extender, sample ideas for gift items, how to involve the kids, etc. If you are joining us on the cruise, you should really consider joining in the fun! I will post a link to the blogs as soon as they are published!!
    Have a magical weekend!!
    ~Christy
    Thanks Christy!

Can't wait to really start getting into the planning for this event.

Kungaloosh!!

Jane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DVC Member since 1993

ajwiseman09 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Anyone have any suggestions for someone who "might" want to go to the spa for a day? It would just be me as my husband isn't really into doing the whole spa thing. But, it is something that I might want to do, however, I am not a big sauna fan?? Is there any reason to go if I don't really want to sit around in a sauna sweating?? I have read all about the different showers and stuff, but I just wonder if I will feel awkward being by myself. We were on a cruise last August and I really can't remember, but is there a "open house" where you can go and look around the spa area to see if I would like to go use some of the amenities??

Ps. I can't wait for the cruise....my husband and I set a goal for ourselves this weekend.....we are going to start attempting to lose some weight before we go. Lets hope it goes well.
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." Walt Disney

Prior to 1998-Offsite (2 trips)
    2000-Fort Wilderness (5)
    2001-Fort Wilderness (5)
    2006-Offsite (3)
    10/10/09-10/17-Coronado Springs (Honeymoon) (6)
    12/31/09-1/4/10-All Star Movies (New Years) (3)
    10/7/10-10/16-Wilderness Lodge (1st Ann.) (8)
    11/24/10-11/28-Lighthouse Keys (2)
    3/9/11-3/15/11-LK & PO Riverside (5)
    7/29/11-8/6/11- LK and Disney Dream (3)
    9/2/11-9/6/11- LK (4)
    12/31-1/6/12 - LK and Carribbean Beach (7)
    3/29-4/2 - Pop Century (3)
    7/27-7/30 - LK (4)
    11/1-11/11 - Poly, Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Dream (5)
    5/23/13-5/27 - LK (5)
    8/3-811 - Disneyland (4)

Total Days in Disney Parks: 72

lazydazy8 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by HeyHeyJP View Post
    Hi Aileen! Pop over to the other board to sign up for the Fish Extenders. I'm keeping the list, and there are folks that will doing the FE that aren't part of this group.

Hi HeyHeyJP! Do you mind posting a link to the "other board" with the fish extender gift exchange link?

Thank you!! 160 more days!! Eeeeek!

DVCDad is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by lazydazy8 View Post
    Hi HeyHeyJP! Do you mind posting a link to the "other board" with the fish extender gift exchange link?

Thank you!! 160 more days!! Eeeeek!
    If it's the "other board" I'm thinking of, some of us are banned for actually speaking our own minds. Let's have a signup here as well please.

lazydazy8 is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by DVCDad View Post
    If it's the "other board" I'm thinking of, some of us are banned for actually speaking our own minds. Let's have a signup here as well please.

I get ya... I prefer we have our own on this board anyhow. I know it was discussed that someone was going to start one up. I may be a little over zealous, but I wanted to get started on figuring out our gifts now! LOL Working on them over the summer will help pass the 160 days we have left!

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by NJChristy View Post
    Hi, everyone!
    The fish extender is simply a way to do a small gift exchange on the ship. We will be posting a series of blogs within the next 2 weeks that explain everything: how to register, how to make an extender, sample ideas for gift items, how to involve the kids, etc. If you are joining us on the cruise, you should really consider joining in the fun! I will post a link to the blogs as soon as they are published!!
    Thanks Christy….this might be something my daughter would be interested in.
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

HeyHeyJP is offline A-Ticket holder

Just got back from 7 Night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy (plus 6 days at VWL). Yeah, it was THAT good! I loved what they did to the adult area on the Fantasy, it fixed almost all the problems that are on the Dream. The only thing that WASN'T fixed was that some parents decided that they wanted their toddler's with them and had them in the shallow pool on deck 12. Disney of course turned a blind eye to it.

I see that there will be an FE Exchange hosted by WDW Radio. I am still taking care of the FE Exchange on the 'other' board. There may be those of you that want to participate in both. There were certainly MANY of us on our last cruise that participated in the 'other' board's exchange as well as the All Ears exchange that was also going on during the cruise. So . . . make sure you sign up here with Christy when the list opens up. And if you want to double your pleasure, you can also sign up on the 'other' board. Just Google "fish extender" and you should get an idea of where to go. You'll need to find the cruise meet thread for this cruise though to sign up.

Can't wait for this cruise!
    Upcoming trips: May 2013 Fantasy Western Caribbean / August 2013 OKW / Nov 2013 WDWRadio Fantasy Cruise / May 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean

Idaho Ghosthost is offline A-Ticket holder

We can't wait until November. We decided to leave the kids home this time so we could have little more adult time with the WDW group! We are splurging this time and staying on the Concierge level. Hopefully we can get a Remy res this time! Can't wait to see who shows up for 2.0!

Jason and Jenny

Every trip I go even more overboard.

This one, it's 1 night at Art of Animation, 8 nights at Beach Club. MNSSHP, F&W, then the cruise.

cindymouse6 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Wink Re: WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Ghosthost View Post
    We can't wait until November. We decided to leave the kids home this time so we could have little more adult time with the WDW group! We are splurging this time and staying on the Concierge level. Hopefully we can get a Remy res this time! Can't wait to see who shows up for 2.0!

Jason and Jenny
    How exciting! Concierge! We left the kids home on the first WDW cruise; the guilt got to us... we are bringing all 4 of them this time... but we have balconies! Never had a balcony. Was always scared kids would fall overboard. Smallest one is 10 ... surely he'll behave

I do want to do the FE as well... had fun with them the last cruise... i don't know what the "other" board is, but I know that the last cruise we had a list of folks and their cabin numbers and who had kids, etc. so we could prepare. Is anyone going to have a list for FE from our group? I was interested in just WDW folks... want to enjoy the cruise too
    cindymouse6
    DVC members Old Key West, Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers
    30+ visits and still adding them on!
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

MakAttack98 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Talking Re: WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0!!!

Hello fellow cruisers! I am Makena, a.k.a MakAttack98 in the box. I will be on deck six along with my brother and parents. I'm so excited to meet all of you!
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

"Keep doing what you're doing, forget what your friends say, keep loving Disney and stay as fun and as passionate and alwaus remaining a kid again." ~Lou Mongello

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr
    Beware of the Overtakers!

welcome aboard deck 6 Maneka! It will be a blast!
    cindymouse6
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

jd102000@mac.co is offline A-Ticket holder

New here but Just finished paying off the cruise will be traveling with My wife and two children 10 and 8 with the oldest having her birthday at sea we are on deck 6 and cant wait to meet alot of disney freaks like us

Quote Originally Posted by jd102000@mac.co View Post
    New here but Just finished paying off the cruise will be traveling with My wife and two children 10 and 8 with the oldest having her birthday at sea we are on deck 6 and cant wait to meet alot of disney freaks like us

Glad to see more folks on deck 6! Thought my family was going to be alone! We are a family of 6 -- 4 kids in one room and Dad and I in connecting room. Can't wait to meet Mr. Sherman!
    cindymouse6

Just made our last payment today, so we can book our extra items come August.

For Castaway Cay, are there any good suggestions? Last cruise we did the glass bottom boat. Just wondering what others would recommend, or does Lou's group have things planned for the day?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast