Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Deck 7 Cool Kids 2.0 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by DVCDad Please include us. We just bcame back from our best trip yet, Dec 31 to Jan 11th at Bay lake Tower, including a private tour with ...
    eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Re: Deck 7 Cool Kids 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by DVCDad View Post
    Please include us. We just bcame back from our best trip yet, Dec 31 to Jan 11th at Bay lake Tower, including a private tour with Master Jedi Lou Mongello.

Myself, Brendan(12), Jessica(9) and Ciara(9), yes twin girls, will all be sleeping in room 7088, although you won't find us there too often during the day.

It will be our second cruise on The Dream, and if it's anything like our first, my kids will have met everyone and be in full control of the ship by the first evening.

What special activities were on the first Lou's cruise?

Paul Cyopick from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

ya Paul!!!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

DVCDad is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    ya Paul!!!!
    On a side note, I'd love to try Palo, but have no one to go with. Any takers?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

should be 3.0, the first cruise was in 2007 was 1.0 2011 should have been 2.0

2_Eagle_Mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi all,

I just received our confirmation from Michelle at MEI! We are officially booked on Deck 7. I just read this entire thread and I'm a little concerned since our confirmation has us in cabin 7082 and the list at the beginning of the thread has someone else listed in that same cabin. While I like to meet new friends, I'm hoping they changed cabins, because it will be a little tight if all four of us are in the same cabin.

Our names are Jim and Jane and this will be our third cruise, second without our boys (22, and 25). We were scheduled to be on the 1st Eastern Fantasy cruise in April for my 50th birthday, but I recently found out that my position has been eliminated at work and my last day will be March 6. I've been looking for a new position since August so but we couldn't take the chance that I'd either be out of work or just starting a new job in April.

We went on the WDW Radio ABD/Backstage Magic Tour last August and had a FANTASTIC time and made terrific friends. We are looking forward to getting to see a bunch of them on this cruise!

We've booked a couple of nights pre-cruise so we can acclimate to the change in time (we're from Northern California) and to get a little F&W touring in.

Now I just have to find a job that will allow me to take the time off and we are golden!

Kungaloosh!!

Jane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DVC Member since 1993

shelbell77 is offline Deck 7 Cool Kid!

Quote Originally Posted by 2_Eagle_Mom View Post
    Hi all,

I just received our confirmation from Michelle at MEI! We are officially booked on Deck 7. I just read this entire thread and I'm a little concerned since our confirmation has us in cabin 7082 and the list at the beginning of the thread has someone else listed in that same cabin. While I like to meet new friends, I'm hoping they changed cabins, because it will be a little tight if all four of us are in the same cabin.

Our names are Jim and Jane and this will be our third cruise, second without our boys (22, and 25). We were scheduled to be on the 1st Eastern Fantasy cruise in April for my 50th birthday, but I recently found out that my position has been eliminated at work and my last day will be March 6. I've been looking for a new position since August so but we couldn't take the chance that I'd either be out of work or just starting a new job in April.

We went on the WDW Radio ABD/Backstage Magic Tour last August and had a FANTASTIC time and made terrific friends. We are looking forward to getting to see a bunch of them on this cruise!

We've booked a couple of nights pre-cruise so we can acclimate to the change in time (we're from Northern California) and to get a little F&W touring in.

Now I just have to find a job that will allow me to take the time off and we are golden!
    Welcome Jane!

Thats too bad about your job and cancelling Fantasy - I'll be on that sailing. We could have met!
    -----------------------------------------------

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie19891992 View Post
    should be 3.0, the first cruise was in 2007 was 1.0 2011 should have been 2.0
    Wasn't the first before WDW Radio? So while it was Lou it wasn't a WDW Radio Cruise - hence why this is 2.0 for WDW Radio.

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

2_Eagle_Mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by shelbell77 View Post
    Welcome Jane!

Thats too bad about your job and cancelling Fantasy - I'll be on that sailing. We could have met!
    Thanks, we are bummed that we won't be sailing on the Fantasy THIS year (but maybe next year). We'll just have to make sure we meet on this cruise.

Great news about Richard Sherman being on the cruise. I didn't get to see/hear the announcement on the anniversary show so I don't know if there were any specifics about what he will be doing exactly, but still I'm sure there will be some entertainment or meet options. I wonder if I should bring my LP dust jacket from Mary Poppins to see if I can get it autographed - it was my FAVORITE as a kid and nearly wore out the grooves.

J

Kungaloosh!!

Jane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DVC Member since 1993

Quote Originally Posted by 2_Eagle_Mom View Post
    Thanks, we are bummed that we won't be sailing on the Fantasy THIS year (but maybe next year). We'll just have to make sure we meet on this cruise.

Great news about Richard Sherman being on the cruise. I didn't get to see/hear the announcement on the anniversary show so I don't know if there were any specifics about what he will be doing exactly, but still I'm sure there will be some entertainment or meet options. I wonder if I should bring my LP dust jacket from Mary Poppins to see if I can get it autographed - it was my FAVORITE as a kid and nearly wore out the grooves.

J
    Absolutely!!!! I didn't see the announcement live either. Got a text from mom who was watching when that announcement came. She just said he's not just going to be on the ship but he's coming WITH US. So yes I'm sure there will be some special events around it. SOOOO cool!

Shelley
    Are you 23??? I am!!

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder

The Ray Kastner family will be one of the Deck 7 Cook Kids….7586

Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

cindymouse6 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Hey Paul! WE have been FB friends for a while... glad to see you will be going on the cruise! I am bringing my twin girls as well (12yo now) and 2 boys... We were supposed to be on deck 7, but ended up on deck 6. So we will meet up at some point! can't wait to meet you and the kids in person.... It will be a blast. We did the last cruise with Lou/Beci and it was the best experience.... cruising with like minded Disney-philes is awesome!
    cindymouse6
    DVC members Old Key West, Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers
    30+ visits and still adding them on!
    New Years 2014, WDW marathon weekend 2014, Bay lake MK view 2014, Food and wine Festival 2014 Premium annual passholder!!!!

D1znee is offline A-Ticket holder

Cant wait to join the cool kids with the new MRS lol, room 7682

NICKY MOUSE is offline B-Ticket Holder

Nick and Cindy are back for 2.0 we went on first Cruise. We will be in our same room 7650. Hope to see you all.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
    Walt Disney

WDW visits
    75 April Contemporary
    76 April Contemporary
    02 June Cabins Fort Wilderness
    05 Easter Fort Wilderness Camping
    06-07 New Years Riverside
    07-08 New Years Pop
    09 June Riverside
    09 18-23 Dec Pop
    10 5-9 Apr Pop
    10 11-20 June Camping Fort Wilderness
    10 Dec Polynesian
    11 Disney Dream Lou Cruise
    11 June Fort Wilderness
    11 Oct Bay Lake Tower
    12 Jan Pop
    12 June Bay Lake
    12 July Cruise to Canada On Magic
    12 Nov Lou's Cruise on Dream

goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

Hey...this is Goofypal (Paul). I haven't checked in for a long time. Hard to believe only 7 months until the cruise. Too bad about Lori not going, but I'll settle for Richard Sherman.
    We got to see Lou at the March meet at Downtown Disney. He was just a little excited about his trip on the Fantasy. Got me all excited and rev'ed up about the Nov cruise.
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

DVCDad is offline C-Ticket Holder

209 days, but who's counting.

Anyone else going to WDW the week before? Meet up possibilities?

D1znee is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by DVCDad View Post
    209 days, but who's counting.

Anyone else going to WDW the week before? Meet up possibilities?
    We will be there for 2 weeks before the cruise

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast