Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Deck 7 Cool Kids 2.0 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by D1znee We will be there for 2 weeks before the cruise We'll be at the Beach Club, 1 bedroom starting on Oct 27th....
    DVCDad is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Deck 7 Cool Kids 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by D1znee View Post
    We will be there for 2 weeks before the cruise
    We'll be at the Beach Club, 1 bedroom starting on Oct 27th.

D1znee is offline A-Ticket holder

we are at Animal Kingdom lodge Kidani , from the 20th Oct, never been there and no idea what to expect

DVCDad is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by D1znee View Post
    we are at Animal Kingdom lodge Kidani , from the 20th Oct, never been there and no idea what to expect
    Animals.

We've stayed at Jambo House, and it was a lot of fun. A bit longer on the busses, but if you're rushing on your vacation, you're doing it wrong.

Take a day off and do some of the resort activities. They are a lot of fun.

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripp...KLCalendar.pdf

Oh cool can't wait although still on the wish list for BT lol,

Quote Originally Posted by DVCDad View Post
    Animals.

We've stayed at Jambo House, and it was a lot of fun. A bit longer on the busses, but if you're rushing on your vacation, you're doing it wrong.

Take a day off and do some of the resort activities. They are a lot of fun.

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripp...KLCalendar.pdf

mainstreet1997 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey cool kids! I'm checking in!

So I wasn't really planning on going on this cruise but was able to go on an AMAZING cruise over July 4th week and absolutely fell in love. Since I got home Ive been jealous when Lou would talk about the Dream Cruise thinking theres no way I could go. Mary Poppins is my favorite movie EVER so the far that Richard Sherman is coming too made me want to go more.

Anyway, fast forward to about two weeks ago and I was doing some digging around and I came across the military offer for our cruise which came out to $85 dollars per person per night. This worked out PERFECTLY for my friends - the Dad just retired from the Army so they were looking for something to do as kind of a retirement present. 24 hours later I get a text "Guess what we just booked". So look for the McBryars - they're staying on Deck 6.

After that, I was still curious what the cruise would cost for a regular person so I went on the Disney site. Now Im not military but I AM a Florida resident. And when put in the Florida resident code the price for 3 adults in a Family Oceanview Stateroom came up to less than $1100! Thats what each of us paid on our first cruise! Well my Mom also happens to be retiring and the timing works well so we'll be going too! We originally booked Deck 6 but when we finally got our stateroom assignment we were booked on 7 - So Im a cool kid too!

So if you see us (Me - Katie, My mom Nancy and my Dad - Mac) say hi! Were in room 7634! Were originally form the NW suburbs of Chicago but last year we moved to Florida!

See you in 30 days!
    Katie

2_Eagle_Mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi Katie,

Welcome aboard! Boy the stars did seem to align for all of you and the best part is you get to do all of your planning in a short time instead of the long wait that we've had. Although I've been saving all of my planning till this last month and now I've got to get moving and get things ready.

I'm working on my Fish Extender gifts and door decorations this weekend.

We are just down the coridor from you in cabin 7082 near the elevators so maybe we'll see you in the hallway.

Jane

Kungaloosh!!

Jane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DVC Member since 1993

mainstreet1997 is offline A-Ticket holder

Apparently thats the way we book these cruises.

Our July cruise we booked like 73 days out and this one was pretty close to 40. One of these days we'll book farther out so we can use our quickly upgrading Castaway Club status and actually get a Palo brunch! No FE's or door decorating contest for me - its too close. And from what Ive seen heard/ from last years door decorating contest I don't even stand a chance! LOL

\
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Eagle_Mom View Post
    Hi Katie,

Welcome aboard! Boy the stars did seem to align for all of you and the best part is you get to do all of your planning in a short time instead of the long wait that we've had. Although I've been saving all of my planning till this last month and now I've got to get moving and get things ready.

I'm working on my Fish Extender gifts and door decorations this weekend.

We are just down the coridor from you in cabin 7082 near the elevators so maybe we'll see you in the hallway.

Jane

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I'm am getting so excited for this cruise, I need a vacation! My DH is home today working and he got a phone call from our TA and left the room suddenly, which only means one thing....he's planning something! Not sure if it's for the cruise trip or our anniversary trip in December but for now I'm gonna play dumb like I didn't hear a thing

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

elbug10 is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Re: Deck 7 Cool Kids 2.0

Hi fellow Deck 7 Cool Kids! My friend Kelly and I are in 7670 and this is our very first cruise, Disney or otherwise. We're VERY excited! If you see 2 girls standing in the hallway looking sort of lost, please be kind and steer us in the right direction, lol! 3 weeks and counting!

We leave on the 20th for the start of our honeymoon, xxxxxxxx see yah all real soon xxxx

mikepasq is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by cherylp3 View Post
    7176 - Cheryl and Todd Perlmutter
    Well that's pretty cool. Looks like we have connecting rooms so at least we are next to someone who is on the WDW Radio Dream Cruise!

-Mike and Harmony
    Room 7178

goofypal is offline Fastpass Holder

Getting ready to start the drive to Port Canaveral. See everyone REAL SOON on the Dream!!!!!
    Paul and Lisa Goofyhouk
    Cabin 7690
    Lou's Cruise 2.0

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789