I will be going on the Dream in July. It will be our first Disney cruise. If you can answer some questions it would be very helpful!
1. Are breakfast rotational dinning also?
2. What are some good choices on castaway cat for shore excursions? (It will just be two adults cruising.)
3. Do they have the same desserts as in the parks? carrot cake cookies mmmm
4. How long were the lines for the aquaduck?
5. Last question..Has anyone eaten at Remys or Palo, which one to choose?!
For castaway cay we rented bikes which was surprisingly a TON of fun! Something about riding an old school bike around an island in the bahamas (we did it first thing before it got too hot) was just a great experience. We also brought our own snorkel stuff the area is pretty big so it took us about 45 minutes to just swim out and back again. I'm not sure how much it costs to rent stuff though... but we don't enjoy just laying there on a beach (booooring) so it was lots of fun for us. Serenity Bay looked nice if you do like to just relax, it just wasn't our thing and looked a bit too boring for us.
View my Flickr Account:
1. Are breakfast rotational dinning also? Not it's not. We ordered room service breakfast every morning since we aren't big breakfast eaters.
2. What are some good choices on castaway cat for shore excursions? (It will just be two adults cruising.) We planned on doing the snorkeling off the catamaran but it was too windy that day and it got canceled. We just enjoyed the day relaxing on the beach.
3. Do they have the same desserts as in the parks? carrot cake cookies mmmm I didn't see any of those gross cookies but the desserts were all yummy!
4. How long were the lines for the aquaduck? Depends on the time of day. Try and go when people get off at Nassau or even during dinner. One night there was no line at all.