Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Leaf in the Mail in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; To go along with the coconut, DCL has now sent out leaves from Castaway Cay. I received mine today, did the rest of you in the Castaway Cay Club get ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

Leaf in the Mail

To go along with the coconut, DCL has now sent out leaves from Castaway Cay.
    I received mine today, did the rest of you in the Castaway Cay Club get yours yet?

Inside this time we get:
    1. Create your own towl critter...a swan!

2. Twice Charmed! Disney Magic on their 7 night voyages are showing Twice Charmed - An Original Twist on the Cinderella Story. It features 6 new songs and 2 Disney Classics. It turns out Lady Tremaine didn't give up so easily and with the help of her evil Fairy Godmother, she changes history. (Now here is a sequel I could get interested in )

3. disneycruise.com has been updated, redesigned, etc.

4. I haven't quite regained my sense of smell, but there is a scratch n sniff on this one as well called tropical breeze.
    Last edited by Mandabella; 06-21-2005 at 03:00 PM.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Noticed the coconuts at Caribbean Beach was there any thing inside of them?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    Noticed the coconuts at Caribbean Beach was there any thing inside of them?
    I haven't been to Caribbean Beach, so I can't comment.

Again this leaf from DCL was a paper one like the coconut. And let me tell you, their marketing is driving me crazy. I already knew I was doing another cruise when I was boat, but I just didn't know when. This is making it harder for me...Do I pay cash for the cruise? Rent my DVC points and use that for the cruise? Trade out with my DVC points (again!) for the cruise? When do we go on the cruise and GASP! skip a trip to WDW. Decisions, decisions...
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    the Twice Charmed thing sounds neato....I like to modernize the fairy tales....we went to Idlewild Park in Pa this weekend and the one section is Storybook Forest(cute little bldgs and live face caharacters) my bf and i had a little fun with Goldilocks by asking her if she had served any jail time for breaking and entering or vandalism...LOL>>poor girl had no idea what to say...we are so rotten.

I wish we could go on a cruise...but the munchkin is too little yet to enjoy and I want her to remember it if I have to pay for it...lol. The cruises sound like a lot of fun. Maybe one of these days
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

robo85045 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The cruises are a blast, went on one for my birthday.
    and the CMs there are the friendliest people Ive ever met!

I actualy prefer WDW a tiny bit more because it has more stuff to do...
    Last edited by robo85045; 07-30-2005 at 04:40 PM. Reason: expaned a little more, and moor cpelling
    The hardest task of all is believing in yourself, for who knows all your faults and shortcomings better?

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow
    Horns of a steer, what a loveable fellow
    From head to tail, a royal purple pigmant
    and then, WaLaa! you've got a Figmant!

Aspiring to be Cast Member for WDW. See any non-Disney behaviour from me? Point it out!