Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Cruise Line Discuss Deck 2 Crew- Your friendly neighbors from WDW Radio Cruise 2.0 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hello! I was doing some searching for a thread for those staying on Deck 2 for the WDW Radio Cruise 2.0. I was able to find a past thread for ...
    lazydazy8 is offline A-Ticket holder

Deck 2 Crew- Your friendly neighbors from WDW Radio Cruise 2.0

Hello!

I was doing some searching for a thread for those staying on Deck 2 for the WDW Radio Cruise 2.0. I was able to find a past thread for Deck 2 WDW Radio Cruise 1.0 and thought we needed to start one for the 2.0! This will be a great way for all us, "neighbors" to get to know one another a little before the cruise!

My introduction... My family and I are first time cruisers! I plan every detail of all our Disney vacations (we typically spend about 3 weeks a year in WDW), but the cruise is a complete unknown to me! I assist friends, family, and friends of friends & family plan their Disney vacations (usually about 8-10+ trips a year- love to make those itineraries based on dining and park hours, although I am not a licensed travel agent.) My name is Amy- full time mom, part time bookkeeper for a local inn. Prior to having children, I was an interior designer and event planner. I am obsessed with all things Disney and dabble in anything crafty! My favorite Disney character is Minnie Mouse (she's prim and sweet and always backs her man)!

My hubby, Tim (MaineDisneyDad), is a detective... loves history (especially Disney history). He loves his Irish heritage and his favorite character is of course, Mickey! He's been known to interrogate wearing his Mickey Mouse button-downs or Mickey Mouse tie! We consider ourselves "foodies" and we live in Coastal Maine.

We have two children... Mallory is 12 and TJ is 10 (will be 13 and 11 upon cruising). Mallory loves to read and also plays field hockey (her sport of choice). Mallory's favorite Disney character is also Minnie Mouse! She may be a little quiet, but is confident, creative, and friendly. TJ is our comic relief in the house- quotes Phineas and Ferb daily. He also loves to draw. His favorite character is foremost Mickey, but loves Perry almost as much! Both of our kids also love to play lacrosse, which is in full swing right now and keeps us very busy!

I look forward to reading your introductions and getting to know you!

Happy Memorial Day!!

Amy
    aka: lazydazy8

TheAncientBahu is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Deck 2 Crew- Your friendly neighbors from WDW Radio Cruise 2.0

Hi! If this is for Deck 2, I suspect that I'm going to end up on Deck 2 since we have a category 9B room, and those are only located on Deck 2 so far as I can tell.

jgoldsworthy is offline A-Ticket holder

Howdy Happy Deck 2 Cruisers!

My wife (Heidi) and I (John) will be part of the Deck 2 Crew for 2.0. We missed the 1st cruise and wasn't going to miss this one. This will make our 5th Disney cruise and 8th overall. We do have two kids, and both of them have been on board the Wonder and the Dream, but won't be joining us for this trip. So it's a kid-free, anniversary cruise for us (10/22 is our actual anniversary, but close enough). Hope to meet some new WDW Radio friends!

PixarCutie is offline A-Ticket holder

We are on deck 2 as well. It is our second cruise. Our first was the WDW Radio cruise in 2011. We are so excited and looking forward to doing things we missed last time.

Yaelle and Michael Sajkowicz

TheAncientBahu is offline A-Ticket holder

Did anyone else get their cabin assignment?