Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By elbug10
Disney Cruise Line Discuss WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0 - What's your story? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hi fellow cruise mates! We're "belldream" in the box, which is a combination of the letters in our names We're Dave Bell & Betty Mercier from Southern Maine. We'll be ...
    belldream is offline A-Ticket holder

WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0 - What's your story?

Hi fellow cruise mates! We're "belldream" in the box, which is a combination of the letters in our names We're Dave Bell & Betty Mercier from Southern Maine. We'll be staying on Deck 8, #8014.

I've been going to WDW since the age of 12, in 1973. Dave started going to WDW as an adult. We've since shared many wonderful magical times in WDW together in the past 8 years. The most recent included something very magical! Dave proposed to me on his knee, on my 50th birthday (also Walt's birthday at Cinderella's Royal Dinner Table, with a diamond ring nestled in a glass slipper atop red rose petals, with all the Princesses and dinner guests looking on! This is a memory I will treasure forever!

Though we've cruised before on Royal Carribean, this will be our first Disney cruise. We're so looking forward to this WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0, getting to finally meet Lou and Beci out of the box, and to meet all of our fellow Disney kindred spirits ... and Richard Sherman! What a dream come true to meet this amazing man, and probably as close as we will ever get to Walt himself! This cruise should be an amazing adventure!

We will also be on property before the cruise, and will definitely be at the Illuminations Dessert party too! This will also be our first Food & Wine Festival, and first MNSSHP, on Nov 2nd! Hopefully we will also be able to return to property following the cruise so we can see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, and also experience the Art of the Masters! Exciting times, my friends!

What's your story???

elbug10 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Dream Cruise 2.0 - What's your story?

Hello fellow Cruisers! I'm Lisa, a.k.a. elbug10 in the box and I'm cruising with my friend, Kelly. It's our first cruise and we're looking forward to a girls getaway. I've been to WDW about 10 times since my first trip in 1975 at age 5. Kelly's been once with me, back in 2007. She enjoys Disney, but doesn't quite have the addiction, er, PASSION as much as I do. She's not a Box person, so she's no idea of what she's in for, but I'm declaring her an honorary Box person, anyway.

We're from Central NY State and are flying down early Saturday morning and will spend a half day in Epcot the day before the cruise. We're looking forward to some Food & Wine and attending the Illuminations Dessert party. I was able to go to one last year during WDW Today's Reunion event, and I know we're going to have a great time. I met Beci and Lou last year during Reunion and I can't wait to see them again out of the Box. I'm also excited to show Kelly Spaceship Earth at Epcot, since it was closed for refurbishment the last time she was there in 2007 and she's never seen it. She majored in Communications in college, so I know she'll love it! We're also hoping to get to Ellen's Energy Adventure since it broke down while we were on it last time and we had to be evacuated off! We plan on doing a little Soarin' too (our favorite thing in Epcot) and maybe Captain EO.

Just 3 weeks to go! Can't wait!
    belldream likes this.