Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Cruise Line Discuss 6/13/2013 Disney Dream Fish Extender Group... in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; This is our first Cruise & we are looking for a group (6/13/13 Disney Dream) to do a fish extender gift exchange with...is there one we can join? If a ...
    4WDWfans is offline A-Ticket holder

6/13/2013 Disney Dream Fish Extender Group...

This is our first Cruise & we are looking for a group (6/13/13 Disney Dream) to do a fish extender gift exchange with...is there one we can join? If a group does not already exist, are there others who would like to join in on the fun?
    Last edited by 4WDWfans; 05-18-2013 at 03:38 PM.

DisneyRREngr is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: 6/13/2013 Disney Dream Fish Extender Group...

Christy said she was having a fish extender gift exchange on this cruise. She has not made an official announcement as of yet. I sent her an email today asking if she was preparing a list. As soon as I hear from her I can make a post. We also have a fish extender form and group listed under the Disney Cruise Line, check it out. Dave DisneyRREngr

DisneyRREngr is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation Re: 6/13/2013 Disney Fantasy Fish Extender Group...

For anyone interested in the Fantasy 3.0 Fish Exchange Group:
    Christy just made a formal announcement on the WDWRadio.com blog which can be found at this webpage;
    WDW Radio Cruise 2013 on the Disney Fantasy: FISH EXTENDER REGISTRATION INFORMATION | WDW Radio - Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou MongelloWDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello

There is instructions on registering by the end of August and you need to send Christy your names and stateroom numbers to her email at
    Christy@WDWRadio.com. Check out the blog for info on the Fish Extender as well as a link to last years gift exchange and ideas for making your own pockets, (only if you wish to as one will be provided) and ideas on what kind of gifts to provide.

Post here if you have any good ideas for gifts or photos if you have made your own pockets. Would love to see. Here is a picture of mine, based on the 7-Dwarfs. Each upsidedown beanie hat, (er pocket) is a hat from one of the dwarfs, with a picture of the dwarf, name of the dwarf and either mine or my wife's name, (whoever best fits the personality of the dwarf). As Lou likes to say, Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
    Name:  fish extender 2012-9 resize-1.jpg
Views: 4519
Size:  50.1 KB Dave DisneyRREngr

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: 6/13/2013 Disney Dream Fish Extender Group...

All registered