Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney on the Desktop Discuss Disney cards in the Multimedia - Audio, Video, Photos and more! forums; Does anyone know of any Disney software to print out Christmas or birthday cards?...
    iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disney cards

Does anyone know of any Disney software to print out Christmas or birthday cards?

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I know that kind of stuff exists - most have a title involvine the phrase "Print Shop." I think they have made some generic Disney ones, and then ones made for a specific movie. I know this is not a lot of help, but I will look at my software titles and let you know what I find. Any specific characters you are looking for (Fab 5, 100 Acre Woods, Mulan, Aladdin, etc.)?
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I am SO sorry! I forgot all about this until I was searching through old posts. I promise I will look into this in a few days when finals are over.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I have always printed cards off of the Disney Website. The home page will sometimes have blurbs telling you where to find them.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I think that my sister has the Pooh Print Shop - it doesn't just print cards, but it also does certificates and placecards and other things, too!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

mickey's_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    When I was younger, we had (have still?) Aladdin and the Lion King print shops. You could do cards, posters, pictures, banners, and envelopes (i think) and possibly more.